Quantcast
Berou

Yoo Seung Ho 유승호 ユ・スンホ 俞 承 豪 [completed drama : Bok Soo's back / My Strange Hero]

17 hours ago, Berou said:

I am waiting for the english news. Let's hope soompi will cover this because this is big and shocking news for fans - but not shocking for me. YSH's agency is San ent and it is a one man agency who all this time managed him, since childhood. So this is a big step and it explains the deletion of the first IG account, yooseungho.san.official. It means for months, he has been planning to part from his agency. Some fans will ask why. But the answer is simple : San ent has failed to give proper management to him and is the biggest reason why most of his recent projects are bad or didn't achieve success

Joseon Magician is a flop

Kim Sun Dal underperformed 

Remember had high ratings but was a sleeper drama, meaning that it didn't become a buzzworthy and popular drama

Ruler is a messy drama that was touted to be another Moonlight Drawn by Clouds, it gathered mild reaction, buzz and ratings. Everyone expected it to be a hit drama but failed meet expectations 

I am not a Robot was a flop, a real flop in Korea but achieved popularity overseas

Since his military discharge YSH has been struggling, I predicted he would soon face a wall and need to make a choice : whether to find an actor agency or continue to spiral down. He made his choice now. 

I already talked about the poor management of San ent some years ago and had lengthy discussions with other Yoopies here and privately.

Some said to me he would never leave his agency because he has been working with the same people since childhood. It happened today :)

I will fully support his decision and I wish he will find a good home agency that suits him and takes care of him well. 

Wow!! This is huge! I'm sure it wasn't an easy decision as he is someone who truly value relationship. But it is about time, belated in fact. He is a top notch actor that deserve better management. All the best YSH!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, WoozyPrincess said:

Wow!! This is huge! I'm sure it wasn't an easy decision as he is someone who truly value relationship. But it is about time, belated in fact. He is a top notch actor that deserve better management. All the best YSH!

Yeah it is really huge and I am in awe how bravely he has decided to break up with his agency. It must not have been easy. My only wish is that his manager who has been with him for 18 years stays with him and YSH brings him to his new agency. 

He should have already become a huge star and met success. People accuse him for being bad at picking projects  but it was not his fault, if his agency couldn't get him good offers. 

NEWS

Posted by yckim124 AKP STAFF  11 hours ago

Yoo Seung Ho reportedly searching for a new agency

shjpg.jpg

Yoo Seung Ho is looking for a new agency, according to Ilgan Sports.

On January 21, an exclusive report stated, "Yoo Seung Ho's contract with his agency has come to an end. Even though he's in drama filming, he has come in contact with several places and is making adjustments."

The insider stated, "He plans to transfer to a new label following the end of his drama. He has spent a long time with his former agency and they have reached a good ending."

Yoo Seung Ho has been under San Entertainment since his child actor days. Meanwhile, Yoo Seung Ho is currently playing the lead in the SBSdrama 'My Strange Hero.

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2019/01/yoo-seung-ho-reportedly-searching-for-a-new-agency

• Like 1

YSH IG update  2019/01/21

Translation : Thank you for the meal! Wild flower classmates and staffs all said thank you. Until the end I'll try my best for filming :)

cr iloveyoo_

BTS photos 

VNR1548059415663-600.jpg

a3l1548131046155-600.jpg

Spoiler

mTH1548131866548-600.jpg

xv41548131112877-600.jpg

hk21548131123202-600.jpg

Cr : SBS

Yoo Seung Ho Makes His Fans Burst into Laughter with a Funny Picture of His Cat

201274511_500.jpg

It seems like actor Yoo Seung Ho still does not have a clue on how to take good pictures.

Recently, Yoo Seung Ho posted a picture of his cat 'Myung-wol' on his social media account.

Along with the picture, Yoo Seung Ho expressed his love to his furry little friend by leaving a note that said, "Myung-wol who welcomes me every dawn. I love you".

In the picture, Yoo Seung Ho is patting Myung-wol's belly who is lying on the floor.

Although he managed to capture some of Myung-wol's adorable features such as her chubby cheeks and big eyes with his camera, it certainly did not seem like one of her best pictures.

201274512_500.jpg

Also, there was a lot of room for an improvement starting from an angle to a focus and a use of lighting.

201274509_500.jpg

With this picture, Yoo Seung Ho who was already known for his not-so-good selfie skills once again made his fans question his photography skills.

Upon seeing this cute but hilarious picture of Yoo Seung Ho's cat, his fans commented, "Myung-wol certainly did not agree to this.", "But look at his arms though. So hot!", "Did Myung-wol do something wrong?", and many more.

Meanwhile, Yoo Seung Ho is currently concentrating on the filming of SBS' drama 'My Strange Hero'.

