Quantcast
Jump to content
Berou

Yoo Seung Ho 유승호 ユ・スンホ 俞 承 豪 [completed drama : Bok Soo's back / My Strange Hero]

Recommended Posts

Hi guys

 

i know YSH does not have a lot of great dramas but i finished i am

not a robot and ruler of the mask and really want to watch him again. 

 

Can anyone give info if remember war of the son is worth watching? I attempted my strange hero but just could not stand the ridiculous plot. Now i am left with remember war of the son only. 

 

Any reviews? Is it mainly about revenge and no romance? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, onioncube said:

Hi guys

 

i know YSH does not have a lot of great dramas but i finished i am

not a robot and ruler of the mask and really want to watch him again. 

 

Can anyone give info if remember war of the son is worth watching? I attempted my strange hero but just could not stand the ridiculous plot. Now i am left with remember war of the son only. 

 

Any reviews? Is it mainly about revenge and no romance? 

Hi :)

 

There is a loveline but it is not the focus of the drama. If you decide to watch it, don't expect much from romance. The main focus is the revenge,which is much more interesting.

In my opinion Remember is his best post-military drama. The plot doesn't fizzle out, you have to be patient to see the son winning the war though. It takes time for him to get his revenge. 

 

Reviews

 

https://kjtamusings.wordpress.com/2016/03/02/remember-series-review/

 

https://thekoreanlass.wordpress.com/2018/03/22/review-remember-war-of-the-son/

 

https://blog.onehallyu.com/drama-review-remember-war-son/

 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Berou said:

Btw I took time to re-read the Q&A of his 2018 FM

 

First of all, why does he always like sad stuff ? His karaoke song is western sky. And the song has high notes.. does he really sing it 'cause he said his mom adviced him to not sing, his voice was noise pollution. 

 

 

His answer to the blind date question made me laugh :lol:.  Lee Sun or Kim Min Kyu are the perfect boyfriend materials but he chose Harry because he is a psycho ! 

 

 

He doesn't know that he is always handsome, shower or not.  If he thinks he is handsome when he is taking showers, he needs then to film the dramas shower brooding scenes :ph34r:

 

 

 

Yes, I have notice this! I always thought he is quite sad! His latest Instagram.. he said he is 'Healing'! His eyes always look deep and sad to me! 

He mention about 'Shower' quite a few times.. he want a robot can help him to take shower! he look most handsome when he is in his shower.. Umm.. YSH, what you trying to tell us! :) hur?? :) :) 

24 minutes ago, Berou said:

Hi :)

 

There is a loveline but it is not the focus of the drama. If you decide to watch it, don't expect much from romance. The main focus is the revenge,which is much more interesting.

In my opinion Remember is his best post-military drama. The plot doesn't fizzle out, you have to be patient to see the son winning the war though. It takes time for him to get his revenge. 

 

Reviews

 

https://kjtamusings.wordpress.com/2016/03/02/remember-series-review/

 

https://thekoreanlass.wordpress.com/2018/03/22/review-remember-war-of-the-son/

 

https://blog.onehallyu.com/drama-review-remember-war-son/

 

 

 

@onioncube Go watch it! It's worth it! It's a good drama! get ready for a lots of tissues!! you may need it! :) 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, See Wong said:

Yes, I have notice this! I always thought he is quite sad! His latest Instagram.. he said he is 'Healing'! His eyes always look deep and sad to me! 

He mention about 'Shower' quite a few times.. he want a robot can help him to take shower! he look most handsome when he is in his shower.. Umm.. YSH, what you trying to tell us! :) hur?? :) :) 

 

Maybe showers .. are a fetish place for him :lol:.  I remember vividly the look Uhm Ki Joon and Chae Soo bin gave to him when he said that !! They were startled and thought of something else hahaha :lol:. Honestly, who says he/ she wants to a robot to wash him/ her ? lol.  And the funniest thing is that he didn't let go of his robot-washer wish : he talked about his wish a few times. The first time was with CSB and UKJ, the second with CSB again I think and it was a promo video for IANAR's airing in China/ Taiwan, and then he talked about it again in post-dramas interviews. 

 

 

Spoiler

The song western sky  is about someone yearning for his/ her loved one who went to the sky. It's actually an OST of a movie , swallow blue,  / SPOILER / with a tragic ending of both leads dying.  The heroine physically went to the sky to die and join her lover. 

