C.N Blue's Jung Yong Hwa

Guest uka

Guest Crystal392

*News about our YongYong:

-A couple of days ago it was his second year anniversary as his debut as an actor (Kang ShinWoo) ^_^ He tweeted:

여러분벌써2년이네요!하루 늦은 감사 인사지만 ㅋㅋㅋ앞으로도열심히하겠습니다! 신우님은 잘계시는지…하하하 앞으로도 기대많이해주세요 화이팅! http://yfrog.com/z/nu8xoej

[Trans] Everyone, it has been two years! But I’m a day late.. kkk.. I will do better after this! Mr Kang Shin Woo is doing fine… hahaha.. In the future please look forward to us. Hwaiting!

Source: CNBLUE_4@twitter

Translated by: fizzy @ cnbluestorm

To see the pic: http://yfrog.com/z/nu8xoej

-He performed with HongKi & ShinHye for 2nd anniversary of ANJELL, Park Shin Hye tweeted:

anjellm.jpg

태경형님~ 보고계십니까아~? 저희 오늘 A.N.JELL 2주년 기념공연하러 가고있습니다~~!!! 형님만 오시면 딱인데!! 너무 아쉽습니다아 ㅠㅡㅠ yfrog.com/h0wzgenuj

[Trans] Taekyung hyungnim~ Are you seeing us~? We are going to perform http://A.N.JELL 2 year anniversary~~!! It would be perfect if Hyungnim is here!! I

Cre:ssinz@twitter & yonghwa@CNBLUE soompi thread

-I just checked NATE and he is #4 most searched word, I am glad people are still paying attention to him and what he is doing even if CNBLUE is on hiatus right now (soon it will be their official Japan debut, so excited :w00t:) and he isn't doing an individual activity as filming a drama, etc.

chartc.jpg

cr:NATE

-This is an old fancam (from Korean concert), but I adore it so much because you can see our YongYong's gorgeous smile and feel his happiness while listening to JongHyun's amazing soothing voice:

20110917 BS con thank you yongwha ver

cr:fufupui@YT & my.sweetboy.tistory.com

smile1ys.jpgsmile2ke.jpgsmile3.jpgsmile4h.jpgsmile5m.jpgsmile6.jpg

@4:11 he is so cute trying to catch the confetti :wub:

confetti1.jpgconfetti2.jpgconfetti3.jpgsmile7i.jpg

want to share this ...cr. cnbluestorm team

http://cnbluestorm.com/2011/10/10/transscans-korean-tv-drama-magazine-featuring-jung-yonghwa/

our boy is recognized once again as multi talented man...im happy for him..i know he will never stop doing

everything, i just hope he keeps healthy..

fighting JYH... :wub:

Guest Crystal392

tecle: Thanks so much for sharing that link and thanks to all CNBLUESTORM staff who translated the article. Reading it was such a pleasure.

I remember before HS began to air, there were some Korean articles criticizing him and saying things like he is a singer so he should stick to that, that it had been enough with his role as Kang ShinWoo (to them a total failure), etc.

And then HS began to air and suddenly there began to appear articles praising him for his acting, and acknowledge him as a multi talented person and not just an idol with good voice.

I am thankful for everything good that is happening to our boy and CNBLUE; specially after all the heartaches they went through after their debut. And I am thankful for all the great things that will happen to them, because I know it will be many. :D

To keep celebrating uri boy's second anniversary, this great compilation of pics and clips of Jung YongHwa the singer, the actor (Kang ShinWoo & Lee Shin), the MC, the husband, the DJ, the model, the rocker, the strategist, etc :D All in 1 minute and 48 seconds hehehe:

Guest Rouenna

Anyeong guys! Ohisashiburi!!

Where is Yonghwa? Are they in Japan now or still in Korea?

I am looking forward to the release of their Japanese album, In My Head. I hope it will receive lots of love from the Japanese fans. (Might check Oricon first thing on the 19th hoping they will enter chart, keke). Yonghwa, CNBLUE, fighting!

Greetings to crystal, azniwma, tecle and other emotional angels dropping by. :D

Guest azniwma

hey guys... kekekeke... i'm back! i really miss you guys tears.giftears.gif

i think i've missed so much news about the boys.. i miss yonghwa~~ tears.giftears.giftears.gif

i am so damn proud of yonghwa for his achievement just in 2 years. he achieved so much in these years though we all know how hard yonghwa and his bandmates work. he never failed to amazed us fans and he never let us down. he always work hard to give us the best music. i love him for his voice, talents and looks~~ ngeeeee

i have to admit that i hope jonghyun will receive the same acknowledgement as yonghwa soon! i really want both of them being recognised as talented singer and song writer. 

yonghwa~~ i am looking forward to mr KIA~~ i wonder how the song sounds.. how about the lyrics... curious ph34r.gifph34r.gifph34r.gif

i really want to write some more but i really need to catch up with cnblue news, pictures and interviews.. so, i guess i'll come back later~~ ngeeee

hello emotional angel...

