[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

When I look at their gifs and cuts...I can't help but feel like SY is sort of being really extra nice to WY after Jin Woon's visit.  It's like she realized that WY has been trying hard and that she could have done better...I like that JW really gave his honest opinion and advice....'why are u being like this to each other?' in the car when they were both complaining about each other's actions (although playfully)...and when he says 'it's great when a nice person meets a nice person'....among all his other insightful comments. 

Because even as a fan of SY's, I was kinda frustrated at the way WY was left out in the car when JW came...and I'm more than happy when SY tries to make up for it after JW leaves them two alone after that....they become more romantic and she is much kinder and loving to him because WY deserves it.  Yes, WY did make some mistakes that cause SY to distrust him...just like she said...but she's handling it better now coz WY is just sometimes brutally honest :-S

So I can totally understand some of WY's fans not liking her at the beginning...but what's important for me is that, in any marriage, real or not, people need to learn from mistakes and make up for what they have done.  I'm proud that SY did that...so she deserves all the love she's getting from fans and WY now....

:x 

@jann17‌ : on the day of their outing..when wooyoung was been left out, being a blur seyoung.. ( not to offend anyone, but this is what i think ) from what i see is one person that if you are close to her, she will show you most of her, maybe being an introvert, by my opinion she really take thing serious.. She is quite a strong girl and wooyoung is one of a kind that she might first meet.. She know how hard wooyoung try to match with her.. Slowly by time, she is matching up with wooyoung.. Based from her expression and action.. She is one that is caring eventhough she look tough outside..

I really glad that they meet each other through wgm.. Good girl and guy meet each other is such a pure bliss.. Through time they become dependent toward each other.. I am wishing for all the happiness bestowed upon them.. They make me super happy in saturday.. And make me want to make lots of fanmade pics and vids...

@jann17 I think beside of JW affect, or SY already make up w/ WY's mistakes, I think SY is a kind of a girl who really careful at the beginning, she the type who analyze the situation, and the new people to her.
And now she is already passed that phase, and in phase being in friend zone (if we not including our delulu mind) with wooyoung. She is now in comfortable zone with him.

Just like we saw when SY approach JW when he got out from his car, how touchy and comfortable her to JW. And now SY have this same thing with WY. We can compare SY behave to JW with SY behave to WY in Radio Star. And how she is so surprised with other (not close person-JJY) who almost hit her, she really so taken a back just with that kinda situation.

@jann17 @eunnieshara @DaniaH agree.. like seyoung said she now more open her her heart to wooyoung. 
Recently i watched adam couple like everyone said in previous pages seyoung have strong personality like gain and always appreciate what the husband do for them. U know when i watched jokwon in his BRI he is really honest event said "should i date her for real?" If wooyoung say something like that too ohh its Daebak moment :D 
Nee don't u guys curious what seyoung prepare for wooyoung birthday? And how the couple celebrate their 100th days. Just think about it make me happy hhe.. Ah and did everyone realize when seyoung and wooyoung in amusement park. Seyoung pointed to roller coaster and said "roller coaster, we can ride that in the future/next time" hehe so in the future they will ride roller coaster together :D 

Pu_3 said: @jann17 @eunnieshara @DaniaH agree.. like seyoung said she now more open her her heart to wooyoung. 
Recently i watched adam couple like everyone said in previous pages seyoung have strong personality like gain and always appreciate what the husband do for them. U know when i watched jokwon in his BRI he is really honest event said "should i date her for real?" If wooyoung say something like that too ohh its Daebak moment :D 
Nee don't u guys curious what seyoung prepare for wooyoung birthday? And how the couple celebrate their 100th days. Just think about it make me happy hhe.. Ah and did everyone realize when seyoung and wooyoung in amusement park. Seyoung pointed to roller coaster and said "roller coaster, we can ride that in the future/next time" hehe so in the future they will ride roller coaster together :D 

Guest dewirama

@jann17 @eunnieshara @DaniaH @Pu_3: absolutely agree with u all...i feel SY's attitude changed immediately towards WY after 2young met JW.. she become more concern to him.. 
honestly, i kinda shocked when JW said that he had thought 2young really met for blind date bcoz of someone.. i mean, JW was already agreed/blessed them to be a real couple in real life... neomu joah~~wonder if SY still contacting JW for the sake to get all info about her hubby more details.. lol
i hv many thought about WY b'day party this month..1) SY will be coming to 2PM dorm & then 2AM join in.. it will be so superb.. kkkkkkk2) SY will be coming to the venue where 2PM hv schedule at that time.. 3) SY will be coming to WY's bedroom and waking up WY right at 12:00 A.M. on April 30th, 2014... it would be the sweet epsd i think.. lol4) SY will be busy & acting like for she forgotten WY's b'day then he suddenly pick her up on the place where she is at that time and nagging all the way how come she forgotten his b'day and ask for his b'day gift. but unfortunately, SY will also acting to the core that she really didn't prepare anything.. then BANG!! WY kiss her and said that it is his gift from her... aaaaawwwwww~~~ my delulu mind is take over all my right minds.. 
i think i hv to see a doctor to cure my delulu.. but what kind of doctor should i see to cure this kind of disease? eommaaaaaaaaa~~ this is all 2young's fault..  