 

Indeed his eyes have so much sadness.  When he cries , you need to have a box of tissues with you :tears:

 

He said he likes sad stories ( I can't get my hands on that part from  his interviews)

 

It's fact that he hadn't an easy childhood and was hurt :

 

  • His motto reveals it 
  • He chose IANAR because he relates to the main character who was an hermit due to his  allergies after being hurt by humans 
  •  He revealed being hurt Actually since young, I feel very tired working among adults, as a kid, I get ignored and I feel very disappointed and sad. Even though the adults think that I am still young and does not know the things around me, but even that, as a kid I am also very sensitive and I can feel. So whenever I see weaker people or people in trouble, I will take note of them. I want to earn money and give it back to the society. Also, I have a dream that has to do with the environment. As the Earth becomes warming as the ice caps are melting, Polar bears would need to carry their cubs and swim further distances, I feel very sad seeing them like this, so I don’t use disposable items, and I also don’t on the air-conditions, a dream of wanting to fight together for survival with the animals.  http://yshbiased.blogspot.com/2012/07/interview-vogue-august-issue-faces-of.html

 

His experience as a child actor should be an example to be taken account seriously and sheds light to how child actors are being treated. His words come up quite frequently,  he has never talked about the extent of his emotional hurt. At least, we know it is as deep as not being able to meet people and becoming close to them

 

 

 

Spoiler

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Berou said:

 

Maybe showers .. are a fetish place for him :lol:.  I remember vividly the look Uhm Ki Joon and Chae Soo bin gave to him when he said that !! They were startled and thought of something else hahaha :lol:. Honestly, who says he/ she wants to a robot to wash him/ her ? lol.  And the funniest thing is that he didn't let go of his robot-washer wish : he talked about his wish a few times. The first time was with CSB and UKJ, the second with CSB again I think and it was a promo video for IANAR's airing in China/ Taiwan, and then he talked about it again in post-dramas interviews. 

 

 

  Reveal hidden contents

The song western sky  is about someone yearning for his/ her loved one who went to the sky. It's actually an OST of a movie , swallow blue,  / SPOILER / with a tragic ending of both leads dying.  The heroine physically went to the sky to die and join her lover. 

 

Indeed his eyes have so much sadness.  When he cries , you need to have a box of tissues with you :tears:

 

He said he likes sad stories ( I can't get my hands on that part from  his interviews)

 

It's fact that he hadn't an easy childhood and was hurt :

 

  • His motto reveals it 
  • He chose IANAR because he relates to the main character who was an hermit due to his  allergies after being hurt by humans 
  •  He revealed being hurt Actually since young, I feel very tired working among adults, as a kid, I get ignored and I feel very disappointed and sad. Even though the adults think that I am still young and does not know the things around me, but even that, as a kid I am also very sensitive and I can feel. So whenever I see weaker people or people in trouble, I will take note of them. I want to earn money and give it back to the society. Also, I have a dream that has to do with the environment. As the Earth becomes warming as the ice caps are melting, Polar bears would need to carry their cubs and swim further distances, I feel very sad seeing them like this, so I don’t use disposable items, and I also don’t on the air-conditions, a dream of wanting to fight together for survival with the animals.  http://yshbiased.blogspot.com/2012/07/interview-vogue-august-issue-faces-of.html

 

His experience as a child actor should be an example to be taken account seriously and sheds light to how child actors are being treated. His words come up quite frequently,  he has never talked about the extent of his emotional hurt. At least, we know it is as deep as not being able to meet people and becoming close to them

 

 

 

  Reveal hidden contents

 

 

 

@Berou I remember my first question here in soompi was asking 'Do you think Yoo Seung Ho a happy person?' I got an answer he is Contents! yes, he will be! as he is wealthy enough to be content! but is he happy inside!? I think he might not be.. A childhood memory or experience migh stay forever with you! I have a feeling he got hurts a lot in 'Don't tell Papa'!! It's was painful for me to watch a kid doing all these staff!! specially the shower scene! but then he love to talk about the shower things!! :) maybe I am wrong!! 

