[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

Guest eunnij09

faidaris said: LaDadaista said: MC: If you are a woman, will you fall in love with LEE MIN HO?
@ 01:24 MINHO didn't say that he's "the best man" as translated by the interpreter on the stage
but actually he humbly defined himself as "A Decent Man" (괜찮은 남자 : Gwaenchanh-eun Namja).
@ 01:49 Instead of saying that he's good to "women" in general as translated by the interpreter on the stage,
in fact MINHO specifically said "My Woman" (내 여자 : Nae Yeoja).
And here is the one and only "MY WOMAN" that MINHO referred to and proudly showed off to his fans that night (2014.06.15)
and that has been treated by MINHO sincerely and wholeheartedly...

MMEDH said: kilumar said: guys i really want introduce to all minshinner is the awesome fanfic writer nim jaesey-park (THE TEMPRATURE OF LOVE).She is amazing really awesome.Her funfic made my heart flatter,pain and excite and want for more and more her update.And another awesome facts of her is DAILY UPDATE almost daily . i think most of the minshinner are know but for the don't know people.Please check in asian funfic.U will see she is awesome...Sorry i can't pose the link because i don't know how to pose.So if u interest u go to the...asain fanfic the title is TEMPRATURE OF LOVE .

faidaris said:

MMEDH said: kilumar said: guys i really want introduce to all minshinner is the awesome fanfic writer nim jaesey-park (THE TEMPRATURE OF LOVE).She is amazing really awesome.Her funfic made my heart flatter,pain and excite and want for more and more her update.And another awesome facts of her is DAILY UPDATE almost daily . i think most of the minshinner are know but for the don't know people.Please check in asian funfic.U will see she is awesome...Sorry i can't pose the link because i don't know how to pose.So if u interest u go to the...asain fanfic the title is TEMPRATURE OF LOVE .

Guest ver2006

I would like to get this opportunity to say thank you to MY DEAR, @LadaDaista, @Mosquito and @Giselle_tw "SINCERELY and WITH MY WHOLE HEART"

I feel even more happier after seeing this translation. LMH shows his confidence whil he was saying that " I treat MY Woman sincerely and wholeheartedly."  in the public. That means he is really doing it and also he wants to get that opportunity to confess his sincereity to PSH one more time in the public...Wow...I really love this guy...If I don't have a husband, I definitely will fall in love with him....

I really love the way he reacted while he was watching the HEIRS KT and CES clips in recent Beijing FM. The way he giggled and smiled shyly makes me feel that he enjoyed watching the clips very much because they reminded him the happiest moments in Heirs filming. Also, I have a feeling that he probably may use KT lines in Real life towards PSH as well. Especially the scene before they go to KT birthday party, "even though that will be difficult, we have to JIKJIN"(not exact tranlation..similar meaning). I really think LMH did say this to PSH during his love confession to her.

ibi7Ulx6hi572U.gif
Now remember how possessive also he is with his woman and his woman quickly to react =)) =)) =))
hs5.gif

kp6v.gif
look how he glanced at Shin Hye's side for a moment before talking.. it just show she's the woman he was teasing...
9s8.gif

and see how she responded, pretty much shout to the world that SHE is HIS WOMAN =)) =)) =))

;;) :x :-*

Just look at their body language, they are TOO OBVIOUS...

credit the lovely gifs to our dear @LaDadaista :-*

KymberleeD said:

i am not malaysian, but i love her work too!!! ;))
i love the Temperature of love too!!! It's like watching a drama, the good side of this is that, she's updating it daily! love it...! no pressure @jaseypark but i told you, you are now haunted by MINSHINNERS too... ;)

and....
i love your photoshopped MINSHIN pix @faidaris...! awesooommmeee!!!

we've got a lot of talented chingu here! horraayyy!!!

Guest CarolA1430293873

thanks for sharing @LaDadaista‌ actually when you say it MY WOMAN it means she is the only one for you ,, and you want to spend the rest of your life with her :x :x

faidaris said: KymberleeD said:

i am not malaysian, but i love her work too!!! ;))
i love the Temperature of love too!!! It's like watching a drama, the good side of this is that, she's updating it daily! love it...! no pressure @jaseypark but i told you, you are now haunted by MINSHINNERS too... ;)

and....
i love your photoshopped MINSHIN pix @faidaris...! awesooommmeee!!!

we've got a lot of talented chingu here! horraayyy!!!

Hello to all. First and foremost, thank to all that welcomed me earlier. Sorry for the late reply due to hectic schedule and work overload. Congrats for the 2nd thread of our minshin.
As for beloved shin hye, no wonder she could not focus in her studies. Can you, if you were in this situation?. ( Just for fun. Take care all.) :)
married_zps60c113d4.jpg

Guest CarolA1430293873

said:

< imgsrc="park-shin-hye_1389286016_20140109_psh.jpeg" />

There should be a space in between img and src @CarolA. And no space in between < and img.

tumblr_n7cv9fucEJ1taxqdto1_1280.jpg

MinShinners, FIGHTING!

@faidaris‌ thanks dear i will try again later after my duty

haha. baby girl ruined her exam? well, i can't blame her though. the effects of her man comes off too strong! i feel the same way too... instead of studying for the board exam here i am lurking and spazzing nonstop. ottoke?! > THIS IS THE CULPRIT WHY BABY GIRL DIDNT DO WELL ON HER TEST! rather than making her review, this guy was the one reviewing her under those hooded gazes! sheesh. that pout!!!! *pervy on* =))

Guest califgirl

i totally agree no single man would answer that way. my gut tells me that they are dating, i feel that the media in korea knows about it they just keep mum about it maybe they are in agreement with the

agency....or the agency promised an exclusive if they are ready to admit it. :D

I doubt Min Ho's agency would want it public. After he admitted his relationship with a college student after his Personal Taste drama, his agency immediately denied it. He is their main income, you know.