Yoo Seung Ho 유승호 ユ・スンホ 俞 承 豪

Admin

@sakura2016 haha i try very hard not to put any of my biases as my profile pic too. Because i have so many to choose from. And I try to do the same for my OTPs. But..CP and GE won my heart. And there they are as my profile picture :D

I also watched the BR commercial of YSH and omg..his smile and eyes..and voice melts me. I always loved this man but..seeing him in Ruler has made me love him more now. I knew him as Harry and now, he is Jeonha :wub: It's no wonder you can't stay firm when it comes to our Mr. Sexy Everything :wink:

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

@sakura2016 haha i try very hard not to put any of my biases as my profile pic too. Because i have so many to choose from. And I try to do the same for my OTPs. But..CP and GE won my heart. And there they are as my profile picture :D

I also watched the BR commercial of YSH and omg..his smile and eyes..and voice melts me. I always loved this man but..seeing him in Ruler has made me love him more now. I knew him as Harry and now, he is Jeonha :wub: It's no wonder you can't stay firm when it comes to our Mr. Sexy Everything :wink:

It's really difficult to resist  his charm, his personality and his briliant acting. Sometimes I'm wondering how can I become his fan, me who is much much older than him (he can call me ahjuma :lol:), even my father who is really difficult to please in term of acting.

I start to love him in Remember and love him even more in Ruler. He is the 1st actor that make me create an account in soompi :tongue: and for now rewatching Ruler and Remember with my parents...:wub: 

Really hope to see him soon in a new project (of course after he gets some rest), cf and photoshoot (it's better be with KSH :D^_^)..

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, hyania said:

It's really difficult to resist  his charm, his personality and his briliant acting. Sometimes I'm wondering how can I become his fan, me who is much much older than him (he can call me ahjuma :lol:), even my father who is really difficult to please in term of acting.

I start to love him in Remember and love him even more in Ruler. He is the 1st actor that make me create an account in soompi :tongue: and for now rewatching Ruler and Remember with my parents...:wub: 

Really hope to see him soon in a new project (of course after he gets some rest), cf and photoshoot (it's better be with KSH :D^_^)..

Haha he is more than irresistible. He is almost impossible not to love for me. Aww so glad you have other people to watch his dramas with you. My sisters and I all have different preferences and they are faithful to one bias whereas I am faithful to many haha. I can love all my biases equally :tongue: awww so glad he is the 1st actor that made you create a soompi acct. This really is a fun place to be :)

As of now I am just rewatching Ruler. And will wait impatiently for his next work (ShyShy please)..after some well rest :wink:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, vangsweetie637 said:

Haha he is more than irresistible. He is almost impossible not to love for me. Aww so glad you have other people to watch his dramas with you. My sisters and I all have different preferences and they are faithful to one bias whereas I am faithful to many haha. I can love all my biases equally :tongue: awww so glad he is the 1st actor that made you create a soompi acct. This really is a fun place to be :)

As of now I am just rewatching Ruler. And will wait impatiently for his next work (ShyShy please)..after some well rest :wink:

I really envy you can love all your biases equally:). I only have 2 biases now, SJS and YSH, but it seems like I love YSH more :wub:

This is really indeed a fun place :D

• Like 1

8 hours ago, vangsweetie637 said:

hhhhh power of our Ruler OTP then?!! :wink: 

hhhhhhhhhh you understand me well :wink::tongue: 

5 hours ago, hyania said:

I really envy you can love all your biases equally:). I only have 2 biases now, SJS and YSH, but it seems like I love YSH more :wub:

This is really indeed a fun place :D

he made me fail in keeping my firm decisions and made you create sommpi account, he's reallt irresistable!! hhhhhhh :tongue::wub: 

happy you did and we got to fangirl over him together!! :wink: 

• Like 4

@sakura2016 haha yes..more like the power of our OTP combined with Mr. Sexy Everything!

YSH..will always be my Mr. Sexy Everything. I have many biases..but only one Mr. Sexy Everything :tongue:

@hyania haha..only in drama land can I love my biases equally..if it was in RL..i would be having so many headaches :lol::lol: aww yes Soompi is a really fun place to be. Nice way to make tons of new friends and meet old ones..from loving the same things :)

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

@sakura2016 haha yes..more like the power of our OTP combined with Mr. Sexy Everything!

YSH..will always be my Mr. Sexy Everything. I have many biases..but only one Mr. Sexy Everything :tongue:

@hyania haha..only in drama land can I love my biases equally..if it was in RL..i would be having so many headaches :lol::lol: aww yes Soompi is a really fun place to be. Nice way to make tons of new friends and meet old ones..from loving the same things :)

hhhhhhhhh I really love the name you came up with "Mr. Sexy Everything", the one and only Adorable Mr. Sexy Everything!! :wub::D we can't leave his adorableness out :wink::wub: 

true, especially when we don't have much people around us to share our love/thoughts/excitement and fangirling over our dramas and biases with :D 

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, sakura2016 said:

hhhhhhhhh I really love the name you came up with "Mr. Sexy Everything", the one and only Adorable Mr. Sexy Everything!! :wub::D we can't leave his adorableness out :wink::wub: 

true, especially when we don't have much people around us to share our love/thoughts/excitement and fangirling over our dramas and biases with :D 

Haha did you forget that we came up with that name together while watching Ruler? Surely it is not all my credit :tongue: yes..his adorableness must not be left out. He will be the one and only adorable Mr. Sexy Everything :wink::wub:

Haha right chingu. If i had as many biases in RL as i did in drama land, you will be seeing many commoner Lee Seon around me :tongue::lol: which is why I am able to love my biases equally in drama land but in RL..totally different case there LOL!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, vangsweetie637 said:

