[variety] Sang Sang Plus 상상플러스

Guest luckyyou

Guest pharmer

He wasn't saying it seriously, but I think Se7en (big fan) is a big arrogant and knows he can sing, so I think he meant it a bit too :)

lol! yeah i just saw the youtube clip and read your trans side by side. kkkekeke yeah he seems to be joking to me.

thanks 4 translation.

the part where Eric's like: whats up man?

ppl were guessing who he was and one person said "A black guy?"

that was soooo hilarious!!!! :lol:

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest the7REAL.

thanks for the translations! ^^ the show is really funny. i will def check back here for more of the show even if Se7en isn't in it. lols. its a nice environment..haha. when they were showing their socks, the guy with the puppy on his was so funny..lols

Guest luckyyou

I thought it was so funny when they played that prank on Yoo Jae Suk. And how later on he texted them saying "was that the real sunbae?" and then all the guys saying he probably won't be able to sleep tonight, and then he texts soon after saying that exact same thing. ahahahha

Hi I know this one is old but I'm just seeing if anyone is willing to reupload the Sang Sang Plus episode that has Lee Soo Young. I believe it's 11/30/04.

A big thank you to anyone that could help.

Upcoming guests

Im Hyun Shik, Ji Hyun Woo

s4hq4.jpg

^ sorry to ji hyun woo fans, but i saw him on a couple shows and thought he was really boring.. I don't think this episode is going to a fun one.

Ji Jin Hee, Yeom Jung Ah

starsubcv8.jpg

The Uhm Jung Hwa/Seven episode was OK. Not that fun, just all right.

But the past two episodes with Song Eun Yi/Yang Hee Eun and Lee Hoon/Park Chul were really funny.

The phone call to MC Yoo was hilarious. Also when Yang Hee Eun hit Tak Jae Hoon :lol: Sometimes I think he needs to be bossed around a bit.. his head/ego gets a little too big (although, not as bad as Lee Hwee Jae)

Too bad MC Yoo has a girlfriend, I was hoping him and Song Eun Yi would get together. :(

This week's episode was really funny too.

I even made caps. :D I just love Shin Jung Hwan. He will ALWAYS be my favorite.

I remember watching Park Chul in All About Eve (이브의 모든것) where he was really big and then I couldn't believe it was really him when I saw 4 Sisters (네자매 이야기) less than a year later because he lost so much weight.

1copytr4.jpg2copyhf6.jpg

3copypn9.jpg4copyug2.jpg

5copyuk4.jpg6copyzb6.jpg

7copyls6.jpg

^ Did you guys catch this part when he was mean to Jung Hyung Don?

And then his arrogant self got Aristotle and Socrates mixed up. :rolleyes:

8copysl0.jpg9copywf3.jpg

10copypw3.jpg11copyqx0.jpg

12copybo8.jpg13copyog7.jpg

14copykp1.jpg15copyde8.jpg

Guest Saragorn

So, I noticed that the Bi episode has been hardsubbed and is up on Sexy Bi. Such a shame that I already downloaded the HQ raw. :( Well, if soft subs come out, I'll use them.

Guest luckyyou

how this week epi with ji hyun woo come out yet?! im anxious to watch it

There was no episode this week.

Ji Hyun Woo is cute but boring. Well he's only cute with his mouth shut, his funky teeth bother me but anyways, yeah I LOVED the last 2 episodes too. MC Yoo HILARIOUS!

Guest luckyyou

Next week is a special. I forgot what they're calling it (winter special? 2007 special? anyways..). I'm excited TONY AN!!!! + Brian + MC Mong + 2 others (one is the producer guy which will be funny since him + Shin Jung Hwan). Anyways EXCCCITOOOED

Does anyone have episode 57? It's the one from December 9(?), 2005. It had Ahn Jae Wook in it. Please and thanks in advance! Any version is ok, LQ, MQ, or HQ ^^

Archived