[drama 2007] Golden Era Of Daughter In Law 며느리 전성시대

Guest JOJO2002

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Happy_Day

I just finished episode 26, and BokNam is kind of getting on my nerves. I used to really like her because she is cute and has hilarious face expressions, lol. But she's kind of mean too when I thought she was so kind, why doesn't she help around the house more to help out MiJin?! She must know how hard it is on MiJin because of the sharp contrast to how she grew up. Seriously, she doesn't even do the normal chores every daughter should do (well, except like the really really rich girls lol); she doesn't help cook, doens't do the dishes, doesn't really help around at the jokbal restaurant much either from what I can tell.

It seems she doesn't even get that much work to do either. Today, she sneaked out of the house saying she had a meeting wiht producers and MiJin had to help at the restaurant all by herself. Sheesh!!

Haha, that was my rant for today.

ah haha now you know why the family treat boknam in such a way .she doesnt really contribute much .apart from knowing how to write --;; ...

ARGHHHH i just get to know what did that mother in law said to Dr Go's ex wife in the past that cause her the breakup . ! OMG THAT WOMAn is really too much i cant believe she said all those mean words to a woman who just lost a baby ! if i were the daughter in law .i will never go back too !!!!~

and that inwu awwwwww haha i think he sort of lie ..in order to get his parents to approve the marriage ..

i watch this in kbsworld and i really find it interesting..

during the earlier episodes, i found suhyun too boring. she's such a sad and monotonous character. i dont really know what episode it is now in kbsworld.. but i like how she's showing interest in giha. im so interested in them now! akk the time when suhyon hugged giha after hearing her hubby talk about the exwife in the hospital made my heart beat fast.. i love that scene.

and i also saw in the preview that suhyun hugged giha from the back.. i cant wait to see the next episodes!

and of course boknam and inu is such a cute couple. they always mess around each other and their endless arguments.. i saw the spoiler and the kiss.. i just cant wait to see them in kbsworld :P

Aww so they are getting married?? What a cute picture!

I only started watching this on KBS World out of boredom but I am so glad I found this gem of a drama. Very funny, the various sub plots (like Suhyeon and GiHa) make me keep on watching as well. I don't really like BokSu's mother though, she really whines far too much. She didn't speak like this in Be Strong Guem Soon. :blink:

How many episodes will this drama have?

the wedding should be happening this coming week esp ~!! ^^ which is esp 41 and 42 lol i think Inu will have a hard time during the wedding nite because boknam seem so " terrified" of him getting close to her hahha i meant ahem in a more intimate way ...i just saw her push him off the bed this week esp hahah when they were in his room ...this Inu cant wait to get married .[ the preview at the end of esp 40 did reveal some of the wedding nite scene haha it should be quite fun .. ]

the father of Boknam is so cute sometimes in his advice . his recent advice to Inu when Boknam rejected him in the previous esp and the father drag him into the shop for a drink and start to lecture Inu on there are so many choices outside why must he pick Boknam ..Inu never live with Boknam so he dun understand ,but the family did [ lol so they know how Boknam is ] .so he keep thinking Inu doesnt know what he is getting into .ke .Inu was so stubborn ~ awww so adorable in a way . though i also worried also does he fully understand what marriage life will brings . ..

esp 39 and 40 ~ ah. Boksu and Inu get into a "man fight " . i am not sure if it is related to Inu's mother item list for the wedding ? ..BOksu's mother was so troubled and keep crying over some list or something ...ah .and Boksu was upset too outside overhearing his mother . and he got drunk ! Happen to run into Inu and boknam coming back ! ..

lol there was this funnie scene . The two set of parents met in Boksu's house . then while outside saying their goodbyes , they saw

first ..Minjin and Boksu coming back => Minjin was hitting Boksu with her bag and scolding and screaming at him

lol Minjin's parents so embrassed by their daughter behaviour and whatmore it was ri

ght infront of her inlaws . They keep bowing and saying sorry to Boksu parents

next :follow by the next pair of children .haha Boknam was also hitting and screaming at Inu ..haha this time it was Boknam's parents who is ashamed and their turn to apolosized . And the two pair of parents were standing there bowing and keep saying sorry to each other for their four children.