I really admire him for his kind heart! he do not turn on the air conditions is a wonderful thing to do!! the way he treats other on film set is another wonderful thing! specially to the extra and child actors! Child actor I can understand as he once was! but still admire him for what he did! I can carry on and on telling stories about how good he is.. lets not talk about it this time! I just wish he can healed and stay focus on his career! Don't stop before he get there! umm... maybe he finally found a close friend which can understand him as he is an actor too!! 

Oh yes.. @Berou Thanks for the video clips!! he look amazing in the Magician! really beautiful as I may said! if the story wasn't that bad.. It should be a good film! YSH should not blame himself.. blame the writers!! :) 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Goods for his fanmeeting 

 

OMG I want that lightstick !! The japanese fans are so lucky T.T

 

 

 

18 hours ago, See Wong said:

 

@Berou I remember my first question here in soompi was asking 'Do you think Yoo Seung Ho a happy person?' I got an answer he is Contents! yes, he will be! as he is wealthy enough to be content! but is he happy inside!? I think he might not be.. A childhood memory or experience migh stay forever with you! I have a feeling he got hurts a lot in 'Don't tell Papa'!! It's was painful for me to watch a kid doing all these staff!! specially the shower scene! but then he love to talk about the shower things!! :) maybe I am wrong!! 

I really admire him for his kind heart! he do not turn on the air conditions is a wonderful thing to do!! the way he treats other on film set is another wonderful thing! specially to the extra and child actors! Child actor I can understand as he once was! but still admire him for what he did! I can carry on and on telling stories about how good he is.. lets not talk about it this time! I just wish he can healed and stay focus on his career! Don't stop before he get there! umm... maybe he finally found a close friend which can understand him as he is an actor too!! 

Oh yes.. @Berou Thanks for the video clips!! he look amazing in the Magician! really beautiful as I may said! if the story wasn't that bad.. It should be a good film! YSH should not blame himself.. blame the writers!! :) 

 

 

Yes there were a lot of uncomfortable scenes.  I don't know whose idea was to make a movie containing sexual jokes with a kid :blink:

 

His korean wikipedia page calls  that bathroom scene " black history"

 

Spoiler

In 2004, there was a bathroom scene in 'Don't tell Papa' , it's not a C class but a R-rated movie (...).  In this movie, there was a bath scene with Chae Min Seo .  This is a lifetime black history that you can't even tell your dad.  And at that time, Yoo Seung-ho's grandmother looked at the film's promotional copy, she was furious with his parents and director saying " Did you put our golden grandson in a movie like this?"

 

 

Yes maybe he found a close friend who is an actor too because moving to his agency only for the reason he is listed as a talent there is a very big thing from YSH. That means he trusts him. It looks like he has done his homework on how sharing your mind with people. 

 

You are welcome :) The FMVS are really beautiful, I wish the movie was as good as the FMVs. The story was good but I always felt it lacks something to make us root for the couple and become engaged. It was a starcrossed love story but I wasn't affected if they would or would not end up together. The movie just felt a little bit flat to me. 

 

 

My favourite shot of him is this one

 

3.gif

cr: yshbiasedblogspot.

 

 

He always  gets praises ....

 

 

Rough translation 

 

Radio show's Park Myung-soo X Stanley and Yoo Seung-ho praised  as "a thorough actor in self-control."

 

0004344513_001_20190424131501373.jpg?typ

 

Singer Park Myung-soo and film professor and producer Stanley praised actor Yoo Seung-ho.

In the "Cine Downtown" section of KBS CoolFM's "Park Myung-soo's Radio Show," which aired on Monday, he talked about child actors.

"In the past, there was a lot of talk about child actors acting . But now, the acting ability of child actors has become significant," he said, explaining that child actors have developed their acting.

DJ Park Myung-soo mentioned Yoo, saying, "If you are the best-grown actor among child actors, you cannot exclude Yoo Seung-ho."

"Yoo Seung-ho made a deep impression in the movie 'the way Home' when he was nine years old," Stanley said. "The movie industry is also full of praise. Yoo Seung-ho went to the army as soon as he became an adult. He went to the military cleanly and started acting in earnest, so he is really  good  to manage myself," he said.

