[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

MinShin – My Rumbles

I am a rationale person, not usually a thinker but recently I have been dwelling, a lot… about MinShin – two persons who have nothing to do with me except that ONLY I know them and not vice versa; whose language I can’t phantom, whose paths I am very sure I will never cross; yet I embrace both of them dearly, I pray for them and I dwell on them.

MinShin – Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye (LMH & PSH). Since "The Heirs" ended in mid-Dec 2013, except for 2013 SBS drama award and subsequent Japan promotion clips MinShin have not been seen publicly together even once, yet their names always come in pair and their photos have been most photoshop (LDF can claim champion to that :D).

During these past 6 months, we who believe in MinShin have ALL grown stronger mentally, we have zero doubt about them, if anything we do not even want them to be exposed, we do not want them to publicize their relationship (yet), we want them to keep the relationship under wrap, we want them to date in peace, we want them to strengthen their relationship and to finally announce to the world with no question asked.  In the MinShin communities, be it Soompi, Baidu & other forums, they are growing in numbers.

For those of us who firmly plant our feet in the MinShin camp the main reason we have never wavered and lost heart is because MinShin give us confidence, loads of it. How so, non-believers would say you hardly see them together so why are you so sure? Blind supporters or delusional shippers? No, it is MinShin’s action or non-action whatever you call it that fuels our belief.

Lee Min Ho.

Let’s start with him first, he is the bigger trouble or as someone puts it, Life Ruiner.

tumblr_n7b1bjZWNH1ta36mqo1_500.png

ctto

His agency has built its reputation because of him, but there is only one HIM. I am pretty sure he is one the KEY breadwinners of the company. One may argue that he needs a life and everyone should entitle to his own free will but what he is doing is to give a whole bunch of people their life, their living. If he chooses to ditch or deviate from what he is doing or take a certain path without due consideration, the structure surrounding him may collapse.

Up to a while back, he has chosen to focus on career, co-workers, company/agency, family, fans, fans and more fans; he gives his best to acting, singing, CF, product endorsements, fans, fans and more fans.  He did not count on falling in love or rather he probably shuts that department down as best as he could.

Fate has its own mind, he is where he is now, with someone he loves and calls her his woman.

So what can he do and what should he do? His fandom is huge and far-reaching, he has phenomenal followings, he knows perfectly well his fans are who and what makes him to be today.

He has to come up with a plan as best as it can be done, it will not cover all grounds but at the very least he wants to minimize consequences. He actively and indirectly display his out-of-norm self; declaring that he is Kim Tan (which means he loves Cha Eun Sang), proclaiming openly that he has learned about love (and prepares to live out what he has discovered), taking every opportunity (“The Heirs” cast interview, Japan FM, media interviews, China events, airport sightings etc.) to bring PSH in the disguise of CES into his many events and showcases, talking about his woman, love, marriage, daughters & sons in interviews, showing everyone that this is the improved & happier LMH because something has changed him (his love for his woman).

Through all these he is in fact ‘vaccinating’ his fans and preparing them for their future path. He no longer just indulges his fans BUT he wants his fans to MOVE FORWARD with him and he tirelessly repeats this again and again and again.

Take PROMIZ, he forms a partnership with his fans, he wants his fans to extend their love and support for him by taking responsibility to show greater care to the wider community. His effort is paying off, little by little as we observe more Minoz opening up to MinShin, we see Minoz coming over to MS Soompi, in the Chinese community (I believe they are his biggest fandom currently) Minoz are joining Crown Couple wagon, they are getting more receptive to PSH & MinShin and they openly expressed it.

Minoz would probably open up, seeing how happy & glowing he is and hopefully they realize that if they love him they should want him to be happy.

All this while PSH plays a BIG part by doing nothing, or it seems :)

Park Shin Hye.

Yes PSH appears to be doing nothing in the department of displaying her affection for him; she is like a ninja, she keeps low profile and minimizes limelight on herself.  She has minimal individual opened events, most of her activities revolve around CF shootings, award events, products launches, floral arrangement, return to school, study for exams, release song MVs; all seemingly passive activities.

However by doing so, she is telling the world she is prepared to go the distance with her man who will lead her.

Her man who works diligently, striving hard to break down as many barriers as he can so that their path forward may be smoother; her man who gives her his arm as pillow; her man who is her dearest; for her man she happily adorned herself in lace gowns again and again, showing her maturing into a young woman.

She proclaimed that he is already (her) Romeo all she did was to dress up as Juliet; she always chooses him when given a choice; she never friend-zoned him or outright denied dating rumours.

We also have to give kudos to PSH agency for supporting her, keeping things low key and not taking advantage of the situation. This goes to show the modesty and self-esteem aspects of PSH in this relationship, that she is willing to take a backseat to make it work, how can he not fall for her?

So you see there seems to be very little to talk about PSH and that is the beauty of it all.

With so little things and subtle behaviours, yet we see with clarity that she glows, she shines, she blooms and she is in love. 

MinShin.

They (re)met at the right time, at the right age with compatible maturity and mentality, they complement each other. It has to be deep, true love for both of them to take the plunge and they have to navigate the way forward by matching each other closely.  They need to be strong for each other.

While they have openly said that they would not reveal their relationships but for any couple in love would they not want to stake their claims and declare to the world that she’s mine and he’s mine? Yet this shall not be the case for them; for the time being.

Together … to get her … yes, for LMH to get PSH he has to overcome many struggles but I believe the biggest concern and top priority for him is to protect her and shield her from negativity arising from this relationship. He shoulders majority of the responsibilities, knowing that it’s not going to be plain sailing he is all prepared to keep her safe and give her the happiness she deserves.

