[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

pixie0622 said: @kiklamino Hugs back at ya  >:D<  I like coming here every now and then and post nice couple stuff that I see.  The girls here know that I am pro-PSH but alas, I don't have a shipper's heart.  I am giddy as well for them and all the hints that we've been getting, but until there is some confirmation, I just can't.... I'm afraid that I might fall over a cliff if.......Right now, my heart is with Minho so I have to stay there and wish that he.....oh God, I told ya, I don;t have a shipper's heart! X_X

Hello to my fellow MinShinners! It is really hard to catch up with you guys. I need to backread 11 pages. WHOA!!!l I believed this is so coz everyone is happy with the latest events of our Uri couple. That only shows how much we wish to see themTOGETHER again. I hope so too that it will happen soon. Oh Lord, hear our heart's desire. Love Uri Boy's vid while he was watching his "girlfriend" on screen. He is too giggly and happy!!!! Love is indeed in the air. Uri baby girl is preparing for her school exam. Let's include her in our prayers that she will do good and passed her exams. Before I forget, I would like to thank @mosquito‌, @LaDadaista‌, for all your research, insights respectively about our OTP which makes this thread interesting and lively. I'm sure i am missing some names here that I also would love to acknowledged for their efforts but with the many pages I've read I can't remember them right now. But rest assured you are all much appreciated by all of us here. Good evening for now chingus! MinShin Fighting!!!! Jikjin!!!!

Shinhye Schedule Update 

BqYfFivCQAIp4mO.jpg

cre: S.A.L.T
[Korean Intellectual Property Office (KIPO) Intellectual Property Event] 
(via@ tmoonsun)
'Intellectual Property Protection Criminal Mock Trial Practice together with Park Shin Hye' 

Date & time: June 24th (Tuesday) at 3:00PM (KST) 
Vanue: 2nd School of Law building.

Shinhye updated twitter
기말고사 망친 박신혜에게 AND.here 에서 집착쩌는 승리님과 늦잠자서 약속 펑크낼뻔한 태형님께서 벨기에 와플과 망고빙수 그리고 아이스 아메리카노를 선물해주셨습니다. 맛있네에~~!!!
BqYm7x-CMAIlZMS.jpg

[uPDATED SCHEDULE] Park Shin Hye June 2014:

Movie <The Royal Tailor> filming

24/6 - KIPO event 

[Korean Intellectual Property Office (KIPO) Intellectual Property Event] 
'Intellectual Property Protection Criminal Mock Trial Practice together with Park Shin Hye' 

Date & time: June 24th (Tuesday) at 3:00PM (KST) 
Venue: 2nd School of Law building.

Source: http://blog.naver.com/kipracafe/220033866489">http://blog.naver.com/kipracafe/220033866489

27/6 - 28/6 - CF filming

Source: salt_ent
http://blog.naver.com/salt_ent/220017897303
credit : @tmoonsun 

Change your face to uri Lee Min-ho? :)
10460128_262238033968586_6608740707197326772_n.jpg?oh=15aa8a5e9143b9ad7c0afb40e1a7bc11&oe=5420BBD9&__gda__=1410912353_321c58cde39e86c5660e03d28e500218credit to Facebook Lee Min-ho Global Minozcredit to original source here
It is a popular trend now for the last few months as I read from the sources :) Should we ask our spouse or boyfriend or whoever we want to transform to go plastic surgery? We would be living our dream of being with our Min-HOT for the rest of lives! :P

I agree with chingu here. it is like a public secret for people who follow their news,that they are in relationship. of course media knew it too bec they follow their news. Do you remember chingu? our chingu here being a detective and asked her friend who work in korean media about minshin. and she said "if one of them have a courage.." but what we know now was both of them now show their courage, isn't it amazing? 
just let's them happy being in love. to dispact and other media please don't disturb their happiness. and  just let's us translate their love message to feel their love peacefully until they announce their wed day. its already make me happy..
MINSHIN CODE
SH: I aready miss your lips oppa..

proxy.jpg?t=HBheaHR0cDovLzM3Lm1lZGlhLnR1

MH: I miss u more sh, wait for me, my lip will come as soon as possible..wifey

bqpxrf5caaacxq0.jpg

cr pic as tagged

thanhthuy said: Shinhye updated twitter
기말고사 망친 박신혜에게 AND.here 에서 집착쩌는 승리님과 늦잠자서 약속 펑크낼뻔한 태형님께서 벨기에 와플과 망고빙수 그리고 아이스 아메리카노를 선물해주셨습니다. 맛있네에~~!!!

i just came across this Roumang (the handwarmer rag doll Tan gave to CES) poster. So cute!
tumblr_n7cmq3BASP1snkua5o1_500.jpg
source: http://list.qoo10.sg/item/%EC%83%81%EC%86%8D%EC%9E%90%EB%93%A4-THE-INHERITORS-THE-HEIRS/413379860

i noticed there's MINHO too in the letter, is that uri Lee Min Ho? I'm just thinking because it's after GANGNAM, hehe, sorry idk much about idols. But there's an idol also named MINHO, right? so maybe that's him? since our Min Ho is already a big actor.10492450_646157782145264_421735129992177

@LanaA , i know ure a MinShinner, since ur avatar said so. But just be careful of ur posts. U can ask anyone here if u have questions. Everyone is friendly here. So fighting!