C.N Blue's Jung Yong Hwa

Guest uka

Anyeong! :w00t:

Yonghwa is on his way to Japan right now for their Japanese mainstream debut activities. Good luck to them! By the way, he looks dashing on his red hair. They seem to be receiving a lot of love in Japan and that is good. Soon they will be touring in Asia. Will any of you here gonna attend one of their abroad concerts? Share pics if you do! :w00t:

@azniwma. Hey, how are you? Ah, these things never seem to get old. :rolleyes:

Don't take it too much to heart. It's a lot more complicated actually since people do have different take on things. The key is to look at the bigger picture. But, whatever it is fans discuss on shipper's thread, let it just remain there. Here, in my case, I am more interested to discuss music and Yonghwa's talents. Let's just look at things in a positive way. If the duet happens, then let's be glad Yonghwa is getting acknowledged by Aussie fans and are welcome to hear the duet. If not, then for sure, there are other ways for him to show his talents. :D

Guest biancacoolio

I  agree with you azniwma.

Personally I don't want the duet to happen either. It's not because I hate Seohyun but I just don't want Yonghwa to have the "Seohyun's husband" title attached to him  anymore. I was okay with the Niigata duet because I thought that was nice of them to quench the thirst of their supportive fans but another one? I really don't get it. WGM is already over. Are they going to have a duet at every concert both SNSD and CNBLUE partakes in? I think it's better if they just focus on their individual activities from now on.

This is how I feel. Sorry if I offended anyone.

And I'm by no means anti-goguma. I actually posted in the Yongseo thread and remembered getting teary-eyed over their last episode.

Guest azniwma

my virtual hugs to you guys... why do i feel like i kind of way too cheesy today? hhahaha...

rouenna.. i feel good.. well, i would love to leave the discussion alone but some of the words are too........... just wish that goguma fans didn't accused boice too much. maybe some of us hating because they want another pairing but many of us dont even care about couple thing because we all know how big cnblue and yonghwa dreams are... most of us love him and cnblue because they are talented bunch not just some kids trying to be idols. i just hope goguma fans understand how much boice appreciate yonghwa and try to protect him from antis... though we actually cant. sweatingbullets.gifsweatingbullets.gif antis are scary... they might do something worst than just spreading -ve things... they can do more than that.. i kind of scared with that fact alone!

biancacoolio.. i didnt opposed the duet at all... i love 'for the first time lover song'. i really love that song..not gonna lie. and i dont mind at all if the duet happen. like rouenna said "let's be glad Yonghwa is getting acknowledged by Aussie fans". i really love him singing the song live. so much better than cd version. what i care is... -ve comments coming from fans after the duet. it always yonghwa fault.  worst comment... yonghwa is just using seohyun for fame.. i mean, come on.. yong use her? why? because she already popular and cnblue is not? better think again.. **emotinal** dry.gif

i am not goguma couple anti.. but i hope goguma fans understand why some of us didn't want the duet happen. not just for some stupid reasons but just to avoid more heartbreaking soul.. my heart is way too fragile when yonghwa get bashed.. it sadden me.... tears.giftears.gif

Guest Crystal392

Rouenna: Hii! I am also wishing them the best of lucks! I am not attending any of their concerts but I know someday I will, it is on my list of "things to do before I die" hehehe :lol:

tecle: Hi! I'm so happy to you here :D Thanks for sharing those links, I adore "In my head"... it's soo YongHwa, can't wait until they reveal officially who wrote the lyrics.

okmum: Hi hi hi hi!! Welcome here!! :w00t: hihihi When I read he had red hair I thought "Nooooo!!", but now that I've seen him, he looks very good... *_*

biancacoolio: I know, that's one of the things I love the most about him, how talented he is and how he always tries to give his best at everything he does. He tries so hard and even if sometimes things don't turn out as he (and us) wish, he keeps trying and trying. <3 About the duet, I like them both and part of me wants to see them singing together, but another part wants to see more about the boys. I posted a very loong post at YongSeo soompi thread about this... whatever decision the organizers make, I will keep supporting uri boy and CNBLUE :D

azniwma: *hugs* I know how you feel dear, I also hate how some people have the misconception that we, YongHwa fans, are antis of other artists. I accept that there are some YongHwa hardcore fans who are very rude to others, must so far almost all the Emotional Angels I've met are very mature.... There has been many times I've cried until I fell asleep because of some silly people who bashed our boy, so I sent him all my love and positive energy and wish him the best. I know he will prove those antis how amazing and talented he is :D

Jung YongHwa fighting!

