[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

Guest marijae143

Photo: It's new day. Thanks GOD for another beautiful day.  Join our MINHYE forum at www.park-shin-hye.com Follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/ThePSHIC Like our instagram: http://instagram.com/minhyepshic_heirs Please like : https://www.facebook.com/minhye.pshic?ref=hl Smile and be honest always.Photo: 오늘 비도 오고 쌀쌀한 날씨에도 찾아주신 고마운 팬분들! 오랜만에 만나서.. 나..반가웠냐? ㅋ 감기 조심하시고 행복하세요^^

So gorgeous these two! I miss them sooo much !!!

GOD PLEASE BLESS US EVEN JUST 1 CF TOGETHER WOULD BE GREAT! Just to keep our Minshin heart happy and healthy!

Guest meridian

Could it be...another MinShinner? LOL

(17 June 2014) Starnews published a news about Korean stars cheering up for Korean National Team in World Cup 2014 at Brazil.
The news features MinShin together along with other stars :-)

2014061715361625301_1_99_20140617180238.

What made me happy is...
Starnews placed MH's message (the part starting with 이민호) then SH's message (the part starting with 박신혜.) :x

ScreenShot2014-06-17at111713PM.png

In the news it said that these are the messages of Hallyu stars that Starnews collected.

#deluluON
Could it be...Starnews collected MinShin messages at the same time? so they placed MinShin messages next to each other??
or else...Starnews might be like other media that know something about MinShin ~ "public secret" maybe? :))
#deluluOFF

cr. info to MinShin Thailand
cr. pic & news to Starnews & Naver

http://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&sid1=106&oid=108&aid=0002310753

New article by dispatch: http://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=433&aid=0000004776
I did a rough translation using good ol' google, and apparently the article is about a rising trend of actors taking the stage as singers. So obviously, our crown couple is used as examples to illustrate the point, alongside with Ha Ji-Won (the lead actress from Secret Garden). JGS and You Who Came from the Star are also among the celebs/shows mentioned.
Now to the spazzworthy parts.
Read it with a scoop of salt. xD

1. If you look carefully, they placed LMH and PSH's concert pictures next to each other. Wey??! It's not entire necessary for D to walk the extra mile to photoshop their pictures together, is it?? Also, almost all the pics in the article are of 57 and 58. Haha reporter-nim from D, are you secretly a minshiner??
201461381215u1junet_T5_82476_99_20140617

2. They only interviewed SALT and STARHUS in this article. Strange huhh? I mean, why on earth did Dispatch ONLY interview uri 57 and 58's agencies? Both Salt and Starhus are not exactly the biggest agencies around. Well, of course it could be due to the current popularity of LMH and PSH. But I also believe that [delulu on] Dispatch is involved in some kinda deal with uri 57 and 58's agencies. I mean, it's really odd that D is keeping such a close tab on our couple. And in order for them to score the interviews, they prolly have some connections with them? [delulu off]

These are just my delusional thoughts. xD Don't mind me hahahahaha! And mianhe if I understood the article wrongly. I mean, google translate is not exactly the most reliable thing on earth, ehh? :P

@muziksnob you have may have a point regarding list 2... Remember Shin Hye gave Dispatch  exclusive interview for her song My Dear. Well we will never know maybe they just like Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye. Both well love in South Korea. :x

muziksnob said: 2. They only interviewed SALT and STARHUS in this article. Strange huhh? I mean, why on earth did Dispatch ONLY interview uri 57 and 58's agencies? Both Salt and Starhus are not exactly the biggest agencies around. Well, of course it could be due to the current popularity of LMH and PSH. But I also believe that [delulu on] Dispatch is involved in some kinda deal with uri 57 and 58's agencies. I mean, it's really odd that D is keeping such a close tab on our couple. And in order for them to score the interviews, they prolly have some connections with them? [delulu off]

Guest TessB

@meridian.. @muziksnob.. yes... I think Kmedia are Minshin supporters too and they just love and respect Minshin that they are just too happy to give a little bit of here and there news about Minshin without compromising the budding relationship of our OTP...  :x :x   :x...... Chingus, do not forget to cheer for South Korea Football Team today.. the South Korea will play their first FIFA game against Russia today, Tuesday, June 17 at 3:00pm Pacific Time... Fighting Minshin... Fighting South Korea.... :x :x :x

faidaris said: muziksnob said: 2. They only interviewed SALT and STARHUS in this article. Strange huhh? I mean, why on earth did Dispatch ONLY interview uri 57 and 58's agencies? Both Salt and Starhus are not exactly the biggest agencies around. Well, of course it could be due to the current popularity of LMH and PSH. But I also believe that [delulu on] Dispatch is involved in some kinda deal with uri 57 and 58's agencies. I mean, it's really odd that D is keeping such a close tab on our couple. And in order for them to score the interviews, they prolly have some connections with them? [delulu off]

Dear @LanaA, I have seen my fellow chingus here seeking cooperation from you to edit

1) Seven (7) of your posts in Page 25; and
2) Two (2) of your posts in Page 26

for violation of SOOMPI basic rules. From how I see it, you're clearly spamming our thread and if you continue to do so I am afraid we will receive warning from our Moderator and potentially be penalized for instance our thread will be locked for 24-hour OR will be deleted permanently. The SOOMPI rules specifically mentioned you have to write a decent post, a minimum of 20-character, and posting a simple emoticon like " :) " or " :-? " is strictly prohibited. Even your image link didn't work, dear. Please kindly go back to your post and edit everything. Otherwise I can't help but to reprimand and to give you spam click, which I really hate to do so PLEASE. Because I've seen few of my fellow friends here telling you nicely for few times already but you weren't listening apparently :) Can you please cooperate with us, please?

PM me if you need help. I'm willing to help.

MINSHINNERS, FIGHTING!