[variety] Sang Sang Plus 상상플러스

Guest luckyyou

Guest toiletkung

Thanks for subbing Bi's episode, Rxgoodleaf; I'll be looking forward to it. :D Not to be pushy, but are you considering subbing Se7en's episode, too? Just curious. :)

i agree with you absolutely Thank a lot Rxgoodleaf :rolleyes:

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest luckyyou

~!~! I can't wait for Se7en to be on my favorite show. My favorite singer + my favorite show + my (some) favorite boys.

Do you guys like srt subs? I don't know how to time them, I use to time them by hand which took forever and I ended up being all pissy. But I'll be willing to just directly translate what Se7en says in this thread. But I think most of you prefer subs w/ the file right?

Guest luckyyou

She's the Queen of Songs (popular)

Punishment queen.

You can just pretend he doesn't exist

Oh is that ok?

Don't even think about him.

Do you really hate me that much?

Do you really want to see me die?

I haven't seen you this up close in a long time. You look very cute!

Ah thank you very much. I'm cute.

And here we have someone who we haven't seen in a long time, Mr. Convenient.

You're talking about Asian's star. How can you call him Mr. Convenient.

'chil goon'

I'll introduce you again.

24 hours.

You have to listen to the entire introduction..

24 hours.. someone we all want to meet.

Mr. Convenient.

Someone we all want to meet, Se7en

Nice to meet you all.

This is Baek announcer.

I already introduced myself before, but hello.

Both of you are currently actively working (as in they're promoting something)

Anyways, we can't wait for their honest answers...

Citizens left questions for our two guest. We hope to hear some honest and fun stories.

Lee Soon Jae recently had these kind words to say about Uhn Jung Hwa, She's #1 singer..

Who are you?

By any chance are you impersonating Lee Soon Jae?

Uhm Jung Hwa is the #1 singer and actress. That's what he said. How do you feel about that?

I was very touched and happy.

Why do you think he said these stuff?

We did a drama together.

Personally I've always thought when Uhm Jung Hwa acted, she was a really good actor. When she sang, she's a really good singer. I wanted to say this to you.. you're a man version of Tak Jae Hoon.

Were my words wrong?

Didn't you mean a woman version of Tak Jae Hoon?

Oh yeah, oops, that's what I meant. A woman version of Tak Jae Hoon.l

What did he say?

Man version of Tak Jae Hoon.

The important thing is we all didn't know this.

Coming back into doing activities, is there any changes?

I'm feeling really good.

Long before when I would do activities, I would always see Kim Gun Mo, Shin Seung Hoon, and Country Koko. After only seeing these types of people, nowadays I see Se7en, TVXQ, Super Junior, Bi and I feel so happy.

Have you even considered how Se7en, Super Junior, TXXQ would feel about this situation?

No I haven't.

From those excluding Se7en, who do you think is the cutest and you gravitate towards?

Who is that person? He sings "I'll call you you.."

Lee Seung Gi

Lee Seung Gi! I met him and I almost told him to call me "you".

Is the real reason you're current active because you wanted to meet these youngins?

I won't say no.

selfish person...

What is this?

Tak Jae Hoon, give me a sign next time.

If you're going to do it, why not do it right?

Wait, why am I suppose to do it?

I'm sorry.

I'll ask the next question.. nickname is related to the internet, don't be too excited. Internet Nose Hair Site (you gotta know Korean).

That one is good..

My points rised with that one.

Ahh, you laughed the most.

Tak Jae Hoon, don't get too confident just because you had a good nickname. Let's take a look at your 2nd nickname..

2nd nickname.. Ah, I'm confident..

Your expression..

Do you really want to see me die?

What's wrong with your facial expression?

I'll continue.. 2nd nickname.. ooh they're talking about this.. don't get too excited. Jil Poong Nude Time (ok didn't understand that one)

I feel like I'm living and then dying..

Se7en, when you were doing activities in foreign countries I've heard you did the same interview several times.

