[variety] Sang Sang Plus 상상플러스

Guest luckyyou

omo i've never watched a full ep of sang sang plus before

a bit hard to udnerstand fully since i'm not korean

but SE7EN and uhm jung hwa are going to come out (dont konw of exact date yet) so i'm definitely watching~~~heheh

here's the question page

http://boom.naver.com/SangSangBoardRead.nh...061102171439327

당당하고 섹시한 그녀, 엄정화!

세계의 별을 꿈꾸는 아름다운 남자, 세븐!

매력적인 두 사람 엄정화와 세븐이 상상플러스에 옵니다.

엄정화와 세븐에게 궁금한 것은 상상플러스에 물어보세요

등록된 덧글 내용은 KBS 상상플러스 프로그램을 통해 방송이 될 수 있습니다.

방송 내용으로 선정되신 분들께는 KBS에서 소정의 사은품을 드리며,

관련 내용을 바탕으로 2차 저작물을 제작할 수 있습니다.

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest frenchllama

Anyone else hate Lee HwiJae? He's not even funny, and he just makes fun of JHD and SJH, especially the latter who's pretty much the funniest guy. I don't know why LHJ is in the show, he doesn't contribute anything and just says mean things everyone else. Jin jja jae sooh up suh...

Guest luckyyou

woohoo! I didn't know Uhm Jung Hwa & Se7en were going to be on the show. That'll probably be the best episode since I love both of them. I'm guessing it'll be on next Tuesday. :):):) Can't wait.

Anyone else hate Lee HwiJae? He's not even funny, and he just makes fun of JHD and SJH, especially the latter who's pretty much the funniest guy. I don't know why LHJ is in the show, he doesn't contribute anything and just says mean things everyone else. Jin jja jae sooh up suh...

Ehh, I don't like him that much. I think if he was gone from the show, it'd be different so it's not like I hate him. He's rude and snappy but I guess that's his personality. I think he thinks he's such a hotshot. Like he's goodlooking and so charming and a player. aha. It's hilarious because I love Shin Jung Hwan more. It's weird how Shin Jung Hwan makes fun of other guys on other shows, but he doesn't really make fun of Lee Hui Jae. I'm guessing he's a real jackass in life. :P

Guest xjuyonx

my favorite is tak jae hoon, though. i feel like he got less funnier or more tired or SOMETHING, but i don't care, he'll always be my favorite.

...and i miss no hyun jung announcer. :( it's not the same without her, even if it has been a month or 2 since the new announcer came (what's her name again? baek something?)

I wanted to say something about Tak Jae Hoon too.. He has become boring now. He still makes me laugh, but not as much as he used to. I also noticed he's been coming on other variety shows this past week to promote his movie and he wasn't as loud as usual and not as talkative. He still made me laugh but I wasn't as entertained by him as I used to be. I think the movie star side of him is taking over. He wants to be a serious actor, so he's starting to act more serious. He wants to taken more seriously, so he's trying to be funny less and be more serious.
haha, so i'm not the only one who has noticed x)

Guest Rxgoodleaf

A very different Bi on Sang Sang Plus next week

Here's the preview

snapshot20061108091111ms3.jpg

snapshot20061108091130tu8.jpg

Rxgoodleaf is going to sub this episode.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/dl0i2p

Yep, that's me...

Now I know when Bi's episode is going to air... ^^

Really looking forward to it!!!

So, Seven is going to be on after that???

Listening to his 4th album Se7olution right now...

Love his songs but don't know much about him as a person...

I think I am going to watch Seven's SSP episde as well...

Guest luckyyou

So, Seven is going to be on after that???

I think Se7en will be on after Bi. Because they were asking citizens for questions to ask and the usually air it fairly quickly. last time, they aired it right after, but I'm guessin'g it'll be next week.

The show is really fun/ny. You should watch just regular episodes with boring ole guests too. :P

The show is really fun/ny. You should watch just regular episodes with boring ole guests too. :P

Yup! This is my favorite variety show! Old & New is a really clever show, but the older format with the ripple box is also funny too. It's a lot more talking with the stars and having their friends rip on them. :lol:

It's the MCs that make this show so good. Even if the guests are boring or I don't like them, I always get a laugh out of it. Shin Jung Hwan never fails to make me laugh, whatever show he's on.

And I like how this thread has real discussions about the show and have people who actually understand what the guests are saying.

Variety shows like Xman and Love Letter are really popular in Soompi only because most of the people that like it don't even know what the guests are saying. They just like laughing at what they can SEE and not what they HEAR.

Upcoming guests

This week: Bi

bee0.jpg

^ Bleh, I can already feel all the Bi fans flooding this thread for subs. :rolleyes:

Is this the first ever subbed episode of SSP? :lol:

Seven & Uhm Jung Hwa

sucj3.jpg

^ I think this is going to be good one because of Uhm Jung Hwa. I really like how she's always so frank and open on variety shows.

Song Eun Yi, Yang Hee Eun

sowl1.jpg

so bi's episode of sang sang plus hasnt been aired yet??? when is the date that it will be aired??? i want to watch it....(with subs) ok.. thx :)

I like Jung Hyun Do. My mom and I think he is way to smart to be a comedian. But he's still REALLY funny.

He's soo smart.

hmm.. here's my comments on everyone

Lee Hwee Jae: He's a bit Jaesooubsu. But in a good way. He seems really kind and he has a lot of talent. But he's not my favorite. But I still like him.

Taek Jae Hoon: He's really cool and musseesuh. He has a strong way with words because when he tells a story and if someone told the same exact story, his would be so much funnier. I like him a lot!

Shin Jung Hwan: I grew up watching him giving laughter to everyone. I can tell he's friendly and kind and his witty sense of humor is the best. I also like how he's really Bbun-Bbun-hae, and he dosen't care about what people think

Jung Hyun Do: Like I said, I really like him. He's super intelligent and he's really cute. I also think he should keep his clues and answers to himself because everyone uses them to get the answer, when JHD totally deserved it.

New MC: She's soooo unddoonghae. I love it! She's extremely smart and really funny!!!!

Guest Saragorn

Thanks for subbing Bi's episode, Rxgoodleaf; I'll be looking forward to it. :D Not to be pushy, but are you considering subbing Se7en's episode, too? Just curious. :)

Archived