[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Guest dewirama

@DaniaH: thx for the gifs, especially the confused wy when the chair broken.. lolBlTiCdvCMAAX71G.jpg
is this pic one of a scene of her weekend drama?what's wrong with her?her expression is kinda sad so i feel sad too.. :((
i think taec will acting like mother-in-law for sy.. khun will acting like wy's mother..Jun K. will acting like a grandpa.. chanana will acting like a kid who amazed by a thing easily..junho will acting like an informant who reveal everything about wy for-the-sake-of-sy(?).. lolwonder if jay is still being leader in 2PM, it will be epic then coz sy had kiss scene with jay in his mv.. kkkkkwanna see wy's panic and jealous expression when 2pm come..  and wonder if they left from house-warming party, the house will be super mess.. and wanna know how 2young clean it..  

dewirama said: @DaniaH: thx for the gifs, especially the confused wy when the chair broken.. lolis this pic one of a scene of her weekend drama?what's wrong with her?her expression is kinda sad so i feel sad too.. :((
i think taec will acting like mother-in-law for sy.. khun will acting like wy's mother..Jun K. will acting like a grandpa.. chanana will acting like a kid who amazed by a thing easily..junho will acting like an informant who reveal everything about wy for-the-sake-of-sy(?).. lolwonder if jay is still being leader in 2PM, it will be epic then coz sy had kiss scene with jay in his mv.. kkkkkwanna see wy's panic and jealous expression when 2pm come..  and wonder if they left from house-warming party, the house will be super mess.. and wanna know how 2young clean it..  

@missauditor @dewirama you're welcome.. I'm too missing them too, that's why I make these gifs.
Yes, it was from her scene, kinda sad face right? make me curious want to see the drama. I hope viki will subbed her drama.
Oh, you guys can support her in the link that @reijaye share in the drama thread to ask Viki to subbed the drama. Pleasee go..?? Thx ^^

Guest enzo0227

@ujiyus1‌ you're not the only one going crazy without our couple haizt my week is not complete without them...SY & WY where are you? are you at the gym lovey dovey exercising lol

Good day everyone! Finally my seminar was end and I'm home now Thank you everyone, I'm agree with you guys, I'm sorry for didn't hello one by one forgive me for that  ^:)^  ^:)^Thank you for all awesome Gifts and Picture
I really want to saw next episode too, but when I saw the news I feeling sad for Sewol and other victims
Hope they will get trough this well, still pray to see more survivor in there maybe this week will postponed too, I believe we will get through for this situation together 
We can saw this all fancam as link below and so many video on next pageI though it's will relieve us for miss them  http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=wooyoung+seyoung+sg
#pray for South Korea

Thank you for our 2YoungCouple to get Wedding ceremony in SG and Thanks everyone who's sharing Fancam, Picture and warm heart to them i really thankful for that, So we can see every moment from Fancam coz i'm really believe WGM staff will cut many moment of them coz the time's not enough 
I need more time for them WGM Staff please let them stay together at least 2 years
Talk about this a little bit,  I though Wooyoung want to told Seyoung how warm heart of Hottest and show Hottest how she was she not just beautiful face but both of them are had beautiful heart too,
#Pray for South Korea 

Guest kahlias

Hi! I'm on holyday but have nothing to do tho~ I found this picture from tumblr, that their couple bracelet right? Its recent picture, isnt it? So its mean they have a date or wy just love wear that everytime.. Im okay with both possibility http://10317.tumblr.com/image/83512852623 ps: I dont understand how to insert picture #Pray for South Korea

Guest sawmm

@kahlias it does kinda look like their couple bracelet.. well i hope it is.. anyone?? is there a possibility to confirm this?? hehefrom the said tumbler page:
tumblr_n4fntc3ksF1rdvng0o1_1280.jpg

I think he was wearing sponsored outfit, the cap, t-shirt..etc and I'm guessing our 2Young couple went shooting.  Even if they are not shooting, I'm going to pretend that they did and have so much fun with each other! LOL! 
I need to lie down and sort out my life... **reality checks** urrghhh!!  =))

Guest bladerunner

sawmm

said: @kahlias it does kinda look like their couple bracelet.. well i hope it is.. anyone?? is there a possibility to confirm this?? hehefrom the said tumbler page:

Guest wishstarz

@bladerunner  Couple massages were my first thought...ah well...

On the JY/YM thread someone posted about Seoulistic.com  awhile back, it really gave me another viewpoint of Korea instead of just Kdramas as my only point of reference. They cover everything from food, bathhouses, personality traits of Koreans (culture tab) and things you might want to know but were afraid to ask...

Guest bladerunner

wishstarz said:

@bladerunner  Couple massages were my first thought...ah well...

On the JY/YM thread someone posted about Seoulistic.com  awhile back, it really gave me another viewpoint of Korea instead of just Kdramas as my only point of reference. They cover everything from food, bathhouses, personality traits of Koreans (culture tab) and things you might want to know but were afraid to ask...

@bladerunner
I miss her long hair too...oh...and her curly hair in 1st episode, I like it a lot, but not w/ that messy bun/clip.
I miss you 2YOUNGGGGGGGGG....
#nowplaying Lean On Me - Standing Egg ft. Park Seyoung

Screen-shot-2014-01-12-at-3.10.56-PM.png
2PM-Wooyoung-park-se-young_1388870580_af

Fans/media edit..
wgm-png.png?w=600
xt03rvzluk8vev1nycrwxvvm08l8chnz.jpg
f5626ef9b4ce50f389a479b41d4fb4b7-500.jpg
2pm-s-wooyoung-and-park-se-young-confirm
seyo.jpg

image_thumb127.png
wooyoung_seyoung.jpg