So Ji Sub 소지섭 - Best Korean Actor & Rapper -

sojisubaddicted

Guest Fransiska Yani

Out of Topic abit

Who is Richard Simmons and what does this guy do?

i've seen lots of you mentioning him.

They said that when someone writes certain bad words like cursing people for example, this forum automatically turns the words into "Richard Simmons"

Guest lancome25

Love SJS. I just became a fan after TMS. his best friend is Song seung Hun right? I knew about this from star date interview. Do you guys know who is SJS's ideal type?

Guest Timbone

Hello everyone.I am trying to buy a shirt for my little sister that is So Ji sub's fanA shirt with a large splash image of his face on itCan you wonderful chingus suggest a website?One with international shipping would be great

Scorpio18 said: @angeldevil_2492, as far as I know, SJS updated his activities in his 51k site which u hv to become a paid or member to join. He also has a Japanese fansite jisub.net which also has paid or free member access but if free, limited info only. And a fansite totally so jisub, dedicated to him. He doesn't update often( just recently on 51k) n never seen his sns account anywhere. @mariamateis, don't worry coz SJS is still single n the news abt him having gf etc is just tabloid. He said he's hoping to be married b4 he reaches 40. I hope he will find a nice lady who can cheer him n bring out his dorky side like Gong Hyo jin did in The Master's Sun. They look compatible together. I am a SJS fan since 2002, the moment I fell for his voice, eyes n acting besides my recent fave, TOP. :D @willenette, I too liked the fridge ad he did coz his voice is just seducing n he himself is so handsome. His Vivien ad is a funny one, lol. The latest Giordano airport, he looks like Edward of Twilight with the hairstyle ( my vampire crush). ;)

willenette said: angeldevil_2492 said: Just finished Scanning through "ALWAYS" movie very quickly as I would like to have a glimpse on SO JiSub oppa (heheheheh even during my study time) 
gosh and u know what happened??
For buddha sake, i skipped through the scenes so fast, but i watched the ending for like 30 secs and unknowingly , TEARS my GENUINE tears are flowing down like Niagara Falls :'( :'( 
So JiSub oppa and Han HyoJoo unnie's affected my emotions, my heart, my body within that 30 secs....

Bravo...cant wait to watch the full movie at normal length at night after studying!!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 

Guest ayayaziz

ireumimolla said: Hi everyone~I've recently subbed the old Infinity Challenge episodes that SJS appeared in in 2011. There are 2 eps in total, I'm still working on the second one. It's a long process because I'm subbing it alone. Do give it a watch if interested! :)I fell in love with SJS and his acting after watching his movie 'A Company Man' when I went to Korea last year. After that, I went crazy over him and went to find all his older dramas and movies to watch. Now he's one of my favorite actors! :)>-
Watch here:Part 1:http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x15t2em_eng-110730-ic-so-ji-sub-intro-cut_funPart 2:http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x15uveo_eng-110730-ic-so-ji-sub-game-cut_fun
Enjoy~!^^

Guest dongwookie

I'm about halfway through Ghost when i realized I've adopted SJS' habit of biting his lower lip. Sheesh, this guy is really driving me crazy. Being a new fan, i thought he was good looking in TMS, but boy, have i got a surprise waiting for me when i decided to start Ghost, and got my first taste of his "smoulder". In my opinion, he was way way, WAY hotter as Kim Woo Hyun!

willenette said: class="entry-title"i hear his voice…

I hear, I like, I listen, I love.

I have a thing for voices – especially when it comes to guys. Low and deep usually works for me, but there are those that are uniquely addictive that the two earlier factors don’t really act as pre-requisites. Here are a few voices that I could listen to almost all day…in no particular order.

(skipped unrelated.....)

So Ji Sub

www.youtube.com/watch?v=dn64Lo_iFlY

source : http://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/

I loved this interview, very insightful absolutely..I can see too that his "ideal woman" needs to be caring,mindful and supportive of what he does. He gave an accurate estimate of  a certain someones height maybe (?), that was very insightful indeed...sigh! I think SJS KNOWS what he wants and who he wants...sigh!!!  SJS is such a humble, caring, and sweet natured person, no wonder all females around the world dream of him . I have watched all SJS movies/dramas and have heard his music. SJS is absolutely an artist, a creator and he has a good head for business absolutely. 

SJS has a handsome voice which suits his character, his persona to a tee...makes him more appealing to the females, absolutely.. Loved and adored him in "The Masters Sun" - a challenge maybe, but he made Joo Joong Won his own, first class absolutely....I love Cain and Abel, and watch it all the time....TMS, an absolute lighthearted, witty, loveable romcom - I have watched too a number of times....my favourite K-Drama for 2013...

This is such a great place where we can discuss all things So Ji Sub....love it love it....I will be back...fighting!!!

itemprop="name"10 Kdrama catch phrases we just can't stop saying

tumblr_muusvajM0j1qden2ro2_500.gif

Have you ever heard a Kdrama character say a phrase so often that it gradually becomes a part of your vocabulary? Here are 10 of the phrases that never left me, even post-drama.

1. "Get Lost!" - Joong Won from Master's Sun

The whole line plus hand gesture is PRICELESS! Makes even the most intense moments softer :3

Screen_shot_2013-10-08_at_5.45.16_PM.png

All right there it is, my top ten for you guys!

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : dramafever

class="content-title"Nominees for the 2013 MAMAs Released, Cast Your Votes Now!

Nominees for the 2013 MAMAs Released, Cast Your Votes Now!

It’s almost November, which means that K-Pop will be gearing up for one of the busiest months of the year: award ceremony time! When it comes to K-Pop year-end award ceremonies, the Mnet Asian Music Awards (MAMAs) cannot be overlooked. The 2013 MAMAs will be held in Hong Kong and Mnet has finally released the list of nominees for the awards.

Take a look at the nominee list and start thinking of who you want to vote for since the polls have just opened! Vote for your favorite artist here and see who gets the prize at the 2013 MAMAs on November 22.

(skipped unrelated.....)

Best Original Soundtrack

Iris 2 OST / Davichi – “Don’t You Know”
That Winter, the Wind Blows OST / The One – “Winter Love”
Gu Family Book OST / Suzy – “Don’t Forget Me”
Master’s Sun OST / Yoon Mi Rae – “Touch Love”
I Hear Your Voice OST / Jung Yup – “Why Did You Come Now?”

credit : soompi news