Haha did you forget that we came up with that name together while watching Ruler? Surely it is not all my credit :tongue: yes..his adorableness must not be left out. He will be the one and only adorable Mr. Sexy Everything :wink::wub:

Haha right chingu. If i had as many biases in RL as i did in drama land, you will be seeing many commoner Lee Seon around me :tongue::lol: which is why I am able to love my biases equally in drama land but in RL..totally different case there LOL!

hhhhhhhhh I remember, how can I forget? :tongue: but to your credit it was you who came up with the name while I used to call him our Smexy King  :wink::wub: 

real life is a different matter!! :lol::tongue: 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, sakura2016 said:

hhhhhhhhh I remember, how can I forget? :tongue: but to your credit it was you who came up with the name while I used to call him our Smexy King  :wink::wub: 

real life is a different matter!! :lol::tongue: 

Hahaha yes..true true. Then let us divide up the credit. Sharing is caring :wink::tongue:

Haha yes RL will be a different matter..unless I find myself a CP/YSH :wub::tongue:

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

Hahaha yes..true true. Then let us divide up the credit. Sharing is caring :wink::tongue:

Haha yes RL will be a different matter..unless I find myself a CP/YSH :wub::tongue:

that's nice of you chinngu :D:tongue: hhhhhh

I wish you that!! :wink: 

https://www.dramafever.com/news/-reasons-we-are-anxious-to-see-a-modern-day-spin-off-of-ruler-master-of-the-mask-/?utm_campaign=coschedule&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=dramafever

2. Crown Prince Lee Seon's heroic plight is screaming to be recreated.

He had to travel from hell and back just to return to his rightful place on the throne. Can you imagine the incredible action scenes we would see with modern-day devices? If the Crown Prince (Yoo Seung Ho) had a smartphone or tablet, he could have done some major damage. His squad would easily back him up if they were all connected on social media or group texts. 

acdb6b68-55f4-4d58-9ae5-773c13b8cce1.PNG

I WANT THAT!!! :love: Yoo Seung Ho in moderne action with high technologie's help...so smexy :blush: 

• Like 2

@vangsweetie637 his action scenes are so good, makes you want more once you see it! ahah! so far, it's a hope of ours (Berou & Sakura2016) to see him as a secret agent or just more action scenes. 

His swordsmanship is absolutely beautiful....or maybe I'm just seeing his handsome face more AHAHHA! his swordsmanship was good in Warrior Baek Dong Soo too! 

• Like 4

30 minutes ago, joyspartace said:

@vangsweetie637 his action scenes are so good, makes you want more once you see it! ahah! so far, it's a hope of ours (Berou & Sakura2016) to see him as a secret agent or just more action scenes. 

His swordsmanship is absolutely beautiful....or maybe I'm just seeing his handsome face more AHAHHA! his swordsmanship was good in Warrior Baek Dong Soo too! 

I am sure you are like me. I look at his swordmanship and then gets distracted by his handsome face instead :lol::tongue: oh yes I saw him in Warrior BDS. He was really good in there too. My sis cried when he died. Me too :( i watched that drama on and off because i was working a lot at that time. And saw that scene and was like..my heart! No wonder I love this man :wink:

Omo..add me to that list. Secret agent, bodyguard..anything with action is my hope too! :wub:

• Like 3

It's been confirmed that Yoo Seung Ho has post drama interviews on the 18th & 19th. It will be released on the 20th!

And its also been confirmed that he will attend the movie premiere of So Ji Sub's new movie (:

we get to see him soon again! 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, joyspartace said:

It's been confirmed that Yoo Seung Ho has post drama interviews on the 18th & 19th. It will be released on the 20th!

And its also been confirmed that he will attend the movie premiere of So Ji Sub's new movie (:

we get to see him soon again! 

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY I'm sooooooooooo looking forward to his interviews and VIP attendance to Seo Ji Sub's movie!! :w00t::wub: your grandmother will be "I told you they are brothers but you didn't listen to me" if/when you tell her about it!! :lol: 

ADOOOOOOOORABLE!! :wub::wub::wub: 

cr: seungho_0817

kittie, let's exchange places :D:wub: 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, joyspartace said:

finished his interview today! (: HE LOOKS SO HANDSOME!! I believe this is the same interview who did KSH's post drama interview also. 

he is :wub::wub::wub: for some weird reason I felt missing him seeing these pics when I'm actually watching him everyday!! :lol::tongue: 

bigger version :D:wub: 

cr: kkobi.kkobi

"IG owner says YSH is really really handsome, smiles so nicely, and blushes up to his ear when he's embarrassed :wub::wub::wub:" cr: @findit chingu :D   

• Like 1

@Berou he does look less tired! I was zooming in the pics to see his facial structure clearer to see if he gained weight. looks like he's still at the current weight he is as he filmed Ruler. A part of me can't wait for the interviews to see what he says and the new pics from those & the movie premiere. But then another part of me is like - noooooooo he'll be gone for months afterwards ahahaha 

• Like 1

your thoughts are the same as mine @Berou for me his interviews always has that honesty that other artists don't have. he's humble yet he always points out his own faults that he believes in (which is pssssh) but there's no in between for him which I love. 

aha, I remember that! I can't put pictures here right now but I think my favorite is when he came to So Ji Sub's Office Worker VIP Premiere. YSH looked so extra dashingly handsome there ahahaha! I hope he gets to sit by his hyung once again for this one! (;

but I found a quick link of how he looked like for the Office Worker premiere back then: soooooo handsome aha! 

• Like 1