*Red Yong is :wub:

EDIT:

~And to all the ones who are dying to see uri boy with a new hair color: introducing Red Yong~

gorgeousred1.jpg

gorgeousred2.jpg

gorgeousred3.jpg

cr:GoldenJYH

more pics here

Guest azniwma

crystal.. kekeke.. why do i miss u suddenly? muhahahhaa... *hugs*wub.gifwub.gif

i am so sorry if i hurt you by chance since i post about yongseo. i am glad you tried to clear things up at yongseo thread. tq dear. 

i hope to see you more in the thread. kekeke.. u've been busy these days, huh?

tq for the pic too... nice too see red-dragon.. i'll miss black-dragon..sweatingbullets.gif

i found your twitter actually but seems like u didnt use it.. kekekeke.. but anyway, i follow you already just in case you..

hello...

thank you weng for visiting this house of our yonghwa..please visit always..

regarding this plan duet of yongseo in aussie..of course im so excited as i luv hyun as well...t im known in yongseo haus and other thread related to yongseo that im hardcour yonghwa...thoug im bothered with what i noticed that most of so called hardcore yong fans favored psh but i dont question as well the support of yongseo fans to yonghwa..i guessed i visit too much thread that my mind too confused now...so ill not argue for any issue...i think each has their own bad and good points..no one can say which one is best for yong carreer..i just hope and pray that yonghwa can find happiness deep in his heart..

fighting emotional angels..

want to share this..im so proud of our boys...more becoz its yong song as the title album..gosh this boy is so talented..

http://cnbluestorm.com/2011/10/01/news-cnblue-in-my-head-chosen-as-hot-seat-by-mtvjapan-and-more/

Guest azniwma

hi there tecle.. 

lol.. seems like i post many times today.. forgive my adrenaline rush for today phew.gifphew.gif

regarding this plan duet of yongseo in aussie..of course im so excited as i luv hyun as well...t im known in yongseo haus and other thread related to yongseo that im hardcour yonghwa...thoug im bothered with what i noticed that most of so called hardcore yong fans favored psh but i dont question as well the support of yongseo fans to yonghwa..i guessed i visit too much thread that my mind too confused now...so ill not argue for any issue...i think each has their own bad and good points..no one can say which one is best for yong carreer..i just hope and pray that yonghwa can find happiness deep in his heart..

this is so true... just hope and pray for the best. no bashing... no fanwars... everyone live happily... right? 

everyone... respect each other... do not bashing... support yonghwa and cnblue. 

want to share this..in this inter view ..yong looked so happy...jy was sick he was in masked while reheasing and js looks good in black...i luv this video the 4 boys were so happy..

for the trans visit cnblue thread.. :wub:

Guest Crystal392

azniwma: I've been very very very very busy and even more happy. There are just so many amazing things going on in my life and seeing good news about CNBLUE and specially about our boys makes me even more happy. I also miss Black Dragon, just like I miss Golden YongHwa hihihihi I don't use twitter anymore, well, almost never; it is too distracting... I am sticking up to just forums and blogs now hehehe You didn't hurt me so don't worry about it, it was just what you thought *hugs* :);)

tecle: *hugs* Aww dear I hope you are feeling better now, I sent you a PM :D Like you said, I also just hope our boy will be really happy with whomever he choose and will always support him :D Thanks for sharing that link, I am also really proud of him, he is so talented ^^ And "In my head" is such a good song!! My heart is bursting with pride <3

Our amazing Kay has translated a really good article about uri YongYong and his talent as musician, singer. A must-read for every Emotional Angel. It was written by a professional musical reviewer and it is unbiased; you can find more info about it and the translation here:

*goes off to read it*

hi crystal...im about to post as well the link to kay LJ journal but then you posted it now..thank you..i hope many will read it coz it a very detailed description of yonghwa talent..im not a musical person but listening to yong singing variety of song, i can feel something special..its a thing that i cannot express as im not a music person..thats why i just laugh when other fans shout or screen when one singer that they like becoz he so damn hot or handsome as they describe not becoz he sing good ..

yonghwa is so talented, that i hope many will appreciate it ..

fighting emotional angels..

ill read your private message later..thanks.. :wub:

Guest Rouenna

Anyeong guys! :)

I noticed Yonghwa's cheeks have more flesh in them. He seems to be bouncing back to his old body. He looks cuter, haha! I read too that their song, In My Head, is topping ringtone charts? Even better since the ringtone industry is big in Japan.

It seems the boys are still in Japan? They are working hard for their mainstream debut. It's good actually since rock genre has a place in the music scene in Japan unlike the certain prejudices of Korea about rock music. I fear the idol image will still stick to them there but I cannot really hold that against citizens since it's part of their culture. As an international fan, I would rather not get caught up with all the k-fandom culture and else that go with it, like the tendency to be overbearing and rampant bashing. I support Yonghwa and CNBLUE the way I support my other fave Western rock band acts. Yonghwa is a grown up and for sure he has his own mind. I don't think he needs me anyway to tell him what to do. :lol:

As a singer/composer who's barely 3 years in the industry, Yonghwa is really promising (and so are others). So I only hope he continues to grow as a musician, widen his composition knowledge and stay in the industry for as long as. Fighting, Yonghwa!

