Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest JOJO2002

[drama 2007] Golden Era Of Daughter In Law 며느리 전성시대

i started watching this on kbs world few weeks back and really enjoyed the lighthearted humour it brings!

and i found these pics on my kr friend's cy, he happens to be one of the crew members :)

100_0039_16489.jpg

_088_24358.jpg

100_0264_01789.jpg

100_0269_27013.jpg

cy_00000.jpg

cy_00001.jpg

cy_00002.jpg

cy_00003.jpg

cy_00004.jpg

cy_00005.jpg

cy_00006.jpg

cy_00007.jpg

cy_00008.jpg

cy_00009.jpg

cy_00010.jpg

cy_00011.jpg

cy_00012.jpg

cy_00014.jpg

i'll post more later~

you know even if there are times i feel bad for boksu's mom.. there are times i jsut dont get her.. and she can be a bit too whiny at times.. i dont know it grates on me.. the way she makes her self to be pitied too much.. but i do get it..

before the wedding, when they were still arguing over being married.. i felt as though it was mijin who really wanted to get married.. i think like boksu was forced into it.. when he didnt eve want to marry stuff.. then the grandpa approves then mijin is sorta depressed i felt it was him who didnt want to really marry.. i wasnt really sure about boksu's feelings for a while.. but now slowly there's something...

cant wait for the honeymoon ep..

boksu's mother life always been centered around the family and children and she married so young and er abit reckless lol ... ..she kinda of isloated from outside world .so i suppose sometimes she can be abit whimy whiny but she still quite okay to me with her rumbling and complains ..lol ..she still treat her son like a kid .and jealous of the other woman taking him away .but she got to learn how to be a mother in law ....

anyway .i heard they extending this drama to 50 esp .....dang* KBS always does this .to their family drama i dun know what they going to put into the extra 20 esp ...

more pics from cy

cy_00049.jpg

cy_00048.jpg

cy_00046.jpg

cy_00045.jpg

cy_00015.jpg

cy_00017.jpg

cy_00018.jpg

cy_00019.jpg

cy_00020.jpg

cy_00021.jpg

cy_00022.jpg

cy_00023.jpg

cy_00031.jpg

cy_00032.jpg

cy_00033.jpg

cy_00034.jpg

cy_00035.jpg

cy_00036.jpg

cy_00037.jpg

cy_00038.jpg

cy_00039.jpg

cy_00040.jpg

Mijin looks so beautiful in her wedding gown! when i first saw her in the show, i thot she was too... plain & skinny B)

Guest JOJO2002

Hii, If you wanna see this drama with english subtitle with HQ version, here is the ....

http://clubbox.co.kr/W1S3

and off course with the others great and new korean drama....

Guest everything_is_fate

I think the marriage life between BS and MJ will be very interesting and funny as they have other famili members around. However, I’m just curious about the photographer and the doctor’s current wife, I think they look good together. And the doctor’s mother, ahhhhhhhhhhhh, she’s really annoying. She has mental problem, isn’t she >.<

Guest mingteo

Hii, If you wanna see this drama with english subtitle with HQ version, here is the ....

http://clubbox.co.kr/W1S3

and off course with the others great and new korean drama....

They're uploading the files now... I guess we'll finally get to see it bit by bit.

21bu_dmz_4.jpg

i am waiting to see the story between this pair .it was kinda of sweet of him .to be so concern with her illness .lol especially that part when he even dare to talk back to the grandma .cutee ..shd gathered his courage and realise he has a special something for his "in law" of his lol

Guest pkle

I only watched the first 2 episodes and I love it! It's so hilarious. I was laughing the entire time. Too bad this drama is not on youtube so I can watch. Here in California we can only watch it on Sat and Sun, sorta sucks and I think they cut off some parts too. Anyways the main couple is so cute. I love the relationship between mijin and her mother. lol.

boksu's mother life always been centered around the family and children and she married so young and er abit reckless lol ... ..she kinda of isloated from outside world .so i suppose sometimes she can be abit whimy whiny but she still quite okay to me with her rumbling and complains ..lol ..she still treat her son like a kid .and jealous of the other woman taking him away .but she got to learn how to be a mother in law ....

