[Drama 2014] Secret Love Affair 밀회

Guest uburoi

Guest calculator

Eloo Dpx said:LOLWhen you talked about htat I was thinking exactly the same & this image keeps repeating in my head !! It was really an orgasm lolSo funny, like the fact that both at the end are totally tired HEHEHEHE !LSJ just have his first time with OHW ! xP

Koreans quickly falling in love with 'Secret Love Affair'

According to Nielsen Korea, the first episode of JTBC's new drama "Secret Love Affair", which aired on Monday, won 3.2 percent in viewer ratings, which is considered high for a general programming network. 

The drama's first episode ranked the highest among all others in JTBC's weekday dramas as of Monday. The new drama's episode replaced the first episode of "My Neighbor's Wife", which received a 2.2 percent viewership rating in October last year. 

The new drama illustrates a "secret affair" between talented and passionate pianist Lee Sun-jae, played by Yoo Ah-in, and art foundation director Oh Hye-won, played by actress Kim Hee-ae

In Monday's episode, the two characters met for the first time. 

Korean drama fans have shown great interest in "Secret Love Affair". The drama also ranked as the No. 1 most-searched term on Korea's online search engines an hour after the first episode aired.

The show airs at 9:55 p.m. on JTBC Mondays and Tuesdays.

By Kim Hee-eun, contributing writer

Guest calculator

If I was him, it would be a different situation and the drama would be done in 2nd episode.
KHA: Okay, you can go home now. I saw everything.
YAI: How did I do?
KHA: You really don't know yourself, do you?
YAI: Huh?
KHA: Go home. It's okay. I won't report you.
YAI: Do you really want me go home?
KHA: No, stay here.

So glad to see this thread moving so fast!Just finished watching episode 2 with subs, I want to send flowers to the viki team  :x This drama is so beautiful I want to cry. I loved AWC but this even managed to exceed my already high expectations. I love feeling like an adult watching a show, you know, I'm really glad this team doesn't underestimate their audience.I'm also very happy that this is doing so well ratings wise, I hope it keeps climbing and gets more hype.

Guest ocdee

Saw this awesome fanart on tumblr http://sarcasticfirefly.tumblr.com/post/79874283532/why-yes-i-am-totally-excited-for-this-drama-andtumblr_n2l7xl3IUa1s2gov3o1_r1_500.jpg

Guest calculator

@ocdee
Doesn't the girl kind of look like Go Hyun Jung?She doesn't look like Kim Hee Ae because Kim Hee Ae is friggin' hot!

I'm not sure whether somebody already posted the link but YAShikland uploaded their post on the success of SLA and there are some translated quotes of the actors and PD which are very insightful. It looks like the PD is HW&SJ shipper as well  :x . Anyway, this is what YAI said about the romance between younger men and older women and the only thing I can say to that is: AMEN! One of the reasons why YAI isn't so well loved by the Korean netizens is because he isn't afraid to voice his opinions and to answer frankly, stating what he really thinks . Out of the actors of his generation he is probably the most outspoken (I hope he stays this way always because it makes him refreshing and sincere) and definitely one of the three most talented:
Yoo Ah In: “I really do not understand why the older woman involved in a relationship with age difference should suffer criticism. A man who gets involved in a relationship with 19 years difference in age will be considered capable, while a woman involved in a relationship with 19 years difference in age is always discriminated, even regarded as dirty. I really cannot understand why, and this is the society we live in.” 
What other actor dares to point out the hypocrisy of the society during a public press conference?http://yooahinsikseekland.wordpress.com/2014/03/19/secret-love-affair-is-number-one-drama-this-week-reasons-to-watch-it/tumblr_n2ojiag6GF1s8t96qo3_1280.jpg