I was interviewed 30-50 times in a day.

There were so many interviews, that each interview would be 20 minutes long right after another.

comes in and out, in and out, in and out..

But then they always ask the same questions.

For example, "why are you called Se7en?", "why is your album.."

Why are you called Se7en?

Does he have to answer again after answering 50 times?

So from morning to night, I'm being interviewed and being asked the same questions. After awhile I get annoyed answering the same thing over and over. So after awhile the translater just started answering the questions himself. But that translater wouldn't get frustrated and instead got very excited.

Where was it you did these interviews?

In China.

Because they have so many people.

Have you thought of doing a press conference instead?

I think I'll have to do that next time. I didn't think of that one..

Oh did I come up with this idea?

Thank you.

Any other fun stories from China?

I was in a hotel in China and a bunch of fans reserved the room right next to mine. A couple of people saved up their money and paid for that expensive room next door to mine.

So what happened?

I was there for 3 nights and 4 days. When I would open my door, their door would open too. They were listening to what I was doing.

That's scary.

For 24 hours! So when I would leave, they would leave too. When I would come in, they'd come in too. It felt like we were in the same suite. But the important thing is when I showered.. The bathroom was right next to their room. If I showered they might listen, so I was cautious

But they can't even see you. Why were you so cautious?

When I shower, I might sing, but instead I quietly washed my body and came out.

Who knows if they were doing this right next to me?

How many people were there?

Those fans? About 6.

About 3-4 years ago, I went to China for soccer-related reasons.

Korean wave?

It really wasn't the Korean wave time. I just went because they said it was soccer related. It wasn't a big event not a lot of celebrities went. When we entered the stadium, I was utterly surprised. The stadium was packed. And it wasn't like some national soccer game. So I asked someone, 'How come there are so many people here for us?' He said that in China a little movement will result in an overload of people. It wasn't like a big event, but small people decide to go and it becomes packed.

So what's with this badmitton ?

In China currently Badmitton is the 'strong wind' (really hot).

Seriously?

Isn't badmitton always popular in China?

It's crazy there right now.

It's like #1 there.

I went to China to do some promotion. In other countries like Japan, after we're done promoting, they'd say 'good job! let's go have a drink'. I went to China and we were done with our event. We're done and they said let's go play badmitton!

because you did such a good job?

After you did danced so hard..?

They didn't give me food! We went to play badmitton right away. They buy us the badmitton uniform to wear along with the gears. After I changed, we went to play badmitton for 2 hours and then we went to go eat.

You weren't filming this for a show or anything?

No show.

It's really a 'strong wind'

Yeah it's crazy, a 'strong wind'.

It's like this 'good job.. hey go get my racquet'.

Everybody came that was part of hte program.

Is it for diet?

No it's just because it's badmitton.

Finally my turn as arrived. Out of all of us, my questions are the sharpest. (he used wrong grammar)

Don't you think I know the difference between those two?

Then how come you said that?

Words came out wrong.

Nickname! Se7en's dongseng, Oh-Beun (5 People) (gotta know Korean)

ok that's so far. I think I'll just translate Se7en's story form now on.

Guest luckyyou

SJH: Did you also have a situation like that Se7en? Have you sang a song that was meant to be sang by another person?

Se7: Yes. The song 'Passion' was written for Jinusean. I saw it.. I liked.. it. So I took it away from them. I went to them and said my album is coming out before yours and I'm going to use it.

LHJ: After 'Passion' came out, did Jinusean get their hit?

Se7: Jinusean had 'Telephone Number'. Don't

LHJ: Oh that was a hit!

Se7: It didn't do as good as 'Passion' though.

LHJ: Were the 2 kind of sad?

Se7: They mentioned it in some interviews.

LHJ: That they were sad?

Se7: Yeah that they were sad to think that that could have been their song. But, don't you think the reason it did so good is because.. I .. sang it? I'm sorry.

JHD: What mistake can you vividly remember?

