[variety] Sang Sang Plus 상상플러스

Guest luckyyou

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest luckyyou

hohohoho, I just watched the latest episode. I wish there were more shots of Tony. I think he's hilarious and LOVE HIM on shows. Either way it was a fun episode to watch, next week is 3 guys from Gag Concert (I don't know their names, but it's that one short, chubby guy who recently got married, the radish guy, and the A hyung guy). :)

Guest luckyyou

any Junjin's HQ ep. available on CB (ep#111) ?? plsssss T-T wanna watchhhhhh :tears:

I think you're confused? I don't think Jun Jin has been on Sang Sang Plus. There might be a change he was on Sang Sang Plus way before Old & New started but I don't remember him being on it. He definitely wasn't on Old & New (I believe). And e111 is today's episode and he's not a guest. The guests are all comedians from Gag Concert.

a1yk0.th.jpg a2pf9.th.jpg a3cj2.th.jpg a4si9.th.jpg

Sang Sang Plus - 010907 - Yoo Sae Yoon, Jung Jong Chul, Park Joon Hyung & Jang Dong Min

available @ http://clubbox.co.kr/NowNForever

Vacation Special w/ guest MC Lee Byung Jin (I think that's his name) replacing Jung Hyung Don for this episode. They don't do the usual Old & New. Instead they do spelling test.

any Junjin's HQ ep. available on CB (ep#111) ?? plsssss T-T wanna watchhhhhh :tears:

According to Shinhwa's schedule on their company's website, Junjin's Sangsang Plus will be aired next Tues, 16th Jan :)

oh well, thx a lot. -_- i got the schedule from the fansite. too bad it wasnt accurate. but thx anyway ;)

*keep lookin forward to the next ep.*

Guest clover_love

hi does anyone have

010405: Happy New Year Special - Lee Ji Hoon, Jeon Hye Bin, Park Seul Gi, Kang Eun Bi

in non-clubbox and non sendspace link??

thank u ^O^

Guest luckyyou

a1or3.th.jpg a2kp4.th.jpg a3ob0.th.jpg a4jl2.th.jpg

Sang Sang Plus - 013007 - Cha Tae Hyun & Lee So Yeon

It's CHA TAE HYUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love Cha Tae Hyun and his boyish looks. Love his personality and just everything about him. I loved the other SSP episodes w/ Cha Tae Hyun in it. I'm so excited to watch this.. But man I have to find some time to fit it in my schedule, still haven't seen last weeks. :P OOPS.

Anyways where's all my other SSP fans? It seems like no one posts here. I shouldn't be the one to talk since all I do is mostly post uploads, but still let's converse. :P Ok after I'm updated to the newest :P

:lol: I only like to comment if there was an episode I really liked. I think the last good episode was Lee Hoon and Park Chul.

Yeom Jung Ah & Ji Jin Hee, Gag Concert guys, Park Sang Min & Jun Jin, Lee Seung Hwan & Shin Seung Hoon were all just OK for me.

But the last episode with Cha Tae Hyeon and Lee So Yeon was really funny. A lot of funny parts, especially with Shin Jung Hwan and Lee So Yeon. 미친닭! :lol:

In real life Lee So Yeon has a boyfriend who she will probably get married to.

I know it's mean to say this and it's kind of sad how he's always picked on and made fun of by Lee Hwee Jae and Tak Jae Hoon, but Jung Hyeong Don is getting really annoying. He's funny sometimes, but not really and I think it's so funny and a little sad when the guests don't even know his name or who he is. But even though he's annoying and not that funny, I'm glad he's not another big-headed gagman, because the show already has Lee Hwee Jae and Tak Jae Hoon. So I guess Jung Hyeong Don evens it out.

Is it just me, but did Baek Seung Joo announcer become meaner? She still smiles and laughs more than Noh Hyeon Jung ever did, but she's become a lot more cold and strict.

Upcoming guests

Kwon Oh Joong, Shin Hyeon Joon

82306088yj3.jpg

^Meh. I'm just not a fan of these guys, like Shin Hyeon Joon, Jung Joon Ho, Kim Soo Ro.. they all just talk way too much and total camera richard simmons. Not Shin Hyeon Joon so much, but he's part of this cluster of ahjushis I don't like. :lol:

Kim Seok Hoon, Kim Sung Eun

26419808op7.jpg

^ Probably an average episode.

Gong Hyeon Jin, Lee Hye Young

76399078tq2.jpg

^ I expect this one to be better than average.

this episode was hilarious! shin jung hwan was funny and it seemed like he was lookin out for So Yeon.

Jayhe, So yeon has a bf in real life? Do you know who?

