Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest JOJO2002

[drama 2007] Golden Era Of Daughter In Law 며느리 전성시대

Guest mingteo

some information of the drama on KBS site http://world.kbs.co.kr/src/images/tv_progr...aughters_03.jpgCha Su-hyeon (in her early 30s) - Song Seon-mi Su-hyeon is a senior designer at Sophie Fashion and is a friend of Mi-jin. She is married to a prestigious family, the owner of Seonghwa Hospital. She is well-mannered, conservative on the outside but wants to break out from her invisible shell. She is also from a distinguished family, her father heading a university. When she met her husband, she was in madly in love, but is suffering much because of her husband, who cannot put his ex-wife behind. When Kim Ki-ha seduces her, she is split in two. On the inside, she wants to break away from the custom.
SuHyeon? I thought her name was SeJin?

Anyhow, best quote of the moment:

Mijin's Mom:나쁜 기지배...

Mijin: 나쁜 엄마!

-; sometimes those offiical information do have mistakes

============

this going to be shown in the coming esps

2007년 9월 11일 (화) 10:08 스타뉴스

'며느리 전성시대' 이수경-김지훈 드디어 '결혼'

[머니투데이 스타뉴스 김현록 기자]

20070911100806.371.0.jpg

KBS 2TV 주말드라마 '며느리 전성시대'(연출 정해룡)의 이수경과 김지훈이 드디어 웨딩마치를 울렸다.

'며느리 전성시대'에서 주인공 미진과 복수 역을 맡고 있는 두 사람은 지난 10일 서울 서초동의 한 웨딩홀에서 결혼식 장면을 촬영했다. 실제 결혼식과 똑같은 순서대로 진행된 이날 촬영은 낮 12시에 시작해 밤 12시를 넘기면서까지 계속됐다.

이날 촬영에는 극중 미진과 복수의 양가 가족인 김을동, 윤여정, 박인환, 이영하, 서영희 김보연을 비롯해 이필모, 송선미, 장현성 등 전 출연자들이 함께 했다.

특히 이수경은 이날 특유의 발랄함을 살린 짧은 웨딩드레스를 입고 촬영 내내 밝은 표정을 유지했다. "이제 오늘 결혼을 통해 족발집 며느리가 됐으니 앞으로 저의 전성시대를 기대해 주세요"라고 소감을 전했다.

정해룡 PD는 "이수경과 김지훈씨가 너무 잘 어울린다. 초반에 미진과 복수의 연기조합이 잘될까 걱정도 좀 했었는데 극이 진행될수록 두 사람의 연기 호흡이 너무 잘 맞는다. 자연스럽게 잘 어울리는 게 시청자들의 눈길을 끄는것 같다"고 만족해했다.

이날 결혼으로 족발집 며느리로서 출발하게 된 미진의 죄충우돌 결혼 생활기가 기대를 모으고 있다. 두 사람의 결혼식 장면은 오는 22일 방송된다.

20070911100806.371.1.jpg

http://news.media.daum.net/entertain/broadcast/200709/11/starnews/v18095090.html

20070911101507.231.0.jpg

Awww, Mijin and Boksu look good together in that wedding pic. At least we don't have to wait long until they get married... and then the riot continues :P

I've just watched episode 5 thru KBS World over the weekend and so far, I'm really liking it. Yup, the storyline is not that tight but it comes off to me as a fun series to watch. I just feel sorry about the doctor's wife.

Guest shana pakim

the wedding dress is very cute...i like it...

Guest adorableTGIF

Hi! I adore this drama! It's so funny and I really like the characters. I'm currently watching it in KBS world and I just finished watching episode 5

i was watching esp 16 ..actually i think it wasnt really such an extremely bad behaviour for the mother to ask for "something " though that something was abit er ..........the granny is abit too strict .i feel kinda of poor thing for the mother . her main objective wasnt really of greed ....it was something she always dream of having [ --;; even though that thing was abit funnie to have in the room --;; and might well give the wrong impression to mijin's family .] i suppose i understand the granny point of view .but then ..her reaction was so strong ...the mother even when she know it was abit too muich to ask .wanted to keep to her gift just because she want to show how she will not be influenced by her mother in law anymore since now she becoming one too . the bok nan 's laptop too ..poor girl ..taking it back .crying ..but it was cute between her and that inwoo ..

lol it was funnie how mijin mother say why the family trying to be different by returning what they had taken .....and most hilarous when she told her husband who always seem to be defending the inlaws ...you might well as marry into the family with your daughter ..

.i thought it was sweet of bok su to go thank mijin .for the gift ... and also bok su's father ..at least he tried to ask his mother to give in for this time ...suddenly i find he not really such an inconsiderate husband .lol and has some moments of wise words too .when he was telling his two children .about when the new daugther in law come in .. ...if they dun balance it well

..they might have to make a choice between the two mother in law [aka the granny and bok su mother ] and the two daughter in law [ bok su mother and mijin ] ..lol ..

ah .shd watch this clip .the making of the wedding day[well the day they come back from honeymoon i think ] and THE wedding Night * THE BED scene * lol so cuteee the two of them lol ! .....shd be this week i think these scenes .and of course ..the wedding dress of her going to cause some problem too .lol .

http://tvnews.media.daum.net/_popup/200709.../v18228892.html

20070921121508.376.0.jpg

the clip for dl if anyone needs it ^^

http://www.mediafire.com/?2inr2lnyyml

i love this drama too.

Boksu and Mi Jin are adorable. Good chemistry.

Mi Jin's mom is so pretty :)

The only sour note is the Doctor's mom... what is up with her? <_< I guess maybe the next episodes might reveal that.

Guest adorableTGIF

Entertaintment Relay showed the making of the honeymoon episode of Mijin and Boksu. They were funny and cute. Too bad I couldn't really understand Korean because it wasn't subbed. But I'm really looking forward to the coming episodes :D

Guest kimtoa

I can't believe that he look so cute outside. is it just me that think Boksu look much more handsome when he doing the interview then he filming?

Entertaintment Relay showed the making of the honeymoon episode of Mijin and Boksu. They were funny and cute. Too bad I couldn't really understand Korean because it wasn't subbed. But I'm really looking forward to the coming episodes :D

Yeah I saw that too. Its so sweet. Can't wait for that episode.

you know even if there are times i feel bad for boksu's mom.. there are times i jsut dont get her.. and she can be a bit too whiny at times.. i dont know it grates on me.. the way she makes her self to be pitied too much.. but i do get it..

before the wedding, when they were still arguing over being married.. i felt as though it was mijin who really wanted to get married.. i think like boksu was forced into it.. when he didnt eve want to marry stuff.. then the grandpa approves then mijin is sorta depressed i felt it was him who didnt want to really marry.. i wasnt really sure about boksu's feelings for a while.. but now slowly there's something...

cant wait for the honeymoon ep..