Se7: My biggest mistake was probably on that day. It was at a time when I just debuted. I was skating on those skate shoes and there was dry ice all over. I was going to do slight turn when "jjjeek". Can I get up?

everyone: sure sure.

Se7: Before I came here I was really concered about my socks. I've heard you have to be concerned about what type of socks you wear here. I want to show my socks.

JHD: Now I"m ashamed of my socks.

JHD: There was a situation where the background music turned off while you were singing.

Se7: That's correct. It was when I was singing 'Passion'.

TJH: Always adding in a bit of your song after you speak...

Se7: It's an old song that's why..

TJH: Oh gimme gimme..

Se7: It wasn't in the start but in the middle during the refrain. I kept a cool pose and all and was proud, OK this it. 'ddeuguwoon' and then the song just cut off.

TJH: At ddeuguwoon?

Se7: At ddeuguwoon it just stopped. I was still singing. If you watch it.. I was completely surprised. Can you add it in later?

TJH: It's not like you can reenact the way it happened.

Se7: I was embarassed. Inside I was shocked but outside I had to keep it cool. I turned around and with my eyebrows.. Then the music started playing again from the start when I've already sang 1 minute of it. It was a live program so I just said 'one more time'.

Se7: I was #1 on the search engine for 'programe accident'. I usually don't get #1 on search engines.

SJH: I also have 2 older sisters.

LHJ: I also have 2 older sisters.

Se7: I also have 2 older sisters. When I was young, I use to wear my sister's hand-me-downs.

SJH: That's right!

TJH: No that can happen. It's happening to my son right now.

SJH: Sometimes I'd find something nice in my sister's closet and wear it to school. My friends would say it's girl's clothes and there was a time I fought to the end about it. Claiming that it's guy's clothes.

TJH: Se7en, during your training days, I've heard that you never got lots of good comments.

Se7: My boss.. it was during the time when Jinusean and 1TYM were doing really well, they're still doing well but... When I was a trainee during high school, we would practive all together. One time I went and it was completely bare. Not one person was there. So I called 'hyung where are you?' 'We're at Mang Sang'.

UJH: The sea bath??

Se7: Yes. Everyone in the family (of YG) except me went to Mang Sang sea bathhouse during the summer for a vacation.

UJH: Why did they not take you?

Se7: 'hyung, I'm at the office right now'. He said 'Oh that's right!! Dong Wook...' Since I was the only trainee, he didn't really take responsibility for me. During that time.. It was 3 nights, 4 days, not a short vacation! So for those 3 nights, 4 days, I stayed at home by myself. I was really sad during that period. So from then on, I practiced really hard and became who I am today.

SJH: That's why you are Se7en now. It's a good thing.

TJH: Think about it, if you didn't practive hard, you wouldn't be Se7en, you'd be like Eleven.

Guest shrimpzaas

luckyyou, Thank you so muchhhhh <333

I really appreciate for your translation ^^ It's so hard to see se7en tv show sub

frankly thanks...

waiting for next translation :)

Guest StarCrystal

^^ Thanks for taking the time to do the translation and uploading 8D ! <3

But the important thing is when I showered.. The bathroom was right next to their room. If I showered they might listen, so I was cautious

But they can't even see you. Why were you so cautious?

When I shower, I might sing, but instead I quietly washed my body and came out.

Who knows if they were doing this right next to me?

XD lol stalkersss. Ahaha, Se7en is so paranoid. ;x The badminton bit was funny too. xD

"Good job singing. Now let's play badminton!"

"T_T But I'm hungry!!"

<3

Guest pharmer

Thanks for the translations Luckyyou!!!

the last bit about the YG family vacation was pretty sad imo!!! and the stalker girls are scary!!!!

they must have been listening it, cuz if he opens there door and so do they.... scary...

I haven't seen the actual video yet so don't know how it plays out but was he joking about the "Passions" song? the part where he was like "don't you think it's cuz of how sang it?" seems kinda arragant even if he's right.... just my opinion no daggers please.

