[Drama 2014] Secret Love Affair 밀회

Guest uburoi

i just finished seeing the 2 episodes with eng subs( alraedy watched it without subs, cant help it i'm so hooked top this drama)
we all probably have seen so manny dramas that deal with the noona love but what make "secret love affair so different? its all about tha execution of the subject , the acting skills of the lead pair and the imbelivable chemistery that can be cut with japanese sword!!
i've seen a lot of comments during the last 4 days, some critics and so on, i dont feel like its necessary for me, i'm an addict to " yoo ah in" and kim hee ae", so nomatter what haappened from now on, i live to see those two sharing the same space again and again.
The drama is so refreshing , so elegant and that calm feel about it, its like watching a japaanese drama but with hot korean actors.
Yoo ah in is just hot in here, i think this is his best project ever, and knowing he will enlist soon in the military, its like giving a sweet memory to keep all the fans something to hold on while he will be gone! I never noticed the "boy", sorry, the sexy man yoo ah in before, but i guess when given the wright project with the wright environnement he can excel! AH, kim hee ae, what to say, God bless the mother who gave you birth, i hope in some years to come , i can be 1/3 as hot as she is in her late 40's, if only she wasnt married i would totally say to yoo ah in make her ur woman before going to the army!
ah, this drama makes me daydreaming all the time!
Yoo ah in & Kim hee ae, thank you for beeing together!!!

PS: the photoshoot is hot, i wish i could be the photographer, i want some big posters too, lol!!

So I watched the 2nd episode and I'm lovin' it!

Oh Sunjae-ah...you are falling aren't you?  It's amazing that it only took one meeting for him to develop a crush, at the very least, for Hyewon.  It's like as their session went on, he just fell deeper and deeper until that sweet pinch at the end hooked him.

Something I noticed about the ending, when SJ told HW's husband to close the door or the mice will come in.  Could that have possibly been a white lie?  By that point, SJ knew that the husband was scared of mice and left once already.  So I'm wondering if SJ said that line about the mice coming in to scare off the husband so that he would leave, and then HW & SJ  could have a moment alone ;)

Guest calculator

Years go by and gradually the ladies' age gap rises higher for YAI, lol...
I gotta admit, that means that he's really good at acting.
klkl.gif

Guest jreal

ocdee said: For those who were looking for recaps, here's one that popped up on my dash. No sure whether they will continue with it though
http://noonasoverforks.wordpress.com/2014/03/19/secret-love-affair-episode-1-review/

And here's a lovely reaction post, worth a read! : http://creatingvolumes.com/2014/03/20/secret-love-affair-episodes-1-2-ooh-this-is-good/

chinguu, I have watched Ep 2 with subhahahah, i like lee sun jae's expression when he heard she's married
tumblr_n2r3dj3WMP1ralx17o4_r1_250.gif  tumblr_n2r3dj3WMP1ralx17o8_r1_250.gif
cr: dramalentils
and when he's so care with hye won ahjummatumblr_n2njtvCoQO1r4z8cko2_500.png
aigooooo, i think their develpoment still long, maybe we got skinship after ep 5th kekekekekeke
omooo edit: i forgot actually we have seen skinship when OHW pinches LSJ ^^