I like next week's episode. I think Shin hyon Joon is hilarious and so cute! I love it when him and jung joon ho are together. The way they talk to each other is freakin funny!

i still like the members though. they are funny and they continue to entertain us. i still like the announcer. she has her moments and they are hilarious xDDDDD

Guest luckyyou

available @

http://clubbox.co.kr/NowNForever

Sang Sang Plus - 020607 - Shin Hyun Joon & Kwon Oh Joong

I'm still 3 weeks later in keeping up with Sang Sang Plus. I really really need to watch Cha Tae Hyun episode since I"m a fan. I'm sure it's funny. So who's Lee So Yeon's bf? Some regular ole Korean?

You know about Jung Hyung Don, it's mixed feelings for me too. I could care less about him. He's not funny at all and I hate it when he tries to be funny because it doesn't seem natural and it's still unfunny. But then when he's made fun of by Lee Hui Jae & Tae Jae Hoon, I feel bad for him. It's like feeling bad for someone just because they're pathetic. And I feel like when he's made fun of, he takes it seriously. :P Who knows.. If you guys watch Moohandojun, they make fun of him too, but I don't feel bad for him there. Maybe it's because I feel like Tae Jae Hoon & Lee Hui Jae has a huge ego problem... I use to LOVE Tak, but now it's just "ehh.. like? "

Guest Fishsticks

is there a clubbox that has everysingle episode of this show?

like from the first ep to now

if there is could someone plz tell me? thx in advance :)

Jayhe, So yeon has a bf in real life? Do you know who?
I'm still 3 weeks later in keeping up with Sang Sang Plus. I really really need to watch Cha Tae Hyun episode since I"m a fan. I'm sure it's funny. So who's Lee So Yeon's bf? Some regular ole Korean?

I thought everyone knew. The news has been out since late last year.

20070206150545737071506oz8.jpg

20061201144511149941454sa8.jpg

20061201120513578b61210za0.jpg

20061201150507216b01505we8.jpg

His name is Song Il Gon (송일곤).

He's a movie director and writer. He wrote and directed Lee So Yeon's movie, 깃.

He's born in 1971 and Lee So Yeon in 1982 so they're 11 years apart.

You know about Jung Hyung Don, it's mixed feelings for me too. I could care less about him. He's not funny at all and I hate it when he tries to be funny because it doesn't seem natural and it's still unfunny. But then when he's made fun of by Lee Hui Jae & Tae Jae Hoon, I feel bad for him. It's like feeling bad for someone just because they're pathetic. And I feel like when he's made fun of, he takes it seriously. :P Who knows.. If you guys watch Moohandojun, they make fun of him too, but I don't feel bad for him there. Maybe it's because I feel like Tae Jae Hoon & Lee Hui Jae has a huge ego problem... I use to LOVE Tak, but now it's just "ehh.. like? "

I thought it was just me! I stopped liking Tak Jae Hoon a looong time ago.

He's funny, he'll always be funny but there are some things I notice about him that make me dislike him.

At first I didn't really notice it, but after watching SSP every week the little things become so obvious and you can tell what the personality of each of the MCs are and what they're like in real life.

In the beginning I thought Lee Hwee Jae was the only one that was mean and egotistical but Tak Jae Hoon is just the same. It doesn't come out as obvious as Lee Hwee Jae, but I can see it all the time. I don't know how to explain it, but it's there.

I also see a greed in Tak Jae Hoon to win first too. Lee Hwee Jae always wants to win first too but at least he helps out the other players with hints and what he thinks the answer is, but Tak Jae Hoon always tries to fake out the other players so only he knows the answer. Again, this is hard to explain but I see it.

I also hate when Tak Jae Hoon is so close to the female guests and Baek announcer and it's ALL THE TIME. This guy is married, with kids and he's always flirting with the females. I think that's what I don't like about him the most.

Anyways, I like the episode with Kim Seok Hoon and Kim Sung Eun. Shin Jung Hwan was hilarious!!!! Especially at the end when he said 누구.. :lol:

Upcoming guests

25640796yj4.jpg

Yoon Jong Shin and Kim Hyeon Chul

80395301zx3.jpg

Kim Jin Soo and Eugene

81022224ed7.gif

Lee Hyori and Kim Jae Dong

Guest luckyyou

available @

http://clubbox.co.kr/NowNForever

a1zj3.th.jpg a2ax6.th.jpg a3dj3.th.jpg a4sz2.th.jpg

Sang Sang Plus - 022707 - Yoon Jong Shin & Kim Hyun Chul

I thought everyone knew. The news has been out since late last year.

His name is Song Il Gon (송일곤).

He's a movie director and writer. He wrote and directed Lee So Yeon's movie, 깃.

He's born in 1971 and Lee So Yeon in 1982 so they're 11 years apart.

Ooh, eek, she could do better!! Anyways, I didn't know of Lee So Yeon until Yuhgul, so yeah knew nothing about her. I did catch the airing of the entertainment show they show on ch28 here and they mentioned Lee So Yeon & her bf. :P ANyways I'm excited about the Lee Hyori & Kim Jae Dong episode. I wish Yoo Jae Suk would come on!!

Archived