Guest StarCrystal

I haven't seen the actual video yet so don't know how it plays out but was he joking about the "Passions" song? the part where he was like "don't you think it's cuz of how sang it?" seems kinda arragant even if he's right.... just my opinion no daggers please.

Yes, he was joking.

lol it was all said as a joke

he was laughing while he said that and while he was saying it, like half his sentence came out and he sorta stopped and got stuck in his sentence .... but finished his sentence and said i'm sorry straightaway

and he said "sorry" afterwards , like sorry , that was a joke

taht's the thing with translations

it's really hard to get the correct meaning and tone and connotations by just words

Guest evelyn168

Thanks for the translation. I still remember Se7en's Wahjoh mistake... They showed it alot of times... The Passion clip, I don't remember....

I think Chinese are in general crazy about sports... If they can, they would've brought se7en to a soccer field. But he has too many fans and they can't do it... I know they drink too but I think se7en's image is healthy, that's why they brought him to do sports instead...

As for the scary fans in China... I've heard even scarier things... Fans touch the singers' butt and stuff. There was this one fan of Andy Lau who snuck into his room.. So se7en should feel lucky that this hasn't happened yet... Andy Lau has bodyguards outside his hotel room now.

Guest britany

HEY GUY!!!

i'm looking for SANG SANG PLUS EP71 - YOON EUN HYE is a guest

i'm non club box and the link that another guy post is not working (may be expired)

anybody can help me, plz?

and if u have sub it's that good

Thanks a lot...

Guest luckyyou

He wasn't saying it seriously, but I think Se7en (big fan) is a bit arrogant and knows he can sing, so I think he meant it a bit too :)

what is this show that se7en phoned Eric??? If so, can someone translate that part please??

The 'phone a friend' is like an extra helping hand in the game part. basically he can choose to call any celerity to help him guess the word and he chose Eric. The gist of the conversation is him telling Eric all the clues so Eric can later leave a text message to the main phone if he knows the answer. But here's a the translation for the earlier bit right before he starts giving him the clues..

(Se7en calls his "friend" & hears Lalala playing as his calling)

Se7: Oh it's my song!

JHD: Did you call yourself?

SJH: Looks like you planned this already?

Se7: No. No I didn't.

FRIEND: Hello?

Se7: Hello.

FRIEND: Oh!! What's up man!

Se7: Hyung!

JHD: What's up man?

Se7: What's up!

LHJ: Jinusean?

SJH: Yang Hyun Suk?

TJH: A black person?

Se7: Hyung, what are you doing right now?

FRIEND: I was just lying down.

Se7: It's Eric from Shinhwa.

LHJ: Oh!! Eric!!!

Eric: Hello everyone!

LHJ: Moon Jung Hyuk!

Se7: Hyung, I'm filming Sang Sang Plus right now.

Eric: Oh what are the hints?

SJH: This is how it's suppose to go. (because previously when Uhm Jung Hwa called Lee Sora as her phone her friend, she was buzzed or something and was hilarious on the phone)

Se7: It looks like he knows how the program works.

Se7: Hyung, what did your mother say to you before she hit you?

Eric: Wait a minute!

LHJ: How scary!

Se7: Ok (fast foward while he gives the hintt)

Se7: Hyung, I have a question for you.

Eric: Yeah.

Se7: How can one become as handsome as you?

TJH: Do plastic surgery.

TJH: How can one have a such a common face like you?

Eric: Is this Tak Jae Hoon?

TJH: Excuse me?

Eric: Is this Tak Jae Hoon?

TJH: No, this is Bae Sung Woo (his real name).

Se7: Anyways, you have to hurry up and send the answer through text message.

Eric: O~kay!

ONE OF THE GUYS: Oh 'o~kay' came out again. (beccause Lee Sora was saying in her buzzed state 'o~~~Kay!!!' the entire time)

SJH: But Lee Sora said it like this o~~~~~~KKAAAYY!!!!!!!

UJH: I feel uneasy (worried) about this..

Archived