PSH will stand firmly by his side, while she keeps low profile and goes about with her life, knowing that there's this tall man waiting for her, leading her, loving her and giving her his everything. She will tweet now and then to let her fans know that she is happy and contented so her fans will know that he is good for her and treating her well.

I am happy that I am not just a Minoz or a Starlight Angel, instead I am a MinShinner, I have double the joy and happiness, I have the best of both worlds; let’s move forward with MinShin, 직진~

Forward MinShin ~

Disclaimer: All the above are purely my personal opinion coupled with some insights that I have gained by reading from other forums and threads, I am solely responsible for my writing; no other persons shall be implicated or prosecuted. ^^

Guest branwen

LaDadaista said: MC: If you are a woman, will you fall in love with LEE MIN HO?
@ 01:24 MINHO didn't say that he's "the best man" as translated by the interpreter on the stage
but actually he humbly defined himself as "A Decent Man" (괜찮은 남자 : Gwaenchanh-eun Namja).

@ 01:49 Instead of saying that he's good to "women" in general as translated by the interpreter on the stage,
in fact MINHO specifically said "My Woman" (내 여자 : Nae Yeoja).

And here is the one and only "MY WOMAN" that MINHO referred to and proudly showed off to his fans that night (2014.06.15)
and that has been treated by MINHO sincerely and wholeheartedly...:x
Credits and special thanks to:

• 顾思汀 for sharing this video: http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNzI3NDM4NjY4.html
  • Minoz_苏喵 for translating this part from Korean into Chinese more accurately.
  • My dear @Mosquito omma for re-translating this part from Chinese into English and for double-checking the translation with the video.
  • My dear @giselle_tw eonnie for double-checking the translation with the video and helping me with timing.

WHOA @Mosquito! THAT. WAS. DEEP.

Seriously you put them all so nicely. You perfectly depicted what and how I felt all this while. You summarized everything so PERFECTLY. 10/10 PERFECT.

I read every single word and I felt them. I felt! But you got me one time when you posted that Life Ruiner definition :)) I was going all serious reading your thing and then I read that! :)) So funny, but SO TRUE. He constantly did that to all of us just by being him!

Seriously MY DEAR that was one awesome summary. PERFECT. I wish I can do this to you personally but allow me to post this to represent my utmost appreciation for writing that!

giphy.gif
credit to rightful owner

I shall re-visit this post of yours again definitely. I might even copy this for my offline reading later. It was just AWESOME.

@Mosquito AGAIN YOU ARE AWESOME, WE ARE HAPPY TO HAVE YOU HERE AND TO READ YOUR INSIGHTFUL POSTAND YES I AM ALSO PROUD TO BE A MINSHIN FAN, HAVING THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS :x :x :x
1_gif.gif

BEAUTIFULLY WRITTEN WELL DONE! :X :X :X
sobeautiful.gif

MINSHIN FIGHTING! :X :X :X

plg0.gif

@mosquito‌ wow thats Amazing! I can't hold my self just from lurking at this anymore.

every single words you wrote are perfect! Got the point, you're awesome with your deep tought about MinShin, if I can give you 1000 awesome, then I will do. I'm sure to bookmark your comment, someday I want to read it to give me a strength.

again.. You're amazing Minshinners! Kiss hugs for you! :* >:D<

BqbPsYcCUAEXIzX.jpg

*praying*

my God, please let them live together happily ever after [-O<

BqbP7T8CIAApWCD.jpg

cr the rightful owners

Guest TessB

@Mosquito.... wow... just wow... DEABAK... and since Shinhye loves baseball, all I could say is you just hit a GRANDSLAM in that piece of analysis you made for Minho, Shinhye and Minshin....I'm so proud of being a Minshinner and happy to belong on Minshin thread with a pool of great, talented, insightful Minshinners...Hats off to you all...  =D> =D> =D>

@Mosquito You're so amazing. you've said everything I always want to say but couldn't find the right words. You wrote about MinShin so beautifully and sincerely. I can feel it with all my heart. 
tumblr_ma5bc4KhEq1r25xgk.gif

I don't know how many times I've said this but... I'm really really proud to be a MinShinner. Not a Starlight Angel or Minoz but truly a MinShinner. Together we'll be strong and we can go far. stars-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?12927937

Guest branwen

@mosquito

What an awesome post! Though I've been thinking if Park Shin Hye hasn't shown any indications before. I don't think I've said it to anyone before, but after watching the BTS, I'm fairly sure she likes him and I, for a time, wasn't sure if he does.

But you're absolutely right. Min Ho shows signs after the drama, whereas Shin Hye showed moments behind the scenes and after the drama, in the most subtle of ways. That's why we're forever grateful to Min Ho for being the man that he is. :D

Guest eunnij09

@Mosquito
Thank you. A thousand times THANK YOU. My heart thanks you.
On a related note, I tried... I tried removing the Minshin-colored glasses and tried to view the gifs, memes, videos as objectively as I could and maybe I tried to be more pragmatic about it but...
There is that SOMETHING... that nagging, indescribable SOMETHING that I can't define or put a finger on. There is an undercurrent there that can't be dismissed as friends or just a professional relationship, or a publicity ploy. 
Come on... it's been 6 months since it aired in Korea, and while the rest of the world catches up, there is really no need to sell the OTP or promote it and yet...
they're still "together"... still associated with each other... where one is, the other is not so far behind virtually or who knows... maybe physically? Emotionally?
And, as jaded as I am (ohohoho believe me I AM) one YouTube video of them made me believe. I don't know how but it did... they did. They made me believe again.
That's why it means so much, that's why I'm thankful. 
I hope they at least give it a chance, it not already. 
(I would've posted more graphics/gifs/images but I don't know how yet. :) ) Thanks for listening everyone!