[Drama 2014] Secret Love Affair 밀회

Guest uburoi

I just watched the first two episodes and haven't decided if I will continue. At this point, I'm not hooked enough where I can't drop it. I'm having an inner conflict because I can't support adultery no matter what--so I will see how it goes. I have to the applaud their acting performance. I feel the intensity as they play the piano--you can see the story.
I thought it was interesting that after playing a piece together, it was hard for them to look at each other. It was like two strangers had made love and when it was over, they were brought back to reality. They truly bared their souls while playing.  I can tell by the different characters in this drama that it is truly a melodrama and it seems a little dark when I'm hoping for inspiring. We'll see how it goes in the next couple of episodes.  At this point, I'm not on the edge of my seat counting down the days. I hope it becomes a drama that I can get fully behind because I do like the actors.

Guest kwave06

i think the drama is refreshing and quite different from the usual run of the mill themes.  just can't believe the intrigues and scenes created by the protagonists here.  they're supposed to be refined, classy and well educated but they act like gangsters.  well,  the ballet film 'black swan' illustrated extreme measures taken to ensure stardom and the piano movie ' the competition' shows intrigues happen everywhere.does yoo in ah have a piano background?  he is belieavable as a pianist. i took piano lessons for   several years and even had a recital.

OMG!!! Ovaries expload!!! This must be the hottest photoshoot I have ever seen! Steamy beyond imagination, sensual and painfully intimate! It literally breaks down all the myths about age difference between men and women. I think that in SLA YAI and KHA have single-handedly redifined the concept of the noona romance forever! You should watch it before the censors take it down! Steel yourself because this video will change your perception of the noona romance forever!
tumblr_n2qlveciWF1s8t96qo6_1280.pngtumblr_n2qlveciWF1s8t96qo4_1280.pngtumblr_n2qlveciWF1s8t96qo5_1280.pngtumblr_n2qlveciWF1s8t96qo8_1280.pngtumblr_n2qlveciWF1s8t96qo9_1280.png

tumblr_n2qlveciWF1s8t96qo7_1280.pngtumblr_n2qlveciWF1s8t96qo3_1280.pngtumblr_n2qlveciWF1s8t96qo2_1280.pngtumblr_n2qlveciWF1s8t96qo1_1280.pngtumblr_n2qlveciWF1s8t96qo10_1280.png

kwave06 said: i think the drama is refreshing and quite different from the usual run of the mill themes.  just can't believe the intrigues and scenes created by the protagonists here.  they're supposed to be refined, classy and well educated but they act like gangsters.  well,  the ballet film 'black swan' illustrated extreme measures taken to ensure stardom and the piano movie ' the competition' shows intrigues happen everywhere.does yoo in ah have a piano background?  he is belieavable as a pianist. i took piano lessons for   several years and even had a recital.

briseis said: OMG!!! Ovaries expload!!! This must be the hottest photoshoot I have ever seen! Steamy beyond imagination, sensual and painfully intimate! It literally breaks down all the myths about age difference between men and women. I think that in SLA YAI and KHA have single-handedly redifined the concept of the noona romance forever! You should watch it before the censors take it down! Steel yourself because this video will change your perception of the noona romance forever!

hey guys! first time posting here^^ can't help myself this drama is like the devil's chocolate cake! so sinfully delicious and a complete and pure perfection  ;)) so glad that I decided to watch it. can't wait for the next episode! and that photo shoot is so so so incredibly hot.yoo ah in is so adorable and he melt my heart straight from the start and i'm loving kim hee ae too. I've never saw any of yoo ah in and kim hee ae drama before and i have to say that they totally own their character in this drama. looking forward to watch more of them in the future hihi  :x oooh and yoo ah in's smitten face is sooooo adorable! argh!
tumblr_n2qpkd0syj1twp7f2o2_400.giftumblr_n2qpkd0syj1twp7f2o3_400.gif
tumblr_n2qpkd0syj1twp7f2o4_400.gif