[drama 2007] Golden Era Of Daughter In Law 며느리 전성시대

Guest JOJO2002

Awww, Mijin and Boksu look good together in that wedding pic. At least we don't have to wait long until they get married... and then the riot continues :P

I've just watched episode 5 thru KBS World over the weekend and so far, I'm really liking it. Yup, the storyline is not that tight but it comes off to me as a fun series to watch. I just feel sorry about the doctor's wife.

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adorableTGIF

Hi! I adore this drama! It's so funny and I really like the characters. I'm currently watching it in KBS world and I just finished watching episode 5

i was watching esp 16 ..actually i think it wasnt really such an extremely bad behaviour for the mother to ask for "something " though that something was abit er ..........the granny is abit too strict .i feel kinda of poor thing for the mother . her main objective wasnt really of greed ....it was something she always dream of having [ --;; even though that thing was abit funnie to have in the room --;; and might well give the wrong impression to mijin's family .] i suppose i understand the granny point of view .but then ..her reaction was so strong ...the mother even when she know it was abit too muich to ask .wanted to keep to her gift just because she want to show how she will not be influenced by her mother in law anymore since now she becoming one too . the bok nan 's laptop too ..poor girl ..taking it back .crying ..but it was cute between her and that inwoo ..

lol it was funnie how mijin mother say why the family trying to be different by returning what they had taken .....and most hilarous when she told her husband who always seem to be defending the inlaws ...you might well as marry into the family with your daughter ..

.i thought it was sweet of bok su to go thank mijin .for the gift ... and also bok su's father ..at least he tried to ask his mother to give in for this time ...suddenly i find he not really such an inconsiderate husband .lol and has some moments of wise words too .when he was telling his two children .about when the new daugther in law come in .. ...if they dun balance it well

..they might have to make a choice between the two mother in law [aka the granny and bok su mother ] and the two daughter in law [ bok su mother and mijin ] ..lol ..

ah .shd watch this clip .the making of the wedding day[well the day they come back from honeymoon i think ] and THE wedding Night * THE BED scene * lol so cuteee the two of them lol ! .....shd be this week i think these scenes .and of course ..the wedding dress of her going to cause some problem too .lol .

http://tvnews.media.daum.net/_popup/200709.../v18228892.html

20070921121508.376.0.jpg

the clip for dl if anyone needs it ^^

http://www.mediafire.com/?2inr2lnyyml

Guest adorableTGIF

Entertaintment Relay showed the making of the honeymoon episode of Mijin and Boksu. They were funny and cute. Too bad I couldn't really understand Korean because it wasn't subbed. But I'm really looking forward to the coming episodes :D

Entertaintment Relay showed the making of the honeymoon episode of Mijin and Boksu. They were funny and cute. Too bad I couldn't really understand Korean because it wasn't subbed. But I'm really looking forward to the coming episodes :D

Yeah I saw that too. Its so sweet. Can't wait for that episode.

Guest babymarzy07

you know even if there are times i feel bad for boksu's mom.. there are times i jsut dont get her.. and she can be a bit too whiny at times.. i dont know it grates on me.. the way she makes her self to be pitied too much.. but i do get it..

before the wedding, when they were still arguing over being married.. i felt as though it was mijin who really wanted to get married.. i think like boksu was forced into it.. when he didnt eve want to marry stuff.. then the grandpa approves then mijin is sorta depressed i felt it was him who didnt want to really marry.. i wasnt really sure about boksu's feelings for a while.. but now slowly there's something...

cant wait for the honeymoon ep..

i started watching this on kbs world few weeks back and really enjoyed the lighthearted humour it brings!

and i found these pics on my kr friend's cy, he happens to be one of the crew members :)

100_0039_16489.jpg

_088_24358.jpg

100_0264_01789.jpg

100_0269_27013.jpg

cy_00000.jpg

cy_00001.jpg

cy_00002.jpg

cy_00003.jpg

cy_00004.jpg

cy_00005.jpg

cy_00006.jpg

cy_00007.jpg

cy_00008.jpg

cy_00009.jpg

cy_00010.jpg

cy_00011.jpg

cy_00012.jpg

cy_00014.jpg

i'll post more later~

you know even if there are times i feel bad for boksu's mom.. there are times i jsut dont get her.. and she can be a bit too whiny at times.. i dont know it grates on me.. the way she makes her self to be pitied too much.. but i do get it..

before the wedding, when they were still arguing over being married.. i felt as though it was mijin who really wanted to get married.. i think like boksu was forced into it.. when he didnt eve want to marry stuff.. then the grandpa approves then mijin is sorta depressed i felt it was him who didnt want to really marry.. i wasnt really sure about boksu's feelings for a while.. but now slowly there's something...

cant wait for the honeymoon ep..

boksu's mother life always been centered around the family and children and she married so young and er abit reckless lol ... ..she kinda of isloated from outside world .so i suppose sometimes she can be abit whimy whiny but she still quite okay to me with her rumbling and complains ..lol ..she still treat her son like a kid .and jealous of the other woman taking him away .but she got to learn how to be a mother in law ....

anyway .i heard they extending this drama to 50 esp .....dang* KBS always does this .to their family drama i dun know what they going to put into the extra 20 esp ...

Archived