[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

ravairie said: faidaris said: muziksnob said: 2. They only interviewed SALT and STARHUS in this article. Strange huhh? I mean, why on earth did Dispatch ONLY interview uri 57 and 58's agencies? Both Salt and Starhus are not exactly the biggest agencies around. Well, of course it could be due to the current popularity of LMH and PSH. But I also believe that [delulu on] Dispatch is involved in some kinda deal with uri 57 and 58's agencies. I mean, it's really odd that D is keeping such a close tab on our couple. And in order for them to score the interviews, they prolly have some connections with them? [delulu off]

Guest ver2006

@mosquito: You are AWESOME !! I totally agree with your wonderful insights on our couple. I really think LMH is trying to be like Kim Tan is thinking of how to open all the doors for PSH step by step. It won't be easy and also very challenging....but I think LMH will JIKJIN for his love............and also for his own happiness because he should feel his life more meaningful now...

That may be good for them to encounter some challenges. So they will treasure each other more when they are married. Just like Jang Don Gun and His wife...Happily married with two children...I hope our MinShin will be the same..............

@LaDadaista , @giselle_tw , @mosquito You're.......let me find the words....tumblr_mcayx8zxwv1qc48jco1_r1_500.gif?w=
There are so many words...really,...so many... I just can't mention all of them....right nowtumblr_m7ujwxNOCP1qcao0x.gif
Meanwhile...In one word...you're...32600212.gif
Thank you, thank you for the translation about the FM....My woman...omo omo!!!And @mosquito I really love your last post....your explanation about MINSHIN...that is an awesome and meaningful post that I will never forget. So now.. I have to go..I will continue..

tumblr_m2wqw5M5lD1ru255vo1_500.gif as if there were no tomorrow

Love you, my chingus! and I respect you!  ^:)^

I am back from work and as always very tired, I was backreading here to release the stress and just cheer up with  the wonderful and funny and amazing posts by all of you my beautiful fellow Minshinners!

And then I come across the amazing, insightful and oh so eloquent, well written and deep post of @mosquito, Thank you so much my dear (this endearment has taken a total different meaning for me, LOL but that's not my point here). You wrote everything, your post made my heart beat faster, I know it may sound too much of an overreaction but that's how I felt, once again I understood why I ship them so bad, and as @faidaris said, I am also going to save your post and read it again and again and again in case if I ever feel in despair, or lose hope in minshin, because your post is not delusional or filled with high, non reachable hopes, it's very very rational, the way you described both of them separately and together, listing their actions and subtle gestures since the drama ended, it's very factual and very thoughtful, you leave no room for so called "delusional", "wishful thinking' shipping kind of way. I love the perspective your post was focused on, that was the feelings and the struggles, the real difficulties they may have along the way, it's not an easy path they have to face but like Min Ho continuously says in his interviews, TV appearances,  FM's, concerts since the drama ended, him saying that he found the new meaning of love and that this drama has been a blessing to him, and that he hopes from now on everyone should go JIK JIN with their feelings. Being him of course he can't just straight forwardly say "well yes, I fell in love with PSH, she is the love of my life and I will go forward and do whatever it takes to be with her and protect her", of course he has to subtly underline it.

I keep thinking the same as all of you, it's been 6 months since the drama ended, why bring Heirs up to his concerts still, and why choosing the clips that focus on CES and KT and their love, it's beyond so called promoting, Heirs doesn't need promotion, it's been hugely popular even before the drama began, I remember everyone going crazy when it was decided they will be staring on it, so naturally this leads me to believe that this is LMH's way of getting his fans used to the importance of PSH for him, always mentioning love and the new found meaning of it for him in his interviews, still brining CES in his FM's and concerts, this is how he is using his fans to the idea of him being happily in love.

Also, PSH, yes, she's been more undercover and more silent but as @mosquito perfectly said it, by taking a back seat she's letting him lead her, as she also mentioned numerous times of how she wants her man to be a leader because this way she would know he's taking care of her, she's letting him protect her and also she's always been the more private type regarding personal matters. BUT despite this I still think she too has been showing a lot of signs however subtle, take as an example her never straight forwardly denying the rumors with him and in the contrary saying she felt good about it because  she that means they looked good together, her always mentioning how much of a gentleman and a great guy Min Ho is, how he's taken care of her and supported her during the drama, how he LEAD her, her being bold enough to say she, by herself, thought of an couple dress theme Romeo and Juliet in SBS awards, her saying that yes she would like to win her couple award with Tan, and now this latest song of her, which whenever I think of the lyrics that SHE herself wrote I get internal spazzing, and also her effort to personally explain in every little detail the song and the video which proves the importance of this song to her, ALL of this cannot I repeat cannot be just coincidences, it's far more beyond that, that's why I am still here and I that's why we're still here!!!