(Kang Eunbee, Credit = 'dandyoo93' Instagram, San Entertainment, SBS My Strange Hero)

(SBS Star)     

https://mnews.sbs.co.kr/news/endPage.do?newsId=N1005107594&plink=MAINIMG&autoplay=Y&cooper=SBSNEWSAMP

IG updates 

translation: 

These pics was taken for checked the connection with makeup team, I think it is very different from right and left? 

cr : iloveyoo_

translation : Conclusion :the phone is the problem

More fan taken pics of him filming 

YSH IG update  2019/01/26

Translation Samwol really likes boxes that you guys sent. Thank you for your gifts I received them very well. :) Second pic is Myeongwol. I think iPhone 6 is good for taking pics of cats. I have to change my phone as soon as possible..." Cr: @iloveyoo0817

IG updates

NEWS

Posted by germainej AKP STAFF  1 day ago

Actor Yoo Seung Ho spotted napping around 'My Strange Hero' set

20190130-yooseunghojpg.jpg

Yoo Seung Ho was spotted napping around the set of SBS drama 'My Strange Hero'.

The actor seems to be lacking sleep lately as he posted photos of himself captured taking naps in between filming. He shared the photos below on Instagram along with the messages, "The two things I do when I get on set. Act, sleep."

Fans responded, "He looks cute even when he sleeps," "An actor who sleeps well everywhere," and "I feel bad. Please get enough sleep."

Yoo Seung Ho's drama 'My Strange Hero' airs its finale on February 4 KST. Have you been watching the series?

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2019/01/actor-yoo-seung-ho-spotted-napping-around-my-strange-hero-set

My strange hero group pics

YSH with the wild flower class

DyOBhYPUcAAELqS?format=jpg&name=medium

DyOLHNfVsAAAyK_?format=jpg&name=medium

DyOLHrUV4AAPohH?format=jpg&name=medium

Cr : actoryoo.com 

Spoiler

Farewell photos

A part of strange hero team * the teachers and students of Seol Song High school*  finished filming yesterday, Jan 30 :)

YSH new IG update 

Translation : Thank you for the photo Dong Yeon.

Kwak Dong Yeon  IG update 

Taken pic in the middle of filming

IG update

Rough Translation : The revenge has returned. Filming ended. I worked with wonderful people,and thank you for making good memories. Also, I want to say thank you to our fans for their love. Please give a lot of love as well. Goodbye Kang Bok-soo :)

:tears: who is cutting onions here ? Thank you for the drama. Now you can enjoying doing your hobby, car drifting, and rest as long as you want. The fans will miss you.  Please be healthy and come back quickly to us with a wonderful project.  I hope you will choose an agency that will genuinely support you and give good advices for projects that will help you to reach new heights. You derseve better,  as a fan I feel frustrated to see your talent being wasted on bad projects. I wish 2019 is going to be your year. I am excited for what the year 2019 has in store for the fans. 

More group photos 

Spoiler

c1bd298aeeea42fd93ea171948cf100f.jpeg?s=

Yoo Seung Ho, Jo Bo Ah, Kwak Dong Yeon, And More Pick Their Favorite Scenes From “My Strange Hero”

Feb 2, 2019
by C. Hong

With their drama coming to an end, cast members Yoo Seung Ho, Jo Bo Ah, Kwak Dong Yeon, Kim Dong Young, and Park Ah In chose their favorite scenes from “My Strange Hero.”

The Monday-Tuesday drama from SBS told the story of a young man (Yoo Seung Ho) who was expelled from school under false charges of school violence. He returns to the school many years later in order to get his revenge, but becomes entangled again with his first love (Jo Bo Ah).

Yoo Seung Ho’s Pick

yoo-seung-ho-my-strange-hero.jpg

For his favorite scene in “My Strange Hero,” Yoo Seung Ho picked the scene in Episode 12 when Bok Soo (his character) and Soo Jung (Jo Bo Ah) finally cleared the air after 9 years of misunderstandings.

After receiving Se Ho’s confession, Soo Jung goes in search of Bok Soo, who hasn’t come to school for several days. When Soo Jung asks him if he took care of her back in their school days because he felt sorry for her, he is at first unable to answer. When she is about to turn away in frustration, he catches her off-guard with the confession, “I did it because I liked you.”

Yoo Seung Ho said, “Bok Soo and Soo Jung have misunderstood each other for nine years and they’ve been through a lot of pain because of that. Through this scene, they are able to heal from the scars of the past and reaffirm their love for one another. It’s a very important and precious scene. There isn’t a single scene that isn’t memorable for me, but if I had to pick one, it’s this one.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1301039wpp/yoo-seung-ho-jo-bo-ah-kwak-dong-yeon-and-more-pick-their-favorite-scenes-from-my-strange-hero

NEWS

Posted by germainej AKP STAFF  10 hours ago

Actor Yoo Seung Ho says goodbye to 'My Strange Hero' drama

20190202-yooseunghojpg.jpg

Actor Yoo Seung Ho said his goodbyes to the SBS drama 'My Strange Hero'.

On February 2, Yoo Seung Ho posted the below photos to Instagram along with the message, "We've wrapped up filming for 'My Strange Hero'. I worked with such good people, and I'm sincerely thankful for creating so many good memories. I also want to say thank you to the fans who gave us love. Please love us a lot in the future as well. Bye, Kang Bok Soo."

The actor also shared a group photo of himself with the 'My Strange Hero' crew on the beach and a few selfies.

Have you been watching 'My Strange Hero'?

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2019/02/actor-yoo-seung-ho-says-goodbye-to-my-strange-hero-drama