Lee Da Hae 이다해 李多海 イ・ダヘ ❤

apqaria

I am totally in love with all pic of this drama.And finally a style and clothes which suits DH a lot. And atleast we won't hear netizen complaining abt her nail polish and etc etc ... .

They have whole family father, mother and kid in the scene.

Yups we should get some scenes relevant to reality show.

Guest Msiafan

The street scenes from Seoul city? Love all the 419 couples pics thus far, very sweet and loving ...:wub::wub: 

Dying to see some pics of anger upset sarcasm between the couples, for variation.

Seems it is our lucky day today, lots of pictures of our girl and in all I totally love her style. Those pictures with Zhou Mi totally brought my expectations higher for their chemistry together. Specially the first one in which their heads touch and shyly look to each other :wub:

Another picture of our girl ^^

0060rHSNgw1ey40ygd6y8j31kw11xdn6.jpg

• Like 4

Hi my friends, haven't posted anything here for a while due to some family issue.  Life has to go on and coming to this thread hopefully can help me going back to my routine.

AWWWW, now I can see the chemistry

Embedded image permalink

I love this picture!  Dahae, I already fell in love with you and zhoumi!   Zhoumi, please treat Dahae as your girlfriend, don't be shy!  You're supposed to hold Dahae's waist with your both hands, not your fingers!

I remembered Dahae said before she looks better to have the picture taken from her left hand side.  All these pictures below were from her right hand side but they all look beautiful.  I am happy that she doesn't stick with that rule anymore.

12120542_777959938992608_2128858217_n.jp11939440_1642829939318648_121287201_n.jp

12226942_952551398117679_444922727572091

12227022_952551401451012_186506410316208

788cd16bgw1extd2d646hj218g0p0ah2.jpg

• Like 3

@emok Hope everything will be back to normal in your RL dear :wub:

@Annya I really like this picture because I think it truly reflect Da-hae's character in the drama. You can feel her arrogant behavior but still feel the sadness within her expressions ^^

Another picture with her onscreen mother in law from yesterday's shooting.

12219462_1063027520394908_20787964154845

Edited by apqaria
  • Like 2

Guest CherryWookieForever

Is that Dahae's mother in the drama? They're wearing all-black, maybe they're filming a funeral scene? Dahae's father in the drama died?

Is that Dahae's mother in the drama? They're wearing all-black, maybe they're filming a funeral scene? Dahae's father in the drama died?

No dear, as I mentioned this is her mother in law. I am not sure if her mother will be appearing in the drama at all. Based on her character description about her loneliness, May be her mother died when she was young or something.

From the still we saw yesterday, they had been filming at Lotte Cinema, may be celebrating film opening or something.

Edited by apqaria

Just knew from Chinese fans that our girl will be going to Bejing on the 24th of November to attend event for 星星Korea (The online shopping) and I am so excited :) 

Seems that our girl really meant what she said in her voice message to Chinese fans about meeting in few days ^^

• Like 3

@emok hope all goes well for you and your family. Visiting Dahae's thread is very therapeutic for me too! I thank all the active members here on this thread for keeping it so lively and up to date :phew:

@apqaria it is great that Dahae will be going to Beijing this month. She will get more exposure for her drama too! 

I was reading one of the love confessions written by a fan today and it almost made me cry :sweatingbullets:! It is about how being a fan and meeting fellow fans made her life so much better! It was really touching to read :tears:.

• Like 2

@samzz I love that picture of hers from HK too. I like how her wavy hair casually falls down the sides of her face. Makeup is done to perfection too. Not a fan of her latest nail art though...it is a bit too 3D and kind of reminds me of tiny bugs :sweatingbullets:.

• Like 2

and sometimes her make up/lighting  makes her face looks oval and people accusing her had jaw shaving, She admitted doing minor ps, esp on the eyes, which 100% actors are doing it also, minor or major.

but if taking at right angle you can see her face still rounded, makes her soooo cute

47m23J0.png

• Like 2