dewirama said: @jann17 @eunnieshara @DaniaH @Pu_3: absolutely agree with u all...i feel SY's attitude changed immediately towards WY after 2young met JW.. she become more concern to him.. 
honestly, i kinda shocked when JW said that he had thought 2young really met for blind date bcoz of someone.. i mean, JW was already agreed/blessed them to be a real couple in real life... neomu joah~~wonder if SY still contacting JW for the sake to get all info about her hubby more details.. lol
i hv many thought about WY b'day party this month..1) SY will be coming to 2PM dorm & then 2AM join in.. it will be so superb.. kkkkkkk2) SY will be coming to the venue where 2PM hv schedule at that time.. 3) SY will be coming to WY's bedroom and waking up WY right at 12:00 A.M. on April 30th, 2014... it would be the sweet epsd i think.. lol4) SY will be busy & acting like for she forgotten WY's b'day then he suddenly pick her up on the place where she is at that time and nagging all the way how come she forgotten his b'day and ask for his b'day gift. but unfortunately, SY will also acting to the core that she really didn't prepare anything.. then BANG!! WY kiss her and said that it is his gift from her... aaaaawwwwww~~~ my delulu mind is take over all my right minds.. 
i think i hv to see a doctor to cure my delulu.. but what kind of doctor should i see to cure this kind of disease? eommaaaaaaaaa~~ this is all 2young's fault..  

Does somebody here love to read fanfic?? Hmm... here 2young ff, but compile with khuntoria. I just skipped the khuntoria part, since the author looks nice, she parting two couple in different chapter.
A little teaser here...

Seyoung sat quietly on the chair, sipping the warm tea that Wooyoung had packed. She had to admit, she was pleasantly surprised by all the effort that he had put into organising this fishing trip. She looked at all the fishing equipment in front of her, felt the goodness of having hot instant noodles to fill her belly, and even the little chairs that he had brought to make their experience comfortable! She knew for a fact that all this was not scripted, that it was all Wooyoung's initiative. She was grateful, for having a virtual husband like him. It eased a lot of her stress, especially since after that day, Wooyoung had stopped asking her out or asking her awkward questions, he kept to polite greetings with her and didn't initiate conversations. He understood, she noted happily to herself, now they would be able to avoid heartbreak!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/662759/love-is-a-sweet-melody-sung-by-two-khunfany-khuntoria-nichkhun-woou-wooyoung-wegotmarried-2young

Put the necklace.. The Wedding Gift from hubby to his wifey..
necklace.gif
Adjusting the pendant... how gentle he is...
:x :x
necklace1.gif
And I think it was cross pendant right? Mean he think it'll protect his wife from a danger, could it be like that?? How thoughtful hubby Jang Wooyoungie =D> =D> =D>

Does somebody here love to read fanfic?? Hmm... here 2young ff, but compile with khuntoria. I just skipped the khuntoria part, since the author looks nice, she parting two couple in different chapter.

A little teaser here...

I really love to read a fanfic!! thankyou so much :-*

class="titleNews"MBC to Resume Broadcasting Some of Variety Shows

MBC will be resuming airing some of the variety shows that have been cancelled due to the sinking of Sewol ferry.

MBC revealed through its program guide released on April 25 that Four Sons One Daughter, Dad! Where Are We Going? (special), Quiz to Change the World and I Live Alone will be broadcast.

However, Music Core, Infinity Challenge, Real Men and Path of Comedy will not be airing.

MBC stated, “In consideration of the victims and families of Sewol ferry, we will not be airing music and comedy based variety shows for awhile.”

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/64585/mbc-to-air-some-of-the-variety-shows

Mean No 2YOUNG??

BmDjFFVCcAEo9F8.jpgfrom this twitter MBC will airing WGM for tommorow (26 April 2014) 
Edit : misstranslation.. the twiitter said wgm is cancelled for tommmorow.. thank u @bladerunner for the correction..