 

https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=009&aid=0004344513

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/24/2019 at 11:56 AM, Berou said:

Goods for his fanmeeting 

 

OMG I want that lightstick !! The japanese fans are so lucky T.T

 

 

 

 

Yes there were a lot of uncomfortable scenes.  I don't know whose idea was to make a movie containing sexual jokes with a kid :blink:

 

His korean wikipedia page calls  that bathroom scene " black history"

 

  Reveal hidden contents

In 2004, there was a bathroom scene in 'Don't tell Papa' , it's not a C class but a R-rated movie (...).  In this movie, there was a bath scene with Chae Min Seo .  This is a lifetime black history that you can't even tell your dad.  And at that time, Yoo Seung-ho's grandmother looked at the film's promotional copy, she was furious with his parents and director saying " Did you put our golden grandson in a movie like this?"

 

 

Yes maybe he found a close friend who is an actor too because moving to his agency only for the reason he is listed as a talent there is a very big thing from YSH. That means he trusts him. It looks like he has done his homework on how sharing your mind with people. 

 

You are welcome :) The FMVS are really beautiful, I wish the movie was as good as the FMVs. The story was good but I always felt it lacks something to make us root for the couple and become engaged. It was a starcrossed love story but I wasn't affected if they would or would not end up together. The movie just felt a little bit flat to me. 

 

 

My favourite shot of him is this one

 

 

 

He always  gets praises ....

 

 

Rough translation 

 

Radio show's Park Myung-soo X Stanley and Yoo Seung-ho praised  as "a thorough actor in self-control."

 

Singer Park Myung-soo and film professor and producer Stanley praised actor Yoo Seung-ho.

In the "Cine Downtown" section of KBS CoolFM's "Park Myung-soo's Radio Show," which aired on Monday, he talked about child actors.

"In the past, there was a lot of talk about child actors acting . But now, the acting ability of child actors has become significant," he said, explaining that child actors have developed their acting.

DJ Park Myung-soo mentioned Yoo, saying, "If you are the best-grown actor among child actors, you cannot exclude Yoo Seung-ho."

"Yoo Seung-ho made a deep impression in the movie 'the way Home' when he was nine years old," Stanley said. "The movie industry is also full of praise. Yoo Seung-ho went to the army as soon as he became an adult. He went to the military cleanly and started acting in earnest, so he is really  good  to manage myself," he said.

 

 

I just so worried he lost his ambitious! he love acting but he not really into the actor's life and he still cannot adjust his private life to public life! he is not fame hungry! he not working for money! the only motiviation he has is the satisfaction from his acting and get recognized! If he don't have it.. I am not sure will he carry on! 

I always fear he will step in Won Bin path!! but.. Let's hope it's won't happen! He still very young!! 

This is my favourite from the magicain!

Related image

Beautiful but sad... just like him! beautiful and fragile! he is amazing and truly beautiful actor! just love him by looking at this picture! I want to see more of him! 

 

7 hours ago, See Wong said:

I just so worried he lost his ambitious! he love acting but he not really into the actor's life and he still cannot adjust his private life to public life! he is not fame hungry! he not working for money! the only motiviation he has is the satisfaction from his acting and get recognized! If he don't have it.. I am not sure will he carry on! 

I always fear he will step in Won Bin path!! but.. Let's hope it's won't happen! He still very young!! 

This is my favourite from the magicain!

Related image

Beautiful but sad... just like him! beautiful and fragile! he is amazing and truly beautiful actor! just love him by looking at this picture! I want to see more of him! 

p/s I think his grandmom would get even furious after watching the movie! they might not let her watch it!! :) 

:) go get the lightstick!!! its awesome! haha

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, See Wong said:

I just so worried he lost his ambitious! he love acting but he not really into the actor's life and he still cannot adjust his private life to public life! he is not fame hungry! he not working for money! the only motiviation he has is the satisfaction from his acting and get recognized! If he don't have it.. I am not sure will he carry on! 

I always fear he will step in Won Bin path!! but.. Let's hope it's won't happen! He still very young!! 

This is my favourite from the magicain

 I also do get worries that he would one day stay longer ( for years) in his cave . But he had two years to think long and hard about his career, I am sure he weighed the pros against the cons, in the end he chose to continue the acting. If he loved it less, I believe he would have retired.  Acting caused him so much hurt, yet he still acts. He genuinely loves acting and as long as he loves it, he will continue to act. I feel the path YSH wants to pursue is the path of an actor who is praised and loved for his acting. He sincerely accepts all the comments, either positive or negative, and reflects on them. Thus, he  prefers to be recognized for his acting than for his fame/ success . It is likely, in my opinion, that he will purposely choose, if given the chance,  more low-profile and experimental projects to hone his acting skills regardless of their success. If they become successful, it's only a bonus for him. I can see him doing some independant movies one day.  Let's wait for his choices for the next projects !!

