C.N Blue's Jung Yong Hwa

Guest uka

Guest Crystal392

Ouna: Thanks so much for the pics. OMG uri YongYong looked super handsome <333 I missed him a lot!

And I missed him on stage; I don't know why I can't watch videos right now :( but later I'll turn my compute on and watch them.

Thanks again for all the info.

Animal print ftw! Hehehehe :lol:

Emotional Angels fighting!

Jung YongHwa fighting!

Guest Rouenna

Anyeong!

I read Yonghwa and the members are on their way to Sydney. Hope they have a safe flight and perform well. It's their first time to be performing in Australia, right?

It's also great to know they have performed live during the Korea-China event. Yonghwa's voice sounded good there and he looks so cool throwing his pick. But, I think, the most memorable for me was pictures of him running towards the airport check-in area. :lol:

I hope they can perform live on the Sydney K-pop concert, too (crossing my fingers for that). It's a chance to show off their charms as a band. B)

Guest Crystal392

They already arrived in Sidney, I am looking forward to lots of pics and fancams, Emotional Boices I trust you and I'm thankful in advance hehehe :lol:

Our boy looked so cute @airport pics, I am dying to see him on stage again, to see our four boys *_*

Ouna, thanks again for everything.

Rouenna: *hugs* They had a good flight, I hope their flight going back home will be good too without incidents :)

Jung YongHwa & CNBLUE fighting!

Emotional angels ftw! <333

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Rouenna

Anyeong! :D

It seems Yonghwa and his members did a little tour in Sydney before the concert. They have performed great as well, although I would have wanted them to play live. Most Westerners wouldn't really understand the whole hand-synch thing (even me, actually, I don't quite get it :lol: ).

It's a little bummer that they will be missing a couple of award shows due to schedule conflicts, but I hope they won't miss the Gayos. They still need to be visible in Korea at the least.

Best of luck to Yonghwa on their upcoming concerts. Fighting! :P

Huh!  I feel so sorry that i have forgotten there is special forum here for Yong Hwa but glad that I have found my treasure~~a place where i can share the love and joy of him with everyone here.:wub:

I shall visit here more often and we shall keep this thread moving actively and fast because it is a kind quiet when i am here alone.:phew:

Guest Rouenna

Anyeong. ;)

Ohisashiburi!

It has been known Yonghwa filmed in Hongkong the past two days for Running Man. He's probably back in Korea now.

But I am still worried about him, with regards to the incident in the Bluestorm concert in Indonesia. A lot of fans were sad, but I think he is sadder not being able to perform for his fans.

I hope he's being strong for his band and for himself. I say, there are things he cannot control and a lot of things are still up to the management. (It is still worrying though since this isn't the first time FNC pulled a stunt like this.)

They are perhaps practicing even harder for their upcoming concerts and performances. Yonghwa, fighting!! B)

Guest luna1430278013

♥Jung Yong Hwa♥

6qrfS.jpg  isV1q.jpg  Qcsxv.jpg  

ltRnr.jpg 

: hello emotional angel...

watched yokohama concert..gosh our yonghwa is so amazing..the entire live concert hes so energetic that i can feel that even the audiences cant help to be so alive..and for me its their best live performance so far.. :wub:

they just revealed the 3 song ..and once again yong showed hes a music genius..the title song where you are melody compose by him and the lyrics he did together with RYO...then the 3rd feeling he composed the melody with RYO and and the lyrics by himself..how you not help luv this boy more.. :lol:

the dvd of yokohoma concert and where you are 2nd single japan release re available in yesasia and HMV ..in preorder..

fighting...

Guest Rouenna

Anyeong! :D

@tecle. It is indeed amazing. I think he loves playing live the most and performing for such a big concert made them all the more feel alive.

I'm curious as well how the new song plays out. It seems Yonghwa is experimenting a lot on the melodies of his songs, especially the ones debuted in Japan. It sounds different every time. Wishing him lots of luck that the new single will be as much a success as In My Head or more. Fighting! :P

Guest kyotie077

♥Jung Yong Hwa♥

*quoted image*  *quoted image*  *quoted image*  

*quoted image* 

thanks for sharing

but do you know if Yong Hwa is gonna release a full version for his cover for "a chance encounter"

song was from ep1 @ heartstrings

i love the song and i really hope he will do a studio version for it

and officially release the song for his fans to listen to

even though i prefer Woo Hyun's version more :tears:

YONG HWA FIGHTING!!!! :w00t:

Guest luna1430278013

thanks for sharing

but do you know if Yong Hwa is gonna release a full version for his cover for "a chance encounter"

song was from ep1 @ heartstrings

i love the song and i really hope he will do a studio version for it

and officially release the song for his fans to listen to

even though i prefer Woo Hyun's version more :tears:

YONG HWA FIGHTING!!!! :w00t:

i really hope so they do it as an studio version and officially releasing it it is a nice song but redoing old songs is ftisland thing i guess

although if cnblue did that in concerts and live perf that would be awsome

it is much more appealing with cnblue's rock guitar sounds

here is the old version of it from 1981

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRKgnvML9T4

and this is cnblue's version yong hwa in heartstrings in a band called stupid like the lyrics in the song hahaha nice fit hehe huh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6q3xoCnXoxg&feature=related

Guest merry68

i really hope so they do it as an studio version and officially releasing it it is a nice song but redoing old songs is ftisland thing i guess

although if cnblue did that in concerts and live perf that would be awsome

it is much more appealing with cnblue's rock guitar sounds

here is the old version of it from 1981

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=SRKgnvML9T4

and this is cnblue's version yong hwa in heartstrings in a band called stupid like the lyrics in the song hahaha nice fit hehe huh

http://www.youtube.c...feature=related

Yeah it should be included in the ost as sure there are many fans like it

Guest sara1117

hi,

does anyone knows how many times yonghwa appeared on Running man? and what are the epsiodes, I'm planning to download the epsiodes he was guest on..

Thanks in advance:)

Guest 959animeasian

hi,

does anyone knows how many times yonghwa appeared on Running man? and what are the epsiodes, I'm planning to download the epsiodes he was guest on..

Thanks in advance:)

ep 7, 11, 17, 35,36,72, and airing this week ep 73. 

Guest merry68

ep 7, 11, 17, 35,36,72, and airing this week ep 73. 

Hi need you all here to do a favour to give me link for RM episode 72 but not Youtube since in my area we could not watch it  thx