Like the lyrics to AC/DC's song, "I tell you people it's harder than it looks. It's a long way to the top if you wanna rock' n' roll."

:D:P

Guest azniwma

hi....waves and hugs..

i am very very sad these days.. i think i miss yongyong so much these days. so not good for my life. i've seen some pic of him in jyh dc gall.. let me share..

why do i love the pic? because of yonghwa eyes.. look at them once, you get caught and you cant never get out. i've fallen deeply with him since i saw his eyes during his debut stage. and the love always standing strong and growing each days.. lol.. too cheesy!!

yong-ah, you better twit your selca next time.. very very soon.. since i know a lot of emotional angels missing you badly..

1317821380_201110052233157374203701_0.jpg

1317821380_201110052233327374203701_0.jpg

wub.gifwub.gifwub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

hello ...emotional angles...wanna shared this news...it seems even the lyric of IMH was by yonghwa..

CNBLUE’s “In My Head” selected as soundtrack for Japanese animation

CNBLUE‘s “In My Head” is a hit song written and composed by leader Jung Yonghwa, as well as the song that the boys is slated make their major debut with in Japan.

But the song has been receiving some more attention as of late, as it has been chosen as the ending theme song for Nihon TV‘s new animation program, ‘Supernatural‘. ‘Supernatural’ is an animation spinoff of the popular American series.

The news couldn’t come at a better time, as the boys are planning their major Japanese debut for October 19th. It was a favorable way to promote their new song, and it also serves an opportunity for Yonghwa to be further recognized as a talented musician.

CNBLUE recently held a Indies concert at the Yokohama Arena in Japan for 15,000 fans on September 25th.

Source & Image : SportsDongA via Nate

http://www.allkpop.c...anese-animation

our yong is a great musician... :wub:

Guest Crystal392

tecle: I agree with you, what really captured me about YongYong was his voice and the emotions he put into his songs, and the more I knew about him, the more I admired him and appreciated his talents. I think he is very handsome but the real reason why I adore him so much is because of how talented and perseverant he is and how he always tries to give his best. Those qualities make him even more handsome in my eyes :wub:

Thanks for sharing those news! OMO soo proud of our Yong! "In my head" is such a good song and I am so happy that is receiving so many positive attention. <3

Rouenna: Yeah he is gaining a bit of weight, he lost soo much to prepare for Lee Shin (Heartstrings). Yeah, it was posted on CNBLUE soompi thread that it is topping ringtone charts; can't wait until it's officially released :w00t: K-fandom culture is very intense, once I got so caught up into it that it began to affect my personal life, specially when our boy (and CNBLUE in general) received negative comments. I tried to distance myself from it and my skin has become thicker :lol: I hope the same, that YongHwa continues to grow as a musician... I am sure he will :)

azniwma: Hey I missed you!! *hugS* hahaha yeaah I guess we got very used to see him everywhere :P OMG his eyes are to die for, really <3 His stare is really intense, I blush just by looking at the pic hihi blush.gif

Guest azniwma

hihihi... wub.gif

crystal- miss me? kekeke..i miss you too laugh.giflaugh.gif  i just got a job so i kindda busy.. i might not always be here like i used to.. but i'll always support the boys and yonghwa.. but if i got time, i'll be here and spazzing with you guys.. wub.gif

oh, before i forget.. i've read someone comment in allkpop

plus as Lee Hongki said, ft island was basically guinea pigs for cn blue which seems true as they are from the same company and cn blue always gets the better songs

not that im complaining  i <3 yonghwa

i hope fans wont compare fti with cnblue again. both are sooooo different. cnblue music style really different from fti music. and dont ever say cnblue always got better songs than fti. art cannot be rated like that (i borrow jonghyun statement..lol). cnblue wrote their own music so it is not appropriate saying those stuff. and about hongki saying that fti is the company lab rat (in some variety show).. some fans tend to believe him. hongki said it as a joke only. he didn't really mean it! some of them even hating cnblue because of hongki statement. as fti and cnblue members get along very well.. we as their fans should also get along... we are family~~ biggrin.gif

we, boice.. support CNBLUE all the way. but not hating anyone else.. keep the positive attitudes... peace everyone~~ 

duuusssshhhh... i am rambling some random stuff again.. i am sorry... hehehhe

Guest Crystal392

Azniwma: You got a job? That's why you weren't here as much as I used to be hehehehe I'm So happy for you :w00t: congrats!

