[Drama 2014] Secret Love Affair 밀회

Guest uburoi

I love this drama so much especially the classical music parts. For the second episode, I sort out the list of the piano music Ah in played in the audition.

Schubert Fantasia in f minor D 940

Bach  well-tempered clavier Prelude in C major No.1, BWV846

Morzart Piano Sonata No. 8 in a minor K.310

Beethoven piano sonata no. 23 in f minor "Appassionata"

Liszt Grandes etudes de Paganini IV Arpeges

There is one song missing, I can not reconize.

It is between 16:49 to 17:49.

If somebody knows the answer, please let me know.

Guest ocdee

jasmine13066 said:

I love this drama so much especially the classical music parts. For the second episode, I sort out the list of the piano music Ah in played in the audition.

Schubert Fantasia in f minor D 940

Bach  well-tempered clavier Prelude in C major No.1, BWV846

Morzart Piano Sonata No. 8 in a minor K.310

Beethoven piano sonata no. 23 in f minor "Appassionata"

Liszt Grandes etudes de Paganini IV Arpeges

There is one song missing, I can not reconize.

It is between 16:49 to 17:49.

If somebody knows the answer, please let me know.

Guest Tinkiebell

I just had the chance to watch the first 2 episodes. And HOT damn, I'm hooked. 
Oh the intensity. The intensity that's already strongly founded by a very compelling story to begin with, but quickly taken up a few notch through the fervent acting and brilliant portrayal by a heck of a fine cast, accompanied with a powerful cinematography and some beautiful classical music, is so bewitching that it renders me breathless.  8->
The intensity overheats. And it burns! In just the first 2 episodes. 
So folks, I'm genuinely concerned. I'm genuinely concerned that we might be needing some flame resistant clothing to keep us safe from the potential fire hazard which this drama is. Heck, safety first. Coz this drama might most likely burn you.  :x

Guest Eloo Dpx

Oh Hye Won can break a bottle of Soju ?!
Guys ! She's becoming sooooo BADASS !! 
LOL
Someone can translate the preview of episode 3 pleaaaase ??? :D

Guest calculator

@Rania Zeid
Actually, he said, "Hello, how are you? We've first met for the first time."That's why she laughed because she saw him the day before.

Guest walkietalkie

@silvermine As much as I'm hoping for a happy ending, this drama is a melodrama so I'm don't have high hopes.
I don't find YAI physically attractive rather it's his acting and passion. This is one of the few time where I don't expect anything from a drama. In a way it's kind of refreshing. Whatever the writer or director brings, I'm pretty onboard cause I haven't been disappointed so far. :D

Guest ichah

gah, i know i'm really busy on monday but now i really want monday come faster :D
some question guys, 

so Sun Jae actually never attend his vocational school or he can't graduate because can't pay the tuition fee?
Hye Won already like Sun Jae since that duet or not? Based on what i watched, she's only like his genius piano skill, not love him yet (maybe on the next episode, i hope she's already love him :) )Hye Won never at anyone side in the academy?i just hope writer Jung won't make Hye Won involved in the corruption (please just make her in love with Sun Jae and don't care about her social status or position in the academy).i'm also hope they (after dating) won't break up because Sun Jae thinks Hye Won doesn't genuinely love him and only use him as a weapon.

Guest NiN1430293605

lisafransisca said: On the teaser video of episode 3: Did you guys notice the egg cartoons on the wall were removed and piled up outside SJ's room when HW knocked on his door? Does it mean he'll give up or fail the entrance exam?  :((