Lee Da Hae 이다해 李多海 イ・ダヘ ❤

apqaria

Guest CherryWookieForever

My favorite Lee Da Hae fashion in Hotel King is the one when she went to Lee Dong Wook's house with beers, and scold him for drinking coffee hehe. She's wearing a simple black dress and her hair just simple straight. The way Wookie stared at her when she's imitating the strict boss of Dahae when she was a maid in Hotel Ciel. And Dahae kissed Wookie as punishment for hurting her / giving her hard time in the past. Sadly, I can't find any pic of Dahae wearing that dress in that scene. Only this hehe

tumblr_n8b41zf0lX1qeotyvo1_250.gif

P.S. HAHA Wookie's adam's apple moved right after Dahae kissed him hehe

Credits to @apqaria's blog.

Hmm, I think the other thing that makes Dahae's face looks weird in Hotel King is the pimple on the tip of her nose that took long to heal. Pimple really will take long to heal especially if you're irritating them by covering them with concealer/make-up, and especially if you're always tired and lacks sleep. Maybe because Dahae is so busy filming she can't go to her dermatologist. Her make-up artist is so good at hiding it with concealer/make up you won't notice it at first. Look at the bump at the tip of her nose, gone during the latter parts of Hotel King hehe.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT420WwvTDJDkAC-JtEyVE

p1002c1023n2014041411290321526003.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRXTSX2bD8WugWhKrKl96R

@samzz Such information is no secret and although I am not sure from which source they got this information this time but usually organizers contact her Fans Account in Weibo (since it is verified) or Baidu bar and communicate this information because usually they invite some fans to the events and also fans can know such when they contact FNC Chinese organizer and may be sometime from Da-hae herself when they meet her.

This time about 20 or 30 fans are invited and they posted message on the Weibo fans account about registering for it :)

Dangdang Dangdang! ! ! ! I want to see the baby kelp wuli Lee blessed it! Next Tuesday, which is November 24 afternoon, a lot will come to Beijing to attend an event, the organizers have given to our fan group will meet from 20 to 30 places , so seize the opportunity to go on-site pro-oh quickly poke the figure two dimensional code! Specific activity time and pick-up arrangements will be announced in the group![color][color][Smirked][A Dream Fa][Oh yeah][Oh yeah]

Edited by apqaria
  • Like 5

Guest Msiafan

The PD is right, Dahae is very beautiful indeed. The 419 couple do have the chemistry, just look at their eyes gazing at each other with love oozing. And the near kiss is just keeping us in suspense and in the drama it will be :phew::wub::phew:.  

Edited by Msiafan

Guest Msiafan

The 419 couple attire for the wedding and reception is well matched, love their color combo, lots of attention and efforts on the details in attire, accessories, surroundings etc etc. Well done to ALL involve in this CC production. 

And here's the Chinese news released 1 minute ago as of this posting hehe

Zhou Mi Lee Da Hae " wedding " best couple sweet kiss exposure 

rdn_564d54dcb1809.jpg

rdn_564d54e9d31dd.jpg

rdn_564d54ffa8a8a.jpg

rdn_564d5508a747b.jpg

Recently, Ali produced the official microblogging released a set of self-made drama " best couple " stills exposure play Lee Da Hae and Zhou Mi 's wedding shooting scene . Stills Lee Hae dressed in white, the head crown , like the Queen as noble and beautiful. Zhou Mi groom a suit could not withstand the sun handsome , will一枚pigeon eggs set on Lee Hae ring finger , the last two affectionate , looking , sweet embrace .

Big star " best couple " tells the story of two incompatible leaf welcome ( Lee Da Hae ornaments) and Greek words into ( Zhou Mi ornaments ) by imaginary marriage encounter program , with their clandestine manufacture of a fake marriage story. Currently more than half of the play has been taken , this group of stills exposure more people to play a little more looking forward to the outcome . It is reported that the "best couple" will air early in 2016 .

Source: http://tj.ifeng.com/life/fashion/detail_2015_11/19/4573855_0.shtml

Thank you for everybody's loving support!  Time can heal everything.

0060rHSNjw1ey63pm4281j31kw11xwns.jpg

0060rHSNjw1ey63pn8g4zj31kw11x14u.jpg

These 2 pictures are the BEST so far!  I can see the chemistry exploded all over the screen!  Zhoumi looked really comfortable with Dahae now or may be our girl led him so well??? 

In this picture below, Dahae looks like a Royal Princess getting married, so elegant and calm!:wub:  One word, "Beautiful" !

0060rHSNjw1ey63piam8oj31kw11x440.jpg

• Like 4

sure, our girl wil lead him so well. haha. as experience actress for more than 10 years, she should use all her talent to bring out the chemistry with idol-actor like zhoumi in the drama. I hope when I watch the drama, I will feel the same chemistry when I see those stills.

Edited by lovebeats
  • Like 1

The same news from different sources, different sources from the one that I and @apqaria posted before:

" Best couple " stills released Zhou Mi Lee Da Hae " wedding scene " Exposure 

Source: http://www.yn.xinhuanet.com/ent/2015-11/19/c_134834349.htm

Aaaaand this one also

Zhou Mi Lee Da Hae " wedding " best couple sweet kiss exposure 

Source: http://ent.people.com.cn/n/2015/1119/c1012-27833524.html

Yay! They are dominating the C-news :wub:

ah, what a majestic gorgeous sexy lokking Dahaeshii.

----

so busy with Donghae group regarding the poster who claimed a FACT reporter who wants to expose Dahae and Seven dating. Of course you can read it Dahae's latest IG comments.

-

To me, real life partner is up to her, but why with a guy that u know will give you a heavy backlash later on.

The reporter is so determined to expose it just waiting FNC green light-she even encouraged one poster to spread the news more-seems like very unprofessional reporter or just a fake reporter.

• Like 3

@samzz these two posters look fishy to me. Their accounts appear to have been created solely for the purpose of spreading the rumour. The timing of the rumour (just before her comeback drama) seems to suggest foul play. Could be an anti or anti shipper. Nowadays, with celebrities taking action against malicious rumours spread by netizens, the public have become more careful with what they say on the Internet. They have to resort to other means to create havoc. I am not taking this seriously until I see a photo or her agency addresses it. I have seen so many false rumours this year it is becoming a joke. Even the ones related to Dahae in May this year have turned out to be untrue (or at least very unlikely), with the other party embroiled in a false and malicious scandal lately despite his frequent visits to Korea.

Even if this turns out to be true, I am sure Dahae has her reasons for liking this person. Like he was with his gf for 11 years before they broke up...people just seem to remember the bad and not the good. It is human nature unfortunately.

Edited by ELY_397
  • Like 5