C.N Blue's Jung Yong Hwa

Guest uka

• 2 months later...
Guest Crystal392

Emotional Angels hii! *waves* I am back and promise to visit this thread more often!!

I was just watching fancams of uri YongHwa in Chile and cried a little bit... I was feeling a little emotional today, I wish I will meet him some day and tell him how much the songs he has composed mean to me. I was listening today to "One Time", what a beautiful song!! "What bad at the time, may actually be a blessing".... Someday I will thank him personally. YongHwa you are so precious ♥

Anyways, I posted some fancams at CNBLUE thread, uri boy almost always smiling and waving at his fans. I feel warm by just looking at him!

Here are two YongHwa focused fancams:

*YongHwa in a van, he waves at the fans and tries to smile but looks really tired :( Or maybe he was just hungry/bored/sleepy? Take care oppa!

*YongHwa at the hotel, he went out to the balcony to greet the fans :D The fans begin to chant "Mijito rico", which means something like "You are very handsome" but in a very informal way, its meaning is more close to "I could eat you" hehehe  YongHwa just looked at the fans, he had no idea *blushes* At the end he flips his hair  :x

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Crystal392

YongHwa in Chile:

He was soo happy and always waving and smiling at the fans. Since I also speak spanish, I read lots of small fanaccounts saying good things about YongHwa. Chilean Kpop fans loved him!! ^___^ And it seems the Chilean MC was quite taken too, she posted on twitter a photo of YongHwa with her, and on stage she opened her arms and approached YongHwa so he will hug her. On twitter, lots of fans asked her what it was like to work with him/what she though about him and she said he was really handsome and she had a great time.

YongHwa in LA:

So what is uri boy doing right now? He is in LA with his CNBLUE brothers :x He looks soo happy, it makes me really really happy.Here is an awesome fancam of uri boy at the airport:

Good luck uri YongHwa!!!!

EDIT:

Fan account from BCD Tofu House Uri YongHwa is soo nice ♥

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Rouenna

Anyeong!!
:bz

Yeah, I've been a busy bee so I wasn't able to spam here lately.
I see @crystal. *waves*
Good to see you back.  :-h

Thank you all for posting photos and fancams. It looked like Yonghwa had fun time in Chile with so much support. It's great to see him on a special stage.
It's a little sad to hear about him missing the fanmeet at the SBS K-Con for rehearsals but, I think, it was more on the SBS's probably messy timeline.

I will look out more for future appearances, in the meantime, I'm just dropping by.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest juvel10jde

class="content-title" Hometown Connections: 15 Celebrities from the City of Busan by thunderstix December 5, 2012 Hometown Connections: 15 Celebrities from the City of BusanTweet Share on Tumblr <>1 of 16

Yesterday, we put together 15 of the top K-Pop celebrities that hail from Gwangju, the southern city in the province of Jeolla. Following the article, a lot of our readers reached out to us and requested that we put together celebrities that call Busan, the second largest city in Korea, their hometown.

From CNBlue’s Jung Yong Hwa to After School’s Lizzy, Busan has produced as many, if not more, celebrities as Gwangju has. Located on the opposite end of Gwangju, Busan has long been considered a rival city of Gwnagju, and the rivalry seems to have extended into K-Pop territory as well!

Scroll through the pages to see who else comes from the city of Busan. Also, don’t forget to let us know who your favorite Busan celebrity is in the comments section below!

(Click the arrow at the top of this box to see the next photo!)

Guest juvel10jde

class="content-title" CNBlue Jung Yong Hwa’s OST Song for “Heartstrings” Tops Japan’s Ringtone Downloads Chart hazelnutthursdays December 5, 2012 7 Comments CNBlue Jung Yong Hwa’s OST Song for “Heartstrings” Tops Japan’s Ringtone Downloads Chart

CNBlue frontman Jung Yong Hwa marks another milestone in Japan. According to reports in local news agencies, “You’ve Fallen for Me,” the singer’s contribution to the 2011 youth drama “Heartstrings,” in which he also starred, topped the ringtone downloads charts in Japan.

