Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest JOJO2002

[drama 2007] Golden Era Of Daughter In Law 며느리 전성시대

Guest right

plz someone if you have them can u upload them in megaupload plz i beg all of you out there that have this drama

I Agree. Can Someone Upload These, Please? Or Tell Me Where I can Find This on DVD?

bump I'd like to know where i can watch all the episodes too!!

does anyone know if dramas like these have DVD releases?? i've been looking for "i hate you but its okay" and this one for several months now. wasn't sure if they release these long dramas as DVDs.

Can some one please please please sub this drama? Or can you tell me where to get the dvd for it? I would really like to watch it but I don't understand korean so i don't understand what they're saying. So can any sub this drama.

Guest buddhjie14

anyone know where I can watch this drama with eng subs?

Guest buddhjie14

hi nikkibell84 :)

right now, I'm already thankful to you for giving me this little hope to watch this drama,

actually, I've been googling it for days but still none..

do you mind, where and what kind of streaming site did you found the kbs world rips?

thanks again and thanks more in advance!

hi nikkibell84 :)

right now, I'm already thankful to you for giving me this little hope to watch this drama,

actually, I've been googling it for days but still none..

do you mind, where and what kind of streaming site did you found the kbs world rips?

thanks again and thanks more in advance!

I found KBS World rips on veoh. Not sure if all episodes are there though.

I really like this drama. But I can't seem to find a version with English sub. Any tips???

I Agree. Can Someone Upload These, Please? Or Tell Me Where I can Find This on DVD?

I'm watching an episode I downloaded from Veoh. I like the costume design in ep. #21 where Boknam is carried by Inu on his back and they are wearing complementary colors. I think one of her scripts shares a title with the first drama Eunji is acting in on Sons of Sol Pharmacy. The way Lee Pil Mo sounds fights with her also reminds me of Daepoong in My Too Perfect Sons. The scene where they talk during a sunset on the beach is beautiful.

anyone know where I find a link for this drama english sub

I really like this drama

from the few episodes i watch of this drama i am suprised this thread doesn't have alot of post. can someone help me? anyone know where i can get a copy of this drama. i watch ep1-6 on veoh but i stop there b/c it was missing episodes and i cant stand missing any episodes. if anyone know where to buy/watch all ep online i would greatly appreciate it.

Hi all. Sorry for the late reply. All episodes were on Veoh (sp?), but they all seem to have been taken down. But, there is some good news - clearly someone's ripped the show from the tv. That means the episodes have to be floating around somewhere.

Re-run on KBS World (Asia & Europe) will begin Monday, 14 Feb 2011, taking over the time-slots of " Pretty Mom, Pretty Woman" & "My Pitiful Sister"

Disclaimer Note : Time/Date indicated are correct at time of posting, though KBSW may change it later on