[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

chelsea814 said: i noticed there's MINHO too in the letter, is that uri Lee Min Ho? I'm just thinking because it's after GANGNAM, hehe, sorry idk much about idols. But there's an idol also named MINHO, right? so maybe that's him? since our Min Ho is already a big actor.

Guest califgirl

Please vote for Minho.http://toplistoftheworld.com/lee-minho-top-actors-top-actresses/
He's currently at #7. You can vote daily.Shin Hye is not in the top 10 list, but I see some unknown actresses above Minho in the list, so I know their fans somehow got their names there. If anyone knows how to do it for Shin Hye, please let us know.Thank you.

Wow! you guys are extremely & superly fast!!! i only sleep for 8 hours and i have about a hundred post to read!!! now, you have already said a lot and i don't know where to begin, i would like to react on each post but there were a lot already!!! ... ;))

simple:
YES!!! I agree on everything you guys said..!

• i agree on the publicly secret relationship... my POV: i am happy where i see them happy!
  • i love @jaseypark 's AFF too! a must read to all MINSHINners.
  • i am overwhelm to see new names including new MinShinners on board esp to our KMedia MinShinners! StarNews, Naver, DK, Kdrama... comm'on keep them coming!!!
  • i got super excited to see loyal Minoz on this thread.... proves that everyone sees the happiness and glow of uri OTP and not just us as a shipper with the [delulu on] [delulu off] tag. i hope to see tons of them coming even the Starlight Angels to join.
  • lastly... nevrmind said:
califgirl said: What kind of exam did Shin Hye take?

Guest eunnij09

Hi everyone. Am a serious newbie shipper here. May I just say that you guys take all the stress out of my crazy schedule by fanning the flames of my hope for LMH and PSH to end up together. 
So huge thanks and bear with me as I have never shipped before. Ever. 
Again, seriously, I am obsessed and loving this thread (and the last one) already. 
I watched the series twice now. In a span of two weeks. And now hooked on the fanfics.

califgirl said: Please vote for Minho.http://toplistoftheworld.com/lee-minho-top-actors-top-actresses/
He's currently at #7. You can vote daily.Shin Hye is not in the top 10 list, but I see some unknown actresses above Minho in the list, so I know their fans somehow got their names there. If anyone knows how to do it for Shin Hye, please let us know.Thank you.

eunnij09 said: Hi everyone. Am a serious newbie shipper here. May I just say that you guys take all the stress out of my crazy schedule by fanning the flames of my hope for LMH and PSH to end up together. 
So huge thanks and bear with me as I have never shipped before. Ever. 
Again, seriously, I am obsessed and loving this thread (and the last one) already. 
I watched the series twice now. In a span of two weeks. And now hooked on the fanfics.

Guest rjuliet

@LanaA , im not a tech savvy or an expert but just know very basic thing to post pic or gif here..pls try to type as below to post pic but delete the spaces in between brackets...good luck.. 
[ img ]links of the pic for example xxxxxxx.jpg or xxxxxx.gif[ /img ] 
or quote this post just to see the command to post this gif, but dont post it coz its not allowed to quote pics/gifs at soompi...cheers.. 
 dd842c32jw1ehhker3pwwg20b40987wh.gif

Guest LaDadaista

MC: If you are a woman, will you fall in love with LEE MIN HO?@ 01:17itbZUqqC7LSVw.gif
@ 01:24 MINHO didn't say that he's "the best man" as translated by the interpreter on the stage
but actually he humbly defined himself as "A Decent Man" (괜찮은 남자 : Gwaenchanh-eun Namja).iorfGkBJgR12f.gif
@ 01:46iLhP9rGOhM244.gif
@ 01:49 Instead of saying that he's good to "women" in general as translated by the interpreter on the stage,
in fact MINHO specifically said "My Woman" (내 여자 : Nae Yeoja).ibi7Ulx6hi572U.gif
And here is the one and only "MY WOMAN" that MINHO referred to and proudly showed off to his fans that night (2014.06.15)
and that has been treated by MINHO sincerely and wholeheartedly...:x
i35JXz7JgUXul.jpg

Credits and special thanks to:

• 顾思汀 for sharing this video: http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNzI3NDM4NjY4.html
  • Minoz_苏喵 for translating this part from Korean into Chinese more accurately.
  • My dear @Mosquito omma for re-translating this part from Chinese into English and for double-checking the translation with the video.
  • My dear @giselle_tw eonnie for double-checking the translation with the video and helping me with timing.

Guest rjuliet

ahaha so uri baby girl wasnt confident for her final exam result...dun worry shinhye, ur minho is a decent man who is always treat his woman sincerely with all his heart, so he will cheer u up and make u smile again :-* 
anyway, love the belgian waffle and the mango ice...yuuummmm  BqYm7x-CMAIlZMS.jpg