 

that gif of him !!  Yes, his character was deep in sorrow, he lived aimlessly and drank every night until he met Go Ara's character. 

 

It's impossible for non-japanese fans to buy that lightstick, it's exclusively for his japanese fanmeetings :(. It will be only sold at his fanmeetings. It is made by his official japanese fan club, not BS company.  It's very cool that YSH also has his own lightstick now :) !! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Berou said:

 I also do get worries that he would one day stay longer ( for years) in his cave . But he had two years to think long and hard about his career, I am sure he weighed the pros against the cons, in the end he chose to continue the acting. If he loved it less, I believe he would have retired.  Acting caused him so much hurt, yet he still acts. He genuinely loves acting and as long as he loves it, he will continue to act. I feel the path YSH wants to pursue is the path of an actor who is praised and loved for his acting. He sincerely accepts all the comments, either positive or negative, and reflects on them. Thus, he  prefers to be recognized for his acting than for his fame/ success . It is likely, in my opinion, that he will purposely choose, if given the chance,  more low-profile and experimental projects to hone his acting skills regardless of their success. If they become successful, it's only a bonus for him. I can see him doing some independant movies one day.  Let's wait for his choices for the next projects !!

 

that gif of him !!  Yes, his character was deep in sorrow, he lived aimlessly and drank every night until he met Go Ara's character. 

 

It's impossible for non-japanese fans to buy that lightstick, it's exclusively for his japanese fanmeetings :(. It will be only sold at his fanmeetings. It is made by his official japanese fan club, not BS company.  It's very cool that YSH also has his own lightstick now :) !! 

Ummmm... I think he has no time to stay in his cave!!?? now he is into his new hobby! Ride motorbike.. mountain bike!!! 

https://www.instagram

Umm... Enjoy but be very careful!! it's not like inside a car!? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@See Wong Oh Gosh ! That's more dangerous !! He is really into sports/hobbies that are risky and induce an adrenaline rush. Even Kwak Dong Yeon got worried and told him to be careful. 

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Berou said:

@See Wong Oh Gosh ! That's more dangerous !! He is really into sports/hobbies that are risky and induce an adrenaline rush. Even Kwak Dong Yeon got worried and told him to be careful. 

Yeah!! Not sure I am happy for him or worried for him! in a car it's won't be too bad!! on a motorbike!! it's so much riskier than a car! oh come on!! times for works!! enough of playing!!! :) 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, See Wong said:

Yeah!! Not sure I am happy for him or worried for him! in a car it's won't be too bad!! on a motorbike!! it's so much riskier than a car! oh come on!! times for works!! enough of playing!!! :) 

Same here. I don't know if I should be happy or worried :/. So, I guess next time he will try to execute difficult figures, like those ones ? 

 

7a434c284a3e49a11b0f1d2d4f729433.gif

 

 

tumblr_ocdmxgD1lG1s4970uo1_400.gif

Cr : Levi-Sherwood | Tumblr

 

It looks like he is now spending his time on his new hobby, so work will come later haha... We need to wait for a while. 

 

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Berou said:

Same here. I don't know if I should be happy or worried :/. So, I guess next time he will try to execute difficult figures, like those ones ? 

 

 

 

It looks like he is now spending his time on his new hobby, so work will come later haha... We need to wait for a while. 

 

Oh! No No.... I don't want to see this....suddenly this remind me of James Dean! he love of speed and that's soothing him! Oh... Mr YSH! Don't get addicted! be very careful! take good care of yourself and think of people who love you. 

Yes, I am now very disappointed with BS company, It's a company for actors to go hiding/hiatus/maternity leave/addicted to games!! all sort... :( 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, See Wong said:

Oh! No No.... I don't want to see this....suddenly this remind me of James Dean! he love of speed and that's soothing him! Oh... Mr YSH! Don't get addicted! be very careful! take good care of yourself and think of people who love you. 