E: Yonghwa had showed off his acting skills in two popular Korean dramas, what role do you plan to challenge yourself next?

Yonghwa: I’m so happy to be in two dramas gaining so much support. But my recent work is preparation for the new album (Japan debut single), I’ve got to focus on the production of the new CNBLUE album. In the mean time, we have the upcoming Asia Tour, practicing time fills up our schedule. So I have no plans for any acting projects. As for the next role to challenge, I think as an actor, I should be open to all sorts of roles and acting skill challenge. For any refreshing and challenging role, I’m so ready to try.

E: Yonghwa had showed off his acting skills in two popular Korean dramas, what role do you plan to challenge yourself next?

Yonghwa: I’m so happy to be in two dramas gaining so much support. But my recent work is preparation for the new album (Japan debut single), I’ve got to focus on the production of the new CNBLUE album. In the mean time, we have the upcoming Asia Tour, practicing time fills up our schedule. So I have no plans for any acting projects. As for the next role to challenge, I think as an actor, I should be open to all sorts of roles and acting skill challenge. For any refreshing and challenging role, I’m so ready to try.

yes yong..one at a time...fighting..

another item about yonghwa..

entertainment &TV program guide magazine.

Q. It is really wonderful that your last indies live perform was at YOKOHAMA ARENA!

JongHyun: It was in very good mood…thanks to our fans.

YongHwa: Actually, my condition was not really good, but i gather all power from everyone cheering voice, so i was very fine on stage.

JongHyun: That is the magic of live performance.

MinHyuk: Yes. YongHwa hyung was fine on the stage, but when he go back to the backstage he fell down right away.

YongHwa: Because I already promised that ‘I dedicate all of myself to everyone!’

JongHyun: So cool~! (laugh)

I said ‘I dedicate my life!’ too.

I really enjoyed the concert, but i was too eager and made mistake.

It is my regret.

JungShin: I really enjoyed!! I don’t like vehicles,

but spinning stage was okay.

This is the magic of live, too (laugh).

JongHyun: JungShin always wimp out to ride on a airplane.

I take his photo & make collection of it.

Q. Please tell us some episodes when u stayed in Japan.

YongHwa: Our house

sorry its a messy post..im not good in computer :sweatingbullets:

anyway i admired yonghwa with his dedication...he always give his best even in his weak physical condition :wub:

Guest Crystal392

waves tO all *

I hope everyone is fine!

I've been very busy, tired and now I'm sick hehehe (just a small flu) but I'm very happy living life to the fullest, just with one small regret: not visiting this and CNB thread more often :P

I am so proud of our boy; the more I find out about him, about how he managed to overcome some hard situations, my admiration for him grows and grows.

I'm not 100% sure but I think I read @Kay's livejournal that MinHyuk said YongHwa fainted after Yokohama concert :(

His health worries me, but at the same time part of me empathizes with him because I know he always works so hard to give the best of himself. It makes me even more happy knowing Yokohama concert was a big success! He must have been proud and happy knowing all his (and the boys) hard work payed off.

Jung YongHwa and Emotional Angels & Boices fighting!!!

Guest Rouenna

Anyeong guys!

Today, woori Yonghwa and the members have a guerilla concert in Japan for their album promotions, right? :w00t:

Good luck to them and I hope the album will be a success. I just read that they hit No. 2 in Single Chart, Tower Records - Shibuya on the 18th of Oct. I'll be checking Oricon chart soon.

I wish I could attend one of those guerilla concerts. Those gigs are quite cool for me. I hope they gain a lot of rock fanboys in Japan. :lol:

Guest Crystal392

Hii Rouenna *waves*

I've watched some fancams of Guerrilla concert (posted the links @CNBLUE soompi thread) and I saw a few boys and listened to male voices who I assume are Boices! :P (sorry for my lame joke! hehehe I am just really happy).

I am so happy of what they've accomplished and knowing "In my Head" and "MR. KIA" were written by our Yong just makes me even happier and more proud.

I also wish I could attend one of those guerrilla concerts too...

Also, Yong's voice (based on the fancams I've seen) sounds great! After the vocal cord nodules issue I was afraid his voice wouldn't be as strong as it used to be when CNBLUE debuted but I am glad uri YongYong recovered <3 His voice is what made me fall in love with him and CNBLUE :wub:

~YongYong's happy dance

:w00t::lol:~

1319050250_201110200401242735209701_0.jpg

cr:JYHDCGall

Guest Crystal392

CNBLUE had some perfs this past few days @Japan, promoting their debut album under a major label ^_^ Here are some pics of uri boy:

succcess2.jpg

screencap by GOLDENJYH

succcess1.jpg

cr: 푸른새싹@DCGal & as tagged

*Video of CNBLUE perf on Oct 1, I am proud uri boy composed this song <3 So meaningful:

*Fanmade LOVE GIRL MV with YongHwa focus, if you are feeling a bit down this is THE video for you! hehehe when he smiles he looks super cute and this song is so happy and upbeat <3

*To those who like polls, there are some contests @FB group: "Best of Korea"

