[variety] Sang Sang Plus 상상플러스

Guest luckyyou

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jahye

Ooh, eek, she could do better!! Anyways, I didn't know of Lee So Yeon until Yuhgul, so yeah knew nothing about her. I did catch the airing of the entertainment show they show on ch28 here and they mentioned Lee So Yeon & her bf. :P ANyways I'm excited about the Lee Hyori & Kim Jae Dong episode. I wish Yoo Jae Suk would come on!!

I don't think the news about Lee So Yeon has reached Soompi yet.. even though it's old news now.

Anyways, sometimes these pretty stars really surprise you. I never thought fondly of Lee So Yeon until I saw her on Heroine 6 and my perception of her completely changed. She really is sweet, cute, and funny. At first I was surprised when I found out about her boyfriend but then I realized it kind of makes sense since she's a sweet, nice girl.. looks and age don't seem to bother her. :D

Upcoming guests

51060457965464451060516bz4.gif

Lee Da Hye, Lee Ji Hoon

52264498495089650976546gl1.jpg

Cha Seung Won, Yoo Hye Jin

I thought this weeks episode was SO FUNNY! A lot better than the Lee Hye Young/Gong Hyeong Jin and Yoon Jong Shin/Kim Hyeon Chul episodes even though I liked those too.

I'm a little scared this show is going to end soon. I keep seeing articles about how the ratings for Sang Sang Plus keep dropping. At its prime, I think SSP reached 30% in ratings but now it's as low as 13%. :( That's really sad because this is the only variety show I watch every week. I think the MCs always do a great job of having a fun time even when the guests are boring. Plus the show is educational at the same time. I really hope they don't cancel the show anytime soon, but I have a feeling they might because variety shows usually last only 2-3 years..

hcmkbs0306eugene37ilssenc5.jpg

hcmkbs0306eugene40ilsseps6.jpg

hcmkbs0306eugene42ilssecb2.jpg

hcmkbs0306eugene43ilssebw4.jpg

hcmkbs0306eugene44ilssetb6.jpg

newsenphotophpxn4.jpg

Shin Jung Hwan was HILARIOUS throughout the WHOLE episode.

I liked this episode so much I uploaded it: megaupload - rmvb version

Here's a file of funny Shin Jung Hwan parts in this episode (but I missed a few funny parts): megaupload

Guest parkc

when is lee da hae coming on??? if so what date

Lee Da Hae and Lee Ji Hoon are coming out tomorrow (03/27/07) I believe.

-Edit-

watching an old episode of sang sang plus with jo in sung as a guest and i wanted to share one of my favorite scenes.

vlcsnap-29892.png <-- Jung Do Ryung asked In Sung what he thought about Do Ryung's height and weight

vlcsnap-29624.png

vlcsnap-29642.png

vlcsnap-29659.png

Guest luckyyou

I have been kind of out the loop on catching up or even watching my variety shows. I watched the Cha Seung Won episode today (still haven't seen the Lee Da Hae or the Hyori episode..) and it was hilarious. :)

Guest jahye

Upcoming guests

leeseungchuljungchanwooys3.jpg

Lee Seung Chul, Jung Chan Woo

kimgunmoleejaehoon2bl8.jpg

Kim Gun Mo, Lee Jae Hoon

leeyoungjahongjinkyeongjt0.jpg

Lee Young Ja, Hong Jin Kyeong

kimjanghoonhyunyoung4jc1.jpg

Kim Jang Hoon, Hyun Young

Some old episodes uploaded onto gigeshare, HQ files

episode 3 Guests: In Soon Yi, Kim Hyun Jung, Park Hwayobi

episode 15 Guests: Lee Bo Young, Nam Sang Mi, Kim Seung Soo, Lee Chang Hoon part 1 + others

episode 16 Guests: Lee Bo Young, Nam Sang Mi, Kim Seung Soo, Lee Chang Hoon part 1 + others

sangsangtempry5.jpg^_^

Guest hyeminnie

does anyone know where i can find the 05-07-19 episode? i think that's it. it's the scary episode where there's ghosts in the closet and stuff?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest jahye

is the newest ep. with lee jae hoon and kim gun mo?

4/10/07

Yes.

Next week is Kim Jang Hoon and Hyun Young.

There hasn't been a really funny episode for a while now. I think the last really funny episode for me was the Eugene episode. Since then I haven't watched one that was really funny. Anyways, some news..

*New Sang Sang Plus announcer!*

Baek Seung Joo OUT! Choi Song Hyeon (최송현) IN!

1212_418348_20070411111637_O.jpg

I think she filled in for Noh Hyeon Jung once because it looks like she was on the show before. I vaguely remember her..

Guest luckyyou

Hello guys. I've been so out of it. I haven't been watching my Korean shows lately since time seems to be the problem. Right now I'm watching the episode w/ Lee Seung Chul & that gag guy. Not really that funny, but still it's a show I like. I thought the Cha Seung Won episode was pretty funny. I still need to watch the Lee Hyori & Lee Da Hae episode.

Oooh, Hyun Young will be on :).

Why did Baek announcer leave? Yeah the new announcer filled in for Noh Hyun Jung once and I believe at the time she filled in, she was still in "training". She's pretty.

Guest jahye

Why did Baek announcer leave? Yeah the new announcer filled in for Noh Hyun Jung once and I believe at the time she filled in, she was still in "training". She's pretty.

She's going to be busy filming other shows. I think I read she's going to do some morning show and a new variety show with Lee Kyeong Gyoo.

Jung Hyeong Don is also leaving the show. I think his last episode is the same as Baek announcer. They filmed it on the 5th and I think it airs on the 24th.

He films 무한도전 on the same night as Sang Sang Plus so he chose to stay with 무한도전.

Jung Hyeong Don's replacement: Yoo Sae Yoon

newsenphotophpdz0.jpg

ARG!!! I really don't like this guy. <_<

Guest jinkixp

hhaha realy? i really like yoon sae yoon i think hes funny. in my opinion funnier than jung hyun don. but tahts just my opinion but haha yeah JHD would stay with moo han do jun because its more popular?

Guest tvxqbuzz7921

REALLY?! YOO SAE YOON?!?! hahah....cool cool..

i'm kinda excited to see the new announcer mc the show.....i miss no hyun jung and how she always tried not to laugh ^^*

does anyone know where i can find an HQ of when lee da hae and lee ji hoon were on a few weeks ago? (besides clubbox??) :S....i'm sure it's unlikely but i thought i'd ask...

Archived