So Ji Sub 소지섭 - Best Korean Actor & Rapper -

sojisubaddicted

"Master's Sun" didn't fail to excel

photo352487.jpg

"Master's Sun" is proving it's mighty popularity with an even higher percentage.

According to Nielsen Korea, SBS drama "Master's Sun" on the 26th rated 19.1%. This is 0.7% higher than the previous episode.

Tae Gong-sil (Kong Hyo-jin) left Joo Joong-won (So Ji-sub). She decided to follow Yoo Jin-woo (Lee Cheon-hee) who had been around for 3 years. She helped to solve the kidnapping case before the limitations of statute was over by being possessed as Cha Hee-joo. Joong-won felt extreme sadness at the way she was distancing herself from him.

KBS 2TV "Secrets" rated 5.7% and MBC "Two Weeks" 11.0%.

Source : tvdaily.mk.co.kr/read... ( English )

Translation : Hancinema

Guest lalalala823

Annyeong! I just wanted to ask. Is So Jisub single? Or is he engaged? I read some stuff on the net saying he'e engaged. Thanks! I'm new here btw. :)

itemprop="name"7 Kdrama theme songs guaranteed to get stuck in your head

(skipped unrelated.....)

You gotta love them... even if you kind of hate them... those catchy Kdrama theme songs that just never leave you! Before you know it, they've got you singing in the shower and humming unconsciously to the annoyance of those around you. They even appear in your dreams at night! Even if you don't understand the Korean words, you can just FEEL the deep meaning of the music, you know? And it only gets worse when you're in drama marathon mode. Here are the top 7 Kdrama theme songs that we simply can't get out of our heads.

1. The Master's Sun- 'Touch Love' by Yoonmirae

This may be my all time favorite Kdrama song! It kind of gives me shivers with how romantic it is. I can't get it out of my head, and I don't want to!

Can't help but love Kdrama OST's! What other songs can't you get out of your head?

source : dramafever

willenette said: itemprop="name"7 Kdrama theme songs guaranteed to get stuck in your head

(skipped unrelated.....)

You gotta love them... even if you kind of hate them... those catchy Kdrama theme songs that just never leave you! Before you know it, they've got you singing in the shower and humming unconsciously to the annoyance of those around you. They even appear in your dreams at night! Even if you don't understand the Korean words, you can just FEEL the deep meaning of the music, you know? And it only gets worse when you're in drama marathon mode. Here are the top 7 Kdrama theme songs that we simply can't get out of our heads.

1. The Master's Sun- 'Touch Love' by Yoonmirae

This may be my all time favorite Kdrama song! It kind of gives me shivers with how romantic it is. I can't get it out of my head, and I don't want to!

Can't help but love Kdrama OST's! What other songs can't you get out of your head?

source : dramafever

Hey guys, are you willing to help us?