the family tree going to be one complicated structure ..how will their children call each other --;; .i think that might be why they were looking at that family tree .

as for Suhyeon and GiHa sigh ..Giha already discovered who is Suhyeon husband so... i think he was in torment and wanted Suhyeon to stay away .but Suhyeon didnt really know what happen and didnt understand his coldness towards her i think and keep wanting to go him ..

esp 40 ..Giha took Suhyeon to a hotel room .and pushed her onto the bed .very roughly ..tsk ..i am not sure what going to happen next .

200712092217141001_1.JPG

Aww so they are getting married?? What a cute picture!

I only started watching this on KBS World out of boredom but I am so glad I found this gem of a drama. Very funny, the various sub plots (like Suhyeon and GiHa) make me keep on watching as well. I don't really like BokSu's mother though, she really whines far too much. She didn't speak like this in Be Strong Guem Soon. :blink:

How many episodes will this drama have?

i dun really think she was in Be Strong Guem soon ? are you referring to Guem soon's mother in law .then that is another actress not Boksu's mother . ^^

suppose to be 50 esp but not sure if they are going to do more extension ..

Nope, she acted as Geum Soon's paternal grandmother. ;)

oh ya! hit my head .how can i forget that . ke! .but she one great actress .! .

just in here she abit whinning but in some way it is understandable .because she been too keep occupied by the family .and nothing from the outside world . working all her life in the shop . ..but at least the granny know when to let her take charge bit by bit .~~ keke that is a wise granny in the house .

the mother 's nagging sometimes sounds so familar .lol er like how my mother nag sometimes --;; especially on money spending . heh . it was abit hard to accept her reasoning at times .--; i suppose that is a generation gap .

Guest mingteo

I REALLY hate JunMyung's mother. She is beyond evil... I can't believe her husband is such a tool that he really doesn't know what's going on inside of his own house.

...but it was funny in ep 38 when he chased after her from the table and was all "oi!". I really want to see bad things happen to that evil ajuhmah.

It's sad, that the formula for most Korean dramas does not end with everyone being happy, but it would be nice to see SuHyeon and GiHa be able to make something work, and for JunMyeong to finally have justice with his mother having screwed up his entire romantic life.

I think it would be hilarious if the father divorced her and put her out on her butt... she could take her butt back to the jok bal jib and live in boknam's room, ahahah!

Guest babymarzy07

ahhh that wedding pic! :) well Boknam looks prettier there..

i think Inu will have a wedding night to remember ;)

hahhaha

oh the in-laws!

such a wacky bunch!

lols!!

im really curious about Giha and Suhyeon..

that's so sad what will happen..

omg..

i have a wandering question

why cant Suhyeon get a divorce already

if she is that unhappy and sad about everything?

from Junmyeong?

I mean it certainly shows Junmyeong doesn't

give a rats richard simmons about her..

just his ex-wife..

so yeah really..

i dont know why

she keeps on holding everything in..

pretending and stuff

when she knows already...

that Junmyeong is such a wimp ... if you so love ur ex & wants to make it up to her ... get a divorce & do things properly. you're still married & you go around telling people that Seo-young is your wife?? hah~ you're doing a fine job like you did when she was married to you of protecting her. geez~

and what is SH waiting for? does she wants to stay married to JM ... she could have started the divorce proceeding first seeing as she has good reasons to. it's not like she's that fond of JM & his family anymore and now there's Giha in the picture. just because your husband never loves you and is still pining after his ex-wife ... doesn't mean you should go around his back & carry on with another man.