Yes, I am now very disappointed with BS company, It's a company for actors to go hiding/hiatus/maternity leave/addicted to games!! all sort... :( 

I hope something won't happen to him :mellow:. Car drifting isn't that dangerous because it doesn't involve high speed driving, it's a driving technique. But switching to moto cross is asking for more risks. With a wrong maneuver,  you can end up being paralyzed. 

 

I've noticed his agency usually gives good advices or help his talents to act in good dramas. Recently, actor Go Joon appeared in the fiery priest that became a hit, all the cast got a vacation reward. I didn't watch it but I read the fans reactions, the ones who watched it praised it. Actors Kim Seo Kyung and Lee Si Son acted in the player, which was well-received too ( and praised for its quality). So YSH can stay in his cave as long as he wants, the only thing  I wish is  that next time I watch his drama,  I won't pull my hair out or get frustrated or roll my eyes because of its plot and bad writing. 

 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/28/2019 at 6:11 PM, Berou said:

I hope something won't happen to him :mellow:. Car drifting isn't that dangerous because it doesn't involve high speed driving, it's a driving technique. But switching to moto cross is asking for more risks. With a wrong maneuver,  you can end up being paralyzed. 

 

I've noticed his agency usually gives good advices or help his talents to act in good dramas. Recently, actor Go Joon appeared in the fiery priest that became a hit, all the cast got a vacation reward. I didn't watch it but I read the fans reactions, the ones who watched it praised it. Actors Kim Seo Kyung and Lee Si Son acted in the player, which was well-received too ( and praised for its quality). So YSH can stay in his cave as long as he wants, the only thing  I wish is  that next time I watch his drama,  I won't pull my hair out or get frustrated or roll my eyes because of its plot and bad writing. 

 

 

 

Oh! Just hope he will pick a drama this Autumn! now, I cannot set my hope too high... I just wish any type of drama but hopefully not a RomCom! Wish BS Company will get him a good drama! He need one! :) 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, See Wong said:

Oh! Just hope he will pick a drama this Autumn! now, I cannot set my hope too high... I just wish any type of drama but hopefully not a RomCom! Wish BS Company will get him a good drama! He need one! :) 

This is what I am trying to do too, not setting my hopes high. I remember how I waited for him to pick a drama after  Remember- war of the son, then when he did we had to wait 7 more months. The massive promotion by MBC didn't help us to not set our hopes high. Finally, when it aired the big crash happened !  I felt being played by MBC that failed to keep its promise.

It's hard to wait so long knowing the probability of disappointment. Of course if he does another rom com, I will be disappointed because I want to see him doing another genre. Hopefully not a RomCom ! He really indeed needs a good drama, everywhere drama fans say how bad his dramas are and how he can't choose good ones. Moreover, it would make him gain  the fans who skipped his dramas despite liking a bit his personality. A lot of fans stay away from him because of his dramas.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@daddyoo :lol: I was looking at the news before loging in soompi. Her next drama is going to be about a constitutional monarchy in the likes of Empress Dignity/ last empress and Goong, and the male lead she is looking for is someone between 20-30 y.o who is a hallyu star. She always cast super popular male leads with unsuccessful attempts to have Won Bin in one of her dramas. Do you think YSH has any chances ?  Let's keep hoping :lol::lol:

 

On a side note, I have mixed feelings about her : I hated the heirs and  DOTS, didn't really get into GOBLIN but really liked Mr Sunshine. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/30/2019 at 3:50 PM, Berou said:

@daddyoo :lol: I was looking at the news before loging in soompi. Her next drama is going to be about a constitutional monarchy in the likes of Empress Dignity/ last empress and Goong, and the male lead she is looking for is someone between 20-30 y.o who is a hallyu star. She always cast super popular male leads with unsuccessful attempts to have Won Bin in one of her dramas. Do you think YSH has any chances ?  Let's keep hoping :lol::lol:

 

On a side note, I have mixed feelings about her : I hated the heirs and  DOTS, didn't really get into GOBLIN but really liked Mr Sunshine. 

I do hope YSH will get it! Doesn't matter about the heirs etc! as long as most of her drama really get very popular! that will help YSH with his career!! Only If she cast him and he accepted it! let's hope! One big hit drama!

20 hours ago, Berou said:

I'm so proud, his FM tickets are sold out !

How many tickets sold in one FM show?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...