Leaving all the sings, hints, proves aside, even without them, I started shipping them because of what I saw between them, I started shipping them because of the feelings, the tension and the indescribable attraction I saw in their eyes while looking at each other, and just like  @eunnij09 perfectly said "There is that SOMETHING... that nagging, indescribable SOMETHING that I can't define or put a finger on. There is an undercurrent there that can't be dismissed as friends or just a professional relationship, or a publicity ploy"

So which ever way you look at it, it's actually still the same result, some may call it wishful thinking, overthinking, giving it too much meaning but that's not what we see and I hope and pray it will work out in the best way for them, I for one as a very proud MINSHINER, will always support them, together and individually and respect their choices whichever they may be, I am just happy to be taking this journey with you and I hope the destination will be seeing them together and happy!

Guest rackyvirgo

@mosquito‌ You got it sis, your opinions and explanations on page 34 regarding Minshin couple are awesome, as in it really uplift those shipping hearts of the Minshinners and believed that they are really true. We should always support them until the right time they will come out.

dear@mosquito and vala 87 both of u give me a goosebum i have no word to say because ur post are too perfect for me . ;;) ;;) yes i believe minshin somuch ...i love minshinner so much.from now i really don't care who told me crazy and over delusional.I must say one word that is OUR MINSHIN IS REAL :D:)) :x

Hola a todos. lo siento por mi Inglés.'M Minshin primera vez, pero ahora que no hay mucha información acerca de ellos juntos, acabo de empezar a revisar en profundidad las actitudes de ellos para ver si había alguna pista real.Como soy un fan de PSH hace muchos años, sé con certeza que ella no se siente atraída por él. La forma en que se comporta cuando está con él y como vemos, es completamente diferente. LMH sabe, se dio cuenta de que ella está interesada en él.0.jpg
tumblr_mxjhwzjDAv1s8m1l7o4_1280_zps9078e
  kp6v.gifthe-heirs-120813_park-shin-hye-lee-min-h

Capture.PNG
Ahora, yo sé mucho de LMH, no estoy seguro. Veo algunas actitudes al respecto, pero veo que se nota mucho. Me pregunto si alguien me puede dar Minoz una visión objetiva, para ver si mi pregunta se basa.A veces creo que sé como PSH está interesada, seguida de la corriente, pero va más allá. No hay que olvidar que él es mucho mayor que ella, no sólo en años, sino en las relaciones de amor y creo que eso le juega en contra de su interés por PSH.
Por favor, me gustaría hacer un análisis profundo de la verdad y no basar en conjeturas como ropa, anillos, etc. Pero la evidencia real.
Gracias por tanta información a todos!

MH's reactions at the hand-warming scene at the You and I event, looks like MH's the only one who was laughing so heartily/incontrollaby there compared to the rest on stage, aissh MH-sshi couldnt control his feelings the minute he saw/reminisce about HIS WOMAN and their BTS then:WindingHollowGemsbuck.gif SolidBadFattaileddunnart.gif
credit to nzida@PSHIC
May God Bless MINSHIN today and always, and let them always have each other in all their trials:MINHYKE.jpg
credit as tagged

@mosquito i might sound like a broken record as everyone has said it out but what the heck...

Thank u for ur post! That was really insightful! Opposite of @branwen i actually felt something from Minho first, and wasn't sure of Shinhye since she is such a private person and has lots of male friends. I could feel Minho is really into her, but i wasn't sure of her to him. Like u said, it's really smart of her to take the backseat and let him give out more hints. After all the guy should be more aggressive than the girl. If it was the other way around, meaning Shinhye giving out more hints while Minho kept quiet, people would say that she's shameless and the one doing the chasing.

And i really like how Minho showed these hints after the Heirs finished. It proves how he is 100% SURE of his feelings for her and it's not just an "in-character emotions" due to filming Heirs. His feelings are REAL! We can see how HAPPY and CONTENTED he is during his latest FM. And i have to say it kinda look awkward when he was all giggly and laughing looking at the TanSang clips, while the selected audience on stage didnt look as happy as he was haha.

As for Shinhye, yes, her hints are more subtle. Then again, My Dear lyrics wasn't really that subtle eh? It was obvious she feels what's in her lyrics, for her to be able to express it that effectively. And just like @vala87 said, she has never outright denied her dating Minho like she did with her other co-stars, her changing her twitter bio and adding "i want to see us together". Even the way she acts with Minho based on the bts was a far cry with how she acts with guys who she usually friendzones.

I think we are on the right ship chingus. Let's jikjin!

Guest klongms

LOL @gentlelily12
Love this post! ~ It's like he's bursting out laughing and everyone else around him is just enjoying the clip.  Maybe trying to fill his emotions for Shin-Hye! 
They're so cute! I wish they were out more together...well in public at least ;)Haha I'm hoping to go to Korea next year and hopefully catch a glimpse of these two! :)

image image
credit to nzida@PSHIC

Guest CarolA1430293873

seungri is bigbang member im not sure with taehyung ? because the other member of bigbang is taeyang , when check about taehyung he is a south korean football player so im not sure if this is the guy she mention in her tweet :P