Quantcast

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Wookie's fan from my country pu_azman, strikes again, asking Wookie if he won any beauty contest.hahaha Yes, Wookie has no issue to win Mr World, if wants to. Mr World 2019 DH when she was the MC for Mr world 2010. Bc of her fluency in English, she was selected as MC for one of the biggest global event. And DH is already a youngest Miss Chunhyang. She won it at age 17.
  3. I'm older than both of you and feel the same. I hope I'm normal too. haha
  4. I have read it once, that some fans were quite reluctant on LDW-YIN because they thought that YIN and Suzy are close friends like YIN and IU. They said that how can YIN date LDW when LDW has a past with Suzy who is a close friend of YIN too. After watching the video, I think they are not close at all (YIN and Suzy) maybe they are just casual friends. The thing about LDW-YIN, it shows though we're still not sure about it. We, shippers/fans, are the ones who should be unsure about them. We are third parties moreover outsiders/bystanders of their relationship. They, LDW-YIN, should knew it themselves as the protagonists of their own story Whenever I view them, I am totally amazed. Their image of being together transcends into a beautiful feeling that overflows to their audience. I'm totally fascinated
  5. Update “Our team is working so hard ㅜㅜ”
  6. 190419 NCTsmtown_127 Twitter Update "After falling asleep before 9 yesterday, this morning I woke up remembering that we were on @GMA and @StrahanAndSara What a crazy day yesterday was, and I cant wait to debut our new album. -Johnny"
  7. @Lawyerh That was a night to remember Poor honey But nothing can top woof woof episode for me , even the guys couldn’t keep straight face @triplem & @ktcjdrama @lu09 & @mrsj3nwhat your favourite I can guess @sushilicious favorite episode
  8. https://m.weibo.cn/status/4292561788943393
  9. Funny enough. I think he will. Bobby already started his cleansing process. I bet sooner or later, Hwang will wash his sins too. By removing Kang. Because Hwang & Bobby isn’t really that bad. At lease their morales are still there.
  10. CEO Lee Moon Ho of the Seoul club Burning Sun, who is suspected of drug use and dealing, has been arrested. On April 19, a warrant for Lee Moon Ho’s arrest was issued by Lim Min Sung, the head judge in charge of warrants at the the Seoul Central District Court. Lee Moon Ho is suspected of a […] The post Arrest Warrant Issued For Burning Sun CEO Lee Moon Ho On Drug-Related Suspicions; Warrant Request Dismissed For Employee Anna appeared first on Soompi View the full article
  11. Very interesting that this drama turned out to be about: salvation, redemption, and believing in the inherent goodness of people. And, Father Lee was a perfect example of a person who lived by those beliefs. Very appropriate, and rather brilliant, that the drama ends on Easter weekend when Christ died and rose again. Metaphorically, it is possible for anyone to do the same. We've seen Kang reporting to someone higher up with details of what was happening. Any bets on whether or not he will, ultimately, "see the light" and "spill the beans" on the higher up?
  12. PSJ with Simba all the time, PMY with Leon all the time when at home.. he's cute when he said he " I do a mask pack"... sooo. who helps you with you mask pack PSJ?? because we know someone who does it too.. like maybe 3 times a day!
  13. LOL I've always been obsessed with good dramas/characters or dramas/characters since I was really young... and I am 36 now ahaha! You're not alone!
  14. @mrsj3n at one point I was the wannabe chow Yun fat too! I messed up my own gif. Well... forgot to cut away the last part lolll
  15. 181007 Shinhwa 20th Anniversary Concert, Heart Tour in Seoul - Dongwan fancam/fanpic. Link: shinhwarm
  16. I was about to say don’t be too negative before it airs but then again I just remembered I tend to do the same. Sometimes you get sense out of the teasers and you don’t feel like watching ... Though I loved the first teaser that’s why I’m kinda nervous about the second.
  1. Load more activity

Announcements