anyway .i heard they extending this drama to 50 esp .....dang* KBS always does this .to their family drama i dun know what they going to put into the extra 20 esp ...

really they are extending again? ahhh the horror. i remember the time they did that to the chil sis it went soooo downhill..

i understand the mom has had a hard life and always under the grandma and all.. but i dont know i guess its the effectiveness of the actoress playing her but the that nasal voice is grating on me. hahhaa i dont hear anything but whining from her.. though i know that she cares and all.. but its all too much. lol and the thing about mijin's mom not wearing hanbok, little things. she sure has inherited the grandma's nitpickyness. hahaha

hmm.. mijin looks pretty in her dress..

but the skirt part of her dress seems a tad weird..

its to layered? or something?

but she looks good eh..

i wonder what can ever become of boknam and inwoo..

i mean they are in laws so im no sure anything romantic will occur..

wow i feel sad for junmyeong's wife..

ahhhh myeonghui's really odd..

i swear..

i like Giha

i wonder what can ever become of boknam and inwoo..

i mean they are in laws so im no sure anything romantic will occur..

ya i guess inlaws er have a sort of relationship so it might have some setbacks before they can be together .

but these few esp i am watching ,....inwoo is falling for boknam lol he does little things without realising why ..keep going to the store ..and worried when she is sick .after she finished the script FINALLY ..she felt abit lost ..and he actually was worried for her too ..and end up piggy back the sickly boknam..~ .etc ..~ keke ..but then how his mother will react .once she know she might have the same set of inlaw again ....lol

^ Can they really be together? I mean is it even possible? for that kind of relationship between inlaws? I think its considered a no-no for inlaws to be in a romantic relationship.. well from previous dramas.. and by law also i dont think its allowed they are related.... i just wonder how far they will take this.. this is a weird scenario in a way.. but yeah it seems Inwoo likes her.. i dont know; i think grandmother will surely be against it..

i think maybe boknam's family might not be as against it since they think boknam is a hopeless case and they should be so lucky if she even attract any guy. hahahaha ... remember the time they caught Inwoo in her room ... the grandma didn't make a lot of fuss at all. :lol: but poor mijin & inwoo's mom ... to be twice related to the same in laws that she's not too pleased with in the first place. she would be totally heart broken all over again.

Guest mingteo

NOTE: The ENG subs previously posted via someone's Clubbox are horrible, wait for higher quality ones to come out [you know... subtitles with at least some sense of intelligible English]. The work can best be described as of an ESL class project gone horribly wrong. The analogies, references, and even translations are horribly off . . . last time I checked, "oppa" did not mean sister. In the first ep, where Mijin's mom was driving down the road and singing and then she yells at the man who won't let her in her lane... she calls Mijin and asks if Mijin had called her brother yet. The subtitles repeatedly say "SISTER". *shudder*

I was wondering about the relationship that is growing between InWoo and BokNam. I felt bad for the guy...

BokSoo's mother's sudden 180 from weak-willed to jealous and stubborn, bitter old woman has left me upset.

...and does anyone agree with me when I say that Mijin's aegyuh with BokSoo's parents has really got to stop or at least be toned down. With JunMyeong's mother, it was quite possibly the only time I appreciated it. Something else to drive that evil woman crazy. I must say, however, that Kim Hye Ok really knows how to capture that evil and snatchy nature so well.

Lastly, would someone please @#$%& slap JunMyeong's mother, MyeongHee? I like how SuHyeon is becoming more and more ballsy and angry with her husband, and I think her falling for KiHa is wonderful... I just wish she'd stand up to that snobby and pretentious old hag already. JunMyeong's character becomes more and more pathetic as the series progresses. I don't know whether to feel bad for him or to hate him.

Guest everything_is_fate

I'm watching this on KBS World so just to the ep that BS and MJ got married. Oh my God, it's so hilarious. I kept laughing all the time, espacially when his father said that his mom looks like a retired ginsaeng sitting on the silk match. I'm looking forward to this, knowing their couple life a head will be interesting. And I can't keep laughing imagine what if BN marries Inu, it will be a disaster for both mothers