[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

Guest itybittykitty

baby girl has no escaping ...look at how he cradles her head...he is deepening that kiss at will :\"> tumblr_mzv3tqfb1h1tpq5emo2_400.gif

EXACTLY, chingu!! I don't mind being called delusional, really because that's the sad truth part about being a shipper. But nowadays I really don't feel like I'm being one anymore! :)) Ah whatever the naysayers wanna say, I STRONGLY believe our MinShin is REAL! :D

Same here sis, I believe 300% that they are REAL too with all the hints we have so far and their actions and thoughts towards each other make it so obvious. They are both happier and glowing since Heirs. The sign/aura of being in love all over them. I'm happy for them and wish them all the Best.

MinShin JikJin! :x :x :x

Lets keep sailing MinShinners and always stay positive! :x

Just enjoy and keep supporting our MinShin together and individually. :-*

Edit: I still remember in thread 1 when the Chinese MinShin dating news came out last January and all of us couldn't believe it hahaha because it just came out of no where and without proof. Then instead of us celebrating we are more worried about them that it's too soon that they were caught and the 300% denial from their agencies was released. LOL We are really weird and lovely shippers. =))

guys i really want introduce to all minshinner is the awesome fanfic writer nim jaesey-park (THE TEMPRATURE OF LOVE).She is amazing really awesome.Her funfic made my heart flatter,pain and excite and want for more and more her update.And another awesome facts of her is DAILY UPDATE almost daily . i think most of the minshinner are know but for the don't know people.Please check in asian funfic.U will see she is awesome...Sorry i can't pose the link because i don't know how to pose.So if u interest u go to the...asain fanfic the title is

TEMPRATURE OF LOVE .

kilumar said: guys i really want introduce to all minshinner is the awesome fanfic writer nim jaesey-park (THE TEMPRATURE OF LOVE).She is amazing really awesome.Her funfic made my heart flatter,pain and excite and want for more and more her update.And another awesome facts of her is DAILY UPDATE almost daily . i think most of the minshinner are know but for the don't know people.Please check in asian funfic.U will see she is awesome...Sorry i can't pose the link because i don't know how to pose.So if u interest u go to the...asain fanfic the title is TEMPRATURE OF LOVE .

MMEDH said: kilumar said: guys i really want introduce to all minshinner is the awesome fanfic writer nim jaesey-park (THE TEMPRATURE OF LOVE).She is amazing really awesome.Her funfic made my heart flatter,pain and excite and want for more and more her update.And another awesome facts of her is DAILY UPDATE almost daily . i think most of the minshinner are know but for the don't know people.Please check in asian funfic.U will see she is awesome...Sorry i can't pose the link because i don't know how to pose.So if u interest u go to the...asain fanfic the title is TEMPRATURE OF LOVE .