I also hate when they compare FTI with CNB, but Both are bands so I guess it will always happen.

I also dislike when they compare YongHwa with HongKi because both are such good singers; but what I hate the most is when someone puts the other singer/group down just to praise their fave :(

I adore CNBLUE so much and respect FTIsland a lot! They are like older brothers o our boys and have helped them with everything <3

About the songs, yeah "I'm a loner" was very catchy but look all the trouble and heartaches it brought to our boys and us.

I'm just really happy, specially now that they are in Japan, that FnC and WMJ let's them use their own compositions more and more ^_^

I can't wait until the day they make a Korean comeback with a song they wrote :wub:

I kind of agree with HongKi comment, I also think FTI was a guinea pig for CNB; but isn't that how life usually is? It's the same with parents, the first child is the guinea pig for the second, both are the guinea pigs for the third and so on.

Our boys are guinea pigs right now too for some group FnC plans to make debut someday...

That's one of the keys to success: learn from the past mistakes so you won't make them again.

I wonder what uri YongYong is doing right now... I hope he is fine, probably practicing with his CNBrothers hehehe :)

hello emotional angels.. i read already the last part of kay translation regarding review of a critic to yonghwa talent as a singer..i need to reread it again coz its hard for me to fully understand as its musically analyze and im not a music person..but i want to digest the detail of the review coz it concern the talent of yonghwa...

im happy that kay supported yonghwa...she a very open mind person and truthful, shes a big help to us who can understand korean language..and im grateful that she offer herself that if ever there is something to translate, just tell her and give the link and she will do so..

fightng..

Guest Crystal392

^ I also read it very quickly because I was in a hurry but I will read it again later; I am also not a musical expert, I just go with my heart hehehe and I don't know much about music movements and from past years like 80s. That's why I liked the review translated by Kay so much because it made me appreciate the talent of our boy even more and from other perspectives. I've known Kay for quite some time and she is awesome, I'm also very dry thankful for evrything she shares on her livejournal.

Also it was confirmed uri boy wrote the lyrics of "In my head", and from "Mr KIA". it seems he began writing/composing IMH while they were in Japan, even before their Korean debut :o

And a day ago it was the 2 year anniversary of our boy's debut as an actor, as Kang ShinWoo :wub:

It's been only 2 years but it feels longer, maybe because of evrything he has accomplished as actor and singer.

Jung YongHwa and Emotional Angels fighting!!! <3

Hi Boices newbie here...I love Yonghwa and I agree he is a very talented singer and hard working individual. Guess what I love about him is that he also is such an easy going guy. I'm Australian and I can tell you that a lot of the fans here are wanting to see a repeat of the YongSeo duet.

I personally do not see Yonghwa as just 'Seohyun's husband' I just I loved them together at WGM and yes WGM is over but there are still YongSeo fans everywhere in the world. I recognise that Yonghwa has his very own talents and Seohyun has hers and each have separate live separate lives outside of the show. As a fan though I do admit that I really was touched seeing them perform at Nigata together, the performance made me smile and surely there is no harm in that?

Besides Yonghwa's voice is just AMAZING! I love hearing him sing anything and I can tell you I will be one of the many hundreds screaming and cheering him on at the Kpop concert :) 

Guest Crystal392

rt181106: Welcome here *waves* Hope to see you more around ^_^ You will go to the Kpop concert in Australia? If you go please take lots and lots of pics and share it here <3 I will be forever grateful hehehe :D I also loved their perf, I really like YongSeo couple and biasdness apart, I think both did a pretty good job for having so little time to rehearse and the song ("For the First time lovers") is just so beautiful (another composition of our YongYong :w00t:).

About their perf, I know some Korean (ans a few International) Boices were against it because of some problems with MBC. Because it's a YongHwa composition, MBC considers it as CNBLUE airtime so when they broadcast the concert they just air a song of CNBLUE (like @Niigata: they only aired a CNBLUE song and cut their introduction time at the end of the concert, but according to them they gave CNBLUE their own space because their aired TWO songs of them, it's just that one of them only had YongHwa u.u something similar had happened at another event before, I think it was an event in Incheon). Boices were really mad with MBC and that's why some of them preferred there wasn't a YongSeo duet so CNBLUE would get more airtime, not because they don't like SeoHyun or hate YongSeo couple, but because they would like to see also more JongHyun, Jungshin and MinHyuk. :(

I also would love to see another YongHwa & SeoHyun duet, but hope MBC will be fair now and give CNBLUE their own airtime (just like SNSD and other groups) and consider the duet as an "extra perf" ;) That way all fandoms will be happy ^^

I agree that YongHwa's voice is just awesome, and I'm so glad more people are beginning to acknowledge him for that and not just because he is handsome. Speaking of that, here is the last part of Kay's translation of piffania's review: