So Ji Sub 소지섭 - Best Korean Actor & Rapper -

sojisubaddicted

Haha...finally here...after moving from sogong thread (closed) then to tms thread (warning thing)...becoz I heard that SJS was spotted in US....huhuhu...this oppa...nothing we can do with him... B-) No matter what SJS still hv my support...If by doing that he can feel happy and relieve...just do whatever u like oppa...  :x :x

Guest jamieinlove

Yea. We r all over the place. Anyway. The msg was from china weibo. So.. I also dunno how reliable it is as there r no pictures to back up.

He was spotted at south coast?

South coast? Not his usual place I think...nevermind..I can't be NASA to spot him with satellite to know in which continent he is... 

To you dear So Ji sub/ Love letter
so-ji-sub-nobleargo-model-chosen-4.jpg

This man is the winter, cold, lonely, calm and deep with that feeling of rustic pure life down the mountain where you can live the life to the fullest. But his eyes are hot summer with its clear blue sky. Like autumn with its colorful leaves and beautiful sky which suddenly covers your shoulders with tears. And, his voice is like bright, alive spring with its perfume of flowers in the air. So Ji sub, a man for all seasons.

They say music is a universal language which breaks through hearts and fills your whole being. When he came to our life three months ago, he was just one of those stars shining up in the sky, beautiful and in distance. Like a handmade, adorable doll sitting behind the window of a store. Close yet too far.
Then slowly, the sound of music was spreading in the air. 'Sometimes I think, what kind of role would I have to do so that they will simply see my acting and not my visual?' So, he wasn't just a shining star in distance. It wasn't just his bright beautiful appearance. He got something more to show us. For a star who was mostly known as a sad, lonely one, choosing a romantic comedy role was a display of his bravery. A challenge to prove his great ability in creating a completely different character from his real self.  "I'm always open. I can do comedic roles in which I am destroyed. If I could meet a screenplay that I really like, I would like to show the public my other charms." As he was getting closer to us, residents of the earth as an actor, we could see his charms more. We could see an actor who would put his everything to become one with his on screen character. An actor who played with every single part of his body. His lips were telling her "get lost" but his eyes were crying out "don't go". You need to be one with your character so your whole body plays along with you. That man was that kind of actor.
Now that star was so close to us that we thought we could touch him. And, even have him for a long time to come. That was when we came to know the man behind that shining lights of stardom. A unique, man of few words who loved to live in his own world. A man who loved to exercise, to watch the sky and to be free from limiting attitudes. A man who loved to show his true self through music. "Instead of being trapped within a permanent image that the public knows me by, it (music)is a reflection of my will to show myself, even if it may be something people don't want to see." He was a man who wanted to be called "unique" and he was.
But as there's goodbye to every hello that star had to go back to his sky without knowing that we residents of the earth were deeply in love with him. In desperate need to know more about him. To see more of him. To satisfy this necessity by having him on our screens a bit more. To tell him we love him, we were grateful for the memories, for every second of those sweet moments with him, for helping us find new friends, for everything he did for us without expecting anything in return. But Little prince never was an earth resident from the get-go.
so Precious So Ji sub, shining star of the sky above, your soul speaks the universal language of music. We wish reading the pages of this book shows you how deeply we are in love with you and how grateful we are. Thank you for being our little prince for three months. We'll always love and support you. So Ji sub, a man for all seasons.
I posted this once on TMS thread. Some of you might have read it.

Guest Lidya Aribi

Haha...finally here...after moving from sogong thread (closed) then to tms thread (warning thing)...becoz I heard that SJS was spotted in US....huhuhu...this oppa...nothing we can do with him... B-) No matter what SJS still hv my support...If by doing that he can feel happy and relieve...just do whatever u like oppa...  :x :x

Yea. We r all over the place. Anyway. The msg was from china weibo. So.. I also dunno how reliable it is as there r no pictures to back up.

He was spotted at south coast?

lol me too. let's follow the rules :) we can just go back and forth to the threads right :)

let's keep the threads alive ;D

i'll camp in this thread for any new news of our oppa :P

So Ji Sub Uses a Hamburger as His Profile Picture? “Let’s Just Wait 2 Months”

114504-so-ji-sub-uses-a-hamburger-as-his

Kwak Do Won mentioned that So Ji Sub's profile picture is that of a hamburger.

In a recent interview, actor Kwak Do Won revealed that So Ji Sub's Kakao Talk main profile picture is that of a hamburger. He said, "Once, I was looking at So Ji Sub's Katalk profile picture, and noticed it was that of a hamburger meal. 'Let's wait just 2 months' was written by the photo."

He continued, "I thought it was so funny, so I said to So Ji Sub, 'Just eat it,' and he responded, 'Hyung, you should lose some weight too.' I then playfully responded with, 'I'll take care of my own body,'" and elicited laughter.

Despite wanting to eat that hamburger, So Ji Sub had a pro mindset, and was able to resist the temptation.

Upon hearing about So Ji Sub's hamburger profile picture, netizens commented, "So Ji Sub's hamburger profile photo is cute," "I want to buy him a hamburger," "It's not by coincidence he has that kind of body," and "He truly is So Ganji."

Photo Credit: Giordano

Source: KpopStarz

Guest dandelion606

I don't think I'm judging or criticizing SHIPPING itself, that's why I post here instead of TMS thread or shipper thread. And I never say they're malicious. I know to a lot of people those BTS contain so much shipping information, and I'm not saying they're wrong either. I just hope all those "honey" won't become bitterness if the story doesn't develop as the way shippers hope it to be. And if it does, it will only become a fact to me if either announces it officially, otherwise it remains as a fantasy. 

NOW I CAN CRY OUT LIKE A CRAZY FAN GIRL AND NO ONE IS DIGGING ME.
I LOVE YOU TO MAX JISUB OPPA! :x :x  :x  :x  :x
LOL at myself. I'm not into this oppa word at all. See what I'm doing for u SJS!!!!!

Hi @sara62 n @sunset.90....nice to see both of u here too. We need someone w great interest and knowledge and time to keep SJS's thread updated and moving. Since I'm really bad at making gifs, inserting pix, vids whatsoever, if anyone can posts those from time to time would b great. We can talk n look at nice pix at the same time.;) And as of now, my shipping energy has reduced down by half, thank God! I'm just glad if SJS keep on doing what he does best n hope he finds his soul mate anytime he wants too. Even though I've liked him for ages but I prefer his 30s more than his 20s. With advanced skincare n treatment nowadays, he has become younger n more handsome than b4 n his features r more pronounced too.:)) Maybe we hv to wait until nx year for him to start on a new project...