The “Heartstrings” title track led the K-pop OST section of the mobile ringtone download charts. In second place is “Love Rain,” from the drama of the same name, sung by its lead star Jang Geun Suk. The third place also belongs in part to Jung Yong Hwa and Jang Geun Suk, who formed the fictional band A.N.Jell for the title theme of their 2009 hit “You’re Beautiful.”

Jung Yong Hwa and his band CN Blue most recently released their first major album in Japan, “Code Name Blue” in August. The record sold over 44,000 copies on its first week and peaked at  No. 1 on the Oricon charts. CN Blue is set to release their fourth Japan major label single, “Robot” on December 19.

Jung-Yong-Hwa-Heartstrings-OST.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Crystal392

Hii my Emotional Angels <3

So many news of uri YongHwa, I am really proud of him. Did you hear the news that CNBLUE's Korean comeback will be on Jan 14 2013? And the main song will be written by uri YongHwa!!

I read some fanaccounts of CNBLUE's concert a few days ago and they said YongHwa's voice was in really good condition and he was awesome! :x

Here is a fancam of one of my fave CNBLUE's song, by uri YongHwa: Feeling :D

Guest Crystal392

Uri boy did such a good as an MC @KBS Gayo Daejun. He looked super handsome and full of energy on the perfs (I posted them on CNBLUE thread)

MC Cuts (cr:monmon@YT)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZC9lBRfBc_I
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtWaIxJBlHQ

*YongHwa backstage talking to YunHo (TVQX): (cr: beeboowy@twitter)

A_OSbXZCEAAEmYF.jpg

Guest Crystal392

*My dear Emotional Angels, guess who is back? *drum rolls* BLOSSOM!!! ^:)^ She/He is a YongHwa fan who always shares amazing fancams!! An hour ago a new fancam was uploaded, you can see uri YongHwa dancing a bit after CNBLUE finishes their part. I am so glad uri Blossom is back:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1_XOgiLi3c

*Also, a couple of days ago YongHwa wrote on CNBLUE's only official twitter account (CNBLUE_4) and shared a pic of his new snowboard ^____^

A_C6KMCCUAAmfIE.jpg

Guest Crystal392

Happy New Year my awesome Emotional Angels!! :x

As you all probably know, uri YongHwa composed the title track of CNBLUE's new album!! I am so excited, can't wait to hear it, I am sending him a lot of positive energy :D

He posted recently two pics of him working on CNBLUE's only official twitter account ( @CNBLUE_4 ). So handsome ♥

d0vov.jpg4siue.jpg

Guest Crystal392

Yes! I think MCing has a special place in his heart because his first time was soo awkward T___T And he has improved soo much since that time. It makes me happy to see how much he has improved :x YongHwa fighting!!

Also, soon he will appear in 'Running Man'. Here (http://justjyh.com/xe/more/49779 ) you can find photos by the location sponsor and a fanaccount. I love fanaccounts like that one because I feel I get to know a little bit more about uri YongHwa. :D

EDIT:

This is a must-see fancam for all Emotional Angels!! :bz  YongHwa "dancing"!! kkkkkkk

Guest Crystal392

YongHwa was part of 'Running Man' and he was absolutely AMAZING! I won't say much just in case you all haven't watched it yet (I've posted the raw video link on CNB thread). Uri YongHwa was one of the most searched @Naver (#5 & #1):

A_66ajSCIAAOpDf.jpg

A_66zHzCIAAENOl.png

He also posted on twitter a picture of something he got @ RM :P If you wanna see what it is you have to watch the episode and check CNBLUE's twitter account (http://twitter.com/CNBLUE_4 ) to understand!

Guest Crystal392

Another idol has mentioned her ideal type is uri YongHwa: "Sunny Hill's Seung Ah strongly expressed, "I want to meet my ideal type Jung YongHwa"" (cr: yongsarang@twitter). She has good taste in men hehehehe :D You can check the article in Korean here: http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201301071551210310

Don't forget to check uri CNBLUE's teaser YongHwa version :x :