[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

@Mosquito
As many times as I can read your post I will never get enough of it.I will not write anything else coz all others said it all.
Excellent post Mosquito.

Although I definitely believe how ready is a fan to accept his/her idol's personal life has nothing to do in what fandom he belongs,. The flexibility and tolerance that each of us show is determined by many different factors as how we grew up and also what sex we are.Generally,Female fans of an actor/singer/idol male used to be more clingy and possessive. Their "Oppa" is their prince charming.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Does anyone know spanish?
I tried to use google translator for  Noel's post but I got confused.

@ branwen
Please tell me that you were busy trying to update your "Falling into Place" story that you could not say your farewell to our first thread.  : )  but you made it now coz the updating is done.  ; )

Guest wengwa

Hi there guys! I've been a silent lurker in this thread since the beginning of the first thread. Those who checked the people who are always online here might have been seen my name cause everyday this thread is my daily vitamin and because of @Mosquito post I cannot help myself to delurk. @Mosquito, your post is just so AMAZING! You have written almost everything of what is in our heart with regards to our beloved couple MINSHIN. You made me believe more about our Royal Couple. I have love Lee Min Ho since he was still Gu Jun Pyo in Boys Over Flowers and I have love Park Shin Hye since she was Han Jung-suh/Kim Ji-su in Staiway to Heaven. When they were partners in the Etude House CF, I have shipped them because from then on I saw the chemistry between these two love birds and when the news came that they will do a drama together in The Heirs it feels like my soul lift up too high for so much excitement co'z I know in my heart it will be a very good story especially it will tackle on LOVE and my shipping heart had beaten so fast because chances are they will develop feelings for each other. Now, the drama ended and many good news from our couple coming in. Thanks to all the contributors here for we can spazz on it and continue to give us hopes and believe that MINSHIN is 300% REAL. What we can do now is to always keep them in our prayers that the LOVE they have for each other will be FOREVER just like the love we have for them. To all MINSHINners here, I sincereley thank you from the bottom of my heart for keeping this thread alive everyday because it keeps me going always on my stressful work at the office. We continue to sail for as long as there is ocean on earth. I love you guys! AJA and FIGHTING!

I think Pizza is in demand now....hahaha...

Bqc4Y_pCUAA0keh.jpg:large
10380289_751669138188987_713806100870531

So lets show some love...Call now....

10451008_684860714884213_685688181113554

@Mosquito... a very nice sum up of Minshinner....and @ladadaista for giving correct translation as much as possible...Daebak

credit pic to the owner

vala87 said:Leaving all the sings, hints, proves aside, even without them, I started shipping them because of what I saw between them, I started shipping them because of the feelings, the tension and the indescribable attraction I saw in their eyes while looking at each other, and just like  @eunnij09 perfectly said "There is that SOMETHING... that nagging, indescribable SOMETHING that I can't define or put a finger on. There is an undercurrent there that can't be dismissed as friends or just a professional relationship, or a publicity ploy"

So which ever way you look at it, it's actually still the same result, some may call it wishful thinking, overthinking, giving it too much meaning but that's not what we see and I hope and pray it will work out in the best way for them, I for one as a very proud MINSHINER, will always support them, together and individually and respect their choices whichever they may be, I am just happy to be taking this journey with you and I hope the destination will be seeing them together and happy!

Guys.. Another couple has been reported.. by DispatchMinshin fighting!! 

taeyeon and baekhyun dispatch are scary.. even they brought up they kissing pic http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/06/exos-baekhyun-and-girls-generations-taeyeon-reported-to-be-dating

Guest TwinkleBear18

Omg hellokpop stated that baekhyun and taeyeon spotted wearing the same identical bracelet.. big hints for us cuz Minshin was spotted wearing the same bracelet. . Do u guys recalled that bracelet? Sorry I don't know how to post pictures. And pls dont OTT. Thank u..

Omg hellokpop stated that baekhyun and taeyeon spotted wearing the same identical bracelet.. big hints for us cuz Minshin was spotted wearing the same bracelet. . Do u guys recalled that bracelet? Sorry I don't know how to post pictures. And pls dont OTT. Thank u..

ne, I agree chingu.

now I began to think that the little thing like same bracelet we can't just let it go away. It must be a hint.

i see Dispatch always caught the dating couple at least their dating already 4 months, oh god this is scary for our Minshin, did you guys read the comments? Scary right :(

i hope minshin doing well with their secret dating, Minshin Fighting!!

ps. Dont oot me please ._.

Awwwww don't worry our little sister @rikasnail, our insanely HOT Min-ho boy & our insanely BEAUTIFUL Shin-hye girl are so well-loved by so many loving & protective Koreans and international fans, I honestly think by the time they announced them being together I'm 300% sure it will be well-received! So don't worry :)
Come here you little sister, GROUP HUG! 
Group_Hug_2.gifcredit to rightful owner
Anyway, congrats to EXO Baekhyun & SNSD Taeyeon as SM already confirmed the news! 
MINSHINNERS, FIGHTING! 

Guest hotbb

Read today's post on dating caught by Dispatch. Don't worry chingus. I think Dispatch likes our Minshin couple, remember the nice report they wrote on psh & her macaroons? Also, psh's My Dear song & lmh's recent Beijing fanmeet, so many hints shown openly. Dispatch & the media are the sharpest to scent these, so I'm sure our bbs are safe. There must be a pact made, only publish when the time is ripe. Meantime, we channel our love for Minshin in our prayers for them. God bless our Minshin bbs, we want Minshin grandbbs, oui? :x