Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest JOJO2002

[drama 2007] Golden Era Of Daughter In Law 며느리 전성시대

Guest myms

does any one know where I can download this drama or watch it live? I've been searching and searching, but there wasn't any online. I'm using Mac so clubbox won't work and the links to download the drama expired.

Thanks in advance.

Guest mingteo

ep 25 c-sub

http://www.sendspace.com/file/af8hg5

I heard its about 50.who is the gal in your sig??? :D

That's Yuna Ito. She's LA born, Hawaii raised. Half Japanese, half Korean. Currently a singer in Japan. Amazing voice.

question???????????? does anyone know if kim ji hoon and lee soo kyung are together in real life? during her street interview in entertainment relay, she mentioned she found love when she was 23 and later said she just met the man B) i'm confused <_< i really like them as a couple they look good together and the chemistry is there

Guest mingteo

how many episodes will this drama be

OMG people, just scroll back through the forum. How many more people are going to ask this question before they use their heads?

I've notes that Sat-Sun dramas OSTs do not come out early like the weekdays drama for example

why is that ?

I like the main titles song ... who is the singer of that song ? .... Is it Park Hyun Bin ??

Guest snowprincess

this is a funny series. its sad no one is subbing it. and Kim Ji Hoon is cute too. saw him in The Great Inheritance and he was effective as a bad guy.

phew.. looks like boknam and inu are getting really too close..

is there like anything against the in laws getting married/being together in k-culture?

its a bit odd.. but i guess if both sides would agree.. but that's a whole new mess..

hahahha

looks like suhyeon feels so much sadder now..

i feel so bad for her..

junmyeong just sucks..

i wonder how will suhyeon feel

if she found out that giha's sis is junmeyong's ex if she didnt know yet..

Guest mingteo

phew.. looks like boknam and inu are getting really too close..

is there like anything against the in laws getting married/being together in k-culture?

its a bit odd.. but i guess if both sides would agree.. but that's a whole new mess..

hahahha

looks like suhyeon feels so much sadder now..

i feel so bad for her..

junmyeong just sucks..

i wonder how will suhyeon feel

if she found out that giha's sis is junmeyong's ex if she didnt know yet..

Silly technicalities won't get in the way of two people who care for each other. It's sad too, because BokNam is such an awkward person and InWoo really likes her for who she is. He likes her so much that he'll stand up [even if feebly] against his mother. It would be hilarious if BokNam ended up being the 며느리 at the Cho household. Even more reasons for InWoo/MiJin's mother to get all 기막혀.

There are laws in Korean culture that prohibit in-laws from marrying.

Thus InWoo/MiJin's mother's little speech she gave to BokNam at their restaurant after the whole new bra fiasco.

JunMyeong is rather pathetic, and SuHyeon is breaking down slowly because of it... but I think it's a good thing because KiHa really does like her.

I felt sad how he told her that he thinks he likes her and then afterwards he played it off and said it was a joke.

I'm sure the whole GiHa and SeoYoung sibling connection will be another aspect of this drama that will easily help it make it's 50 ep mark.

I kind of liked how JunMyeong's father really handed his mother's @$$ to her. I wish I could have understood all of the argument, but for the most part it seems like she's desperate to play the victim and defend herself for her cruelty and all around 재수없어-ness.

ya junmeyong's father at least is more sensible and is not led by his wife influence . well she just always saying that everyone blame it on her ..and no one see her hurt etc .sigh but seriously dun she think there is something really wrong if a son treat her in such a way ...~ .er really what did she did to the ex daughter in law .to drive her out of the house

JunMyeong should just tell his mother once and for all . who he wants for his wife ..tsk he should not have agree to marry suhyeon in the first place [making now another woman miserable ] ..he is a grown man .should have a mind of his own and it is not as if his father will cast him out of the hospital or anything . how much did he really try to find his wife after she goes off ..! ! ...obviously he still love his exwife very deeply the first time i actually feel he quite passion about love was when he saw his ex wife again .....but the thing is getting messy since his current wife new love is the brother of his ex ...! ..probably will have another ten more esp to write for that story plot ---;;....

really ..there are laws that probhit inlaws from marriage --;; ...so poor thing ..the pair boknam and inu is adorable ..i want them to be happy together .but i suppose there will be alot of obstacles to overcome .but i really like how inu like boknam .just simply as she is ..lol ..i thought it was so sweet of him .when he bring boknam to the resturant and give her a dinner treat .saying she always eating ramen at home . might as well have a nice dinner for a change ...

I just finish ep 12. Can't stop laughing when Mijin got drunk and made big problem in Bok soo's house :lol:

And when Bok soo ask Mijin to marry him after the kissing, it's sooo cute :P

Can't wait for the wedding and honeymoon :D

Bok soo'mom become so jealous to Mijin? Don't like that, formerly I feel pity to her getting along with "horrible" mother in law. But unfortunately, she herself become another "annoying" mother in law for Mijin.

The chemistry between Mijin n Bok soo is so sweet, especially when they're arguing or "fighting" :D

How pity Mijin's mom get same "package" in-law if In woo and Bok nam really getting married :lol: really can't imagine that.......

well.. actually i have uploaded it. forgot to post it here and on the blog. I been busy this whole week. :(

ep 28 c-sub

http://www.sendspace.com/file/6iy075

ep 29 c-sub

http://www.sendspace.com/file/2gp19i

Hi,

I know it's a huge favor but can is it possible to reupload eps 3 to 18 on sendspace? Or however it is done. PLease please please. I watched the first 2 eps and really enjoyed it, plus love the main couple...they are so cute and I would love to see more of the beginning of Boknam and Inwu's interaction. I would very much appreciate it. I can't seem to find it other eps anywhere else. Thanks :rolleyes::D