In-woo ... that boy is simply hilarious~ hahaha ... seriously ... i think he's just too good for that Boknam ... she's funny & all that with In-woo but i have to say i still don't like her character much~

Boksu's mom is soo annoying. i like Boksu's dad though.

i really hate Junmyeong's mom too. nasty nasty woman~ i hope she gets her comeuppance. SH is her choice daughter in law & she still gives her a hard time & try to domineer her ... i can only imagine what kind of psychological damage she would have wrought on her ex-daughter in law~ pity there's no second MJ ... hahaha ... i think she would hide in her bedroom & hope her daughter in law doesn't come for visit that often.

i like Mijin's parents ... i hope her mom straightens that Boknam up if she marries In-woo ... although i doubt she'll have a chance with protective In-woo there. :lol:

hello all, just started watching this series after being recommended by a friend.

is there some place to download HQ raw versions for these episodes? perhaps as torrents or in a clubbox? I ask since I prefer to watch these episodes on TV (after burning them onto a dvd) but can't with the rmvb c-subs we have here...

What a cute wedding pic!! Wow Boknam's prettier now.

shirley, thanks for your summaries. Those two in-laws :lol::lol: It's so funny. They got same in-law for both of their children :D

Can anyone tell me how many episodes it'll end? I heard it's 50 episodes. Are they going to extend it (like golden bride)?

I don't like Junmyeong's mom too :angry: Neither in here nor I hate you but it's fine. But more terrible here. How can she treat her son and daughter in-law like that? No wonder Junmyeong become like that, so indecisive :angry:

im really curious about Giha and Suhyeon..

that's so sad what will happen..

omg..

i have a wandering question

why cant Suhyeon get a divorce already

if she is that unhappy and sad about everything?

from Junmyeong?

I mean it certainly shows Junmyeong doesn't

give a rats richard simmons about her..

just his ex-wife..

so yeah really..

i dont know why

she keeps on holding everything in..

pretending and stuff

when she knows already...

i think in her mind .she just imagine it is Junmyeong lingering emotion with his first love .but as times goes by , she realise that is not only just a phase .it is an obession .and matters just turn worse when her husband found out what happen to his ex wife .

divorce is never really the best solution in her mind i think . she want this marriage to work , in a way she does love Junmyeong .othewise why will you tolerate a mother in law like the one she has for so long !!!

. but then she met another man . and .well now she is thinking of getting out of this marriage .but sigh...who will know that the man will be linked to the family she wants to get out .

i really hate Junmyeong's mom too. nasty nasty woman~ i hope she gets her comeuppance. SH is her choice daughter in law & she still gives her a hard time & try to domineer her ... i can only imagine what kind of psychological damage she would have wrought on her ex-daughter in law~ pity there's no second MJ ... hahaha ... i think she would hide in her bedroom & hope her daughter in law doesn't come for visit that often.

i like Mijin's parents ... i hope her mom straightens that Boknam up if she marries In-woo ... although i doubt she'll have a chance with protective In-woo there. :lol:

lol er maybe we shd have a daughter in law exchange too ..let the mother in law have a taste of the modern daughter in law who can stand up to her !

What a cute wedding pic!! Wow Boknam's prettier now.

shirley, thanks for your summaries. Those two in-laws :lol::lol: It's so funny. They got same in-law for both of their children :D

Can anyone tell me how many episodes it'll end? I heard it's 50 episodes. Are they going to extend it (like golden bride)?

I don't like Junmyeong's mom too :angry: Neither in here nor I hate you but it's fine. But more terrible here. How can she treat her son and daughter in-law like that? No wonder Junmyeong become like that, so indecisive :angry:

that junmyeong did said something of substance when one day ..he went to his mother place . i bet that is the rare occassion he offer his appearance voluntarily .. and said to his mother . that maybe he should just move back and stay with the mother since that the only way he wont be hurting other women again

and went on to tell his mother ..he knows about what she did to his exwife . ! ..haha that was like WOW FINALLY U said something of use. And the mother screamed for him to get out of the house .and that father ..aiyoo i have such great hope for him but seem he dont really know how destructive his wife can be .

currently now there no news of extension but we will have to see :) the new drama to take over the time slot going to start filming soon .

I don't like the extention, it'll make the story draggy. But if you said so, looks like there is no extention.

shirley, I agree with your point. Suhyeon's quite pitiful. I also believe she loves his husband. It's horrible having mother in-law like junmyeong's mom.......

Archived