1) Like "Best of Korea": http://www.facebook.com/koreabest

2) Like Jung YongHwa's photo @Best Male Leader album (contest will end in a few hours!): http://www.facebook.com/koreabest#!/photo.php?fbid=181440735271394&set=pu.131389230276545&type=1&theater

3) Like Jung YongHwa's photo @Most Good Looking Male Celebrity album: http://www.facebook.com/koreabest#!/photo.php?fbid=165826823499452&set=a.165825943499540.40826.131389230276545&type=3&theater

hello emotional angels..

hmmm where are the boys now..after their busy schedule in japan and now that their back in korea..wondering what will keep them busy aside from practicing in perparation for their coming concert...just i hope that once in a while there will be tv guesting..in this kind of business they need to be always in public eyes i guess..

Guest Crystal392

Hi tecle ^_^ I want to think uri Yong and the boys are resting right now, but they are probably practicing like crazy hehehehe as long as they are happy I'll be happy too.

I think that's one of the things I like from their promotions in Japan more than in Korea, yeah in Korea they appear on more shows than in Japan, but they have lots of perfomances in Japan that, even if I miss seeing them, by just reading some translations of fanaccounts of those perfs I feel happy.

I want them to develop more as a band and I think Japan gives them that opportunity. :w00t:

Can't wait to see them on stage again <3 specially uri YongYong

Guest Rouenna

Anyeong! :)

Oh, so the boys are back in Korea?

It's great to hear them performing lots of live shows in Japan. (Does my bias for Japanese stuff comes out? :lol: ) But seriously, I really wonder why performing live is such a bother in Korean music scene. They are seriously missing out a lot on that one. I'm just glad that Yonghwa is given reign on having his composition branded as title songs for their singles and albums in Japan.

Anyways, they are probably preparing for their concert and schedules for Asia tour, notwithstanding end-of-the-year award shows. It's gonna be a busy last months of the year. I hope they will be given recognition on award shows, too. B)

Guest Crystal392

Rouenna: yeah uri boys are back in Korea ^_^ I read they filmed a CF and there was also a Bang Bang (clothes) photoshoot (or was it the CF?) :P

There are a couple of translated interviews posted @CNBLUE soompi thread, maybe I'll make a compilation of uri YongYong's answers later and post it here ^_^

So many interesting info, YongHwa likes to sleep on his stomach (the DJ called him cute hihihi), all his brothers like to tease him.

And something I liked a lot from the interviews, is that is obvious uri boy has lots of goals that to some people it seems very difficult and almost impossible to achieve. But I believe he will make them true... Someday... And that day I will say "Mission accomplished my boy" :) I'm already picturing it hahaha :w00t:

Never stop dreaming, never give up... That's the feeling YongHwa gives me, that's one of the many reasons why I adore and admire him so much <3

Guest luna1430278013

[News] CNBLUE Jung Yonghwa, a Recognized Musician in Japan

Posted on October 8, 2011 by cnbluestorm 

p-ab3gTb8xb3dLg.gif500px-supernatural_the_animation.jpg?w=500&h=285

Japan’s third major television , Nippon TV (Nittele) had broadcasted “Supernatural” The Anime since four days ago, with CNBLUE‘s new song “In My Head” as the ending theme song. CNBLUE‘s leader, Jung Yonghwa‘s talent in making music is recognized in both Korea and Japan.

“In My Head” was chosen as the ending title song for “Supernatural” to tie-up with CNBLUE‘s official major Japanese debut on 19th October.“In My Head”, which was played as the ending song for four days of “Supernatural” TV broadcast, fits perfectly with the anime.

This song was composed by Jung Yonghwa especially for his Japanese fans, to cater for their music preference. Jung Yonghwa is also well known in Korea for his various compositions that have received much love from the fans.

“Supernatural” is a popular American TV series and thanks to the producer’s decision to choose “In My Head” as the ending theme, the song has gained its own popularity too.

09252011_presscon_yonghwa2.jpg?w=350&h=533

Jung Yonghwa, despite feeling glad  that“In My Head” was chosen as the ending theme song for the animation remake of the famous American series “Supernatural” said, “We are looking forward to the major debut, that’s our main intention for now. We will work harder to produce even better music in the future.

051011-cnblue-yokohama.jpg?w=570&h=380

CNBLUE ended their journey as an indie band on September 25th at Yokohama Arena concert that had received an overwhelming support by their fans as it was attended by approximately 17,000 audience.

On the other hand, CNBLUE‘s major debut album “In My Head” is expected to be released on the upcoming October 19th.

Source: JKStars.com

Translated by: fizzy @ cnbluestorm

credit to all cnbluestorm team

thank you

Guest Rouenna

Anyeong! :)

How is everyone?

It seems Yonghwa and the members will have a busy week, going to Korea-China event then off to Sydney K-pop.

Thanks for the info, @Crystal. It really is an honor for Yonghwa to have his song selected as an ending theme for an anime. In time and by working hard, I hope he will be recognized as a good musician respected by many and be able to reinvent himself as one creative artist.