[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

Guest LaDadaista

Zo Sun Hi is quite a famous photographer in Korea and she used to work with Shinhye for her Tong Yi photoshoot.So, I guess Minho might have advertising or fashion photoshoot today?iWPe69nPdxtL8.jpg
Sources:https://twitter.com/zosun_hi/status/426688719941165056/photo/1https://twitter.com/zosun_hi/status/478859337821990912/photo/1

LaDadaista said: Zo Sun Hi is quite a famous photographer in Korea and she used to work with Shinhye for her Tong Yi photoshoot.So, I guess Minho might have advertising or fashion photoshoot today?
Sources:https://twitter.com/zosun_hi/status/426688719941165056/photo/1https://twitter.com/zosun_hi/status/478859337821990912/photo/1

Guest marijae143

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSOaVQNi8CrZuaq6e3QZvb

I WAS WATCHING HEIRS AGAIN FOR THE NTH TIME SPECIFICALLY EP.19 WHEN I REALIZED MAYBE LMH LIKES RED NOW BECAUSE OF THIS DRESS THAT CES WORE. SHE LOOKED BREATHTAKING IN THIS SIMPLE DRESS.

@fs thanks for the link. I love how Minho was spazzing and giggling while watching the handwarming scene. He must've remembered the time when he was shooting that scene with Shinhye giggling and getting all shy over him. Remember the bts?

Watching MH so deeply engrossed looking at CES on the big screen at the "You and I" event inspired me to go back to listening to "MY WISH" or MINSHIN's make out song I believe its also called.  Felt so touched and moved again by their love as KT-CES aka MH-SH:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VyGI-5UCWxM

So intense is SH's stare at MH here, like every word spoken by MH was extremely important to her too:image
credit to @Ladadaistacredit to uploader

Miss So Zun is a very lucky photographer and I blame myself for studying something else and not photography.Maybe I could be in her place next to LMH.  Who knows.. : )
  Minshinners
  I totally believe Dispatch and LMH/PSH 'agencies have a kind of agreement  and a plan.
Little by little all sides give to the fans  subtle hints to establish their togetherness now that they know their feelings are much deeper than an physical attraction.
    Have a Good Day/Night all.

@hohurm yup, i too loved he giggling and spazzing while watching the hand warming scene. he looks so shy. he couldnt stop smiling back then. too misses his wife maybe. i also remember the bts. omg these two. hoping the best for them

Guest YatieM

What does @zosun_hi says in her twitter on MinHo?

그럼~~민호 사랑쟁이 팬들을위해~~ 인증샷 투척~~민호의 깊은 배려심덕에 내 얼굴이 더 작게 나와 민망하지만.....ㅎㅎㅎ 따뜻한 배려심을가진 멋진 민호와

Google Translation:

So for the fans ~ ~ Minho-ridden love throwing shots ~ ~ Missy ~ ~ Certified simdeok deep consideration given to smaller embarrassed my face heh heh heh ..... but nice with a warm caring and Minho

Dr .Google translation is just so absurd... :D:D

Need language expert help to translate this please or I will remain puzzled.... Thanks...

Guest rjuliet

i was just about to ask who took fila pictorial since minho looks awesome there, turned out the photographer is a fan of minho and shinhye also...kudos to La and gissy who are so resourceful as always ^:)^ ... 
its always great to have anything captured by camera whether its for movies, cf filming, and pictorials, that are taken by someone who really love and admire the objects/subjects, eg. this fila cf, or kyochon and osim (the director is the same and seems admiring baby boy), that will produce very beautiful results...thats why top actors/actresses are working multiple times with the same directors coz they will bring out the best out of each other... 
BqRFUTkCIAA4Vjx.jpg

What does @zosun_hi says in her twitter on MinHo?

그럼~~민호 사랑쟁이 팬들을위해~~ 인증샷 투척~~민호의 깊은 배려심덕에 내 얼굴이 더 작게 나와 민망하지만.....ㅎㅎㅎ 따뜻한 배려심을가진 멋진 민호와

Google Translation:

So for the fans ~ ~ Minho-ridden love throwing shots ~ ~ Missy ~ ~ Certified simdeok deep consideration given to smaller embarrassed my face heh heh heh ..... but nice with a warm caring and Minho

Dr .Google translation is just so absurd... :D:D

Need language expert help to translate this please or I will remain puzzled.... Thanks...

Rough Translation:

So~~ for the fans who

Love Minho~ ~ I'll throw a pic of him & me~~ Thanks to his deep consideration , my face looks smaller than his. Embarassing... ㅎㅎㅎ With Minho who has warm caring heart

Dear @LanaA

I know you want to contribute to our thread but

please stop posting just single link in each post and some of your links are error. They're considered as spam and against soompi rule. Edit your posts, please. Thank you

925026_765754233446359_1626992737_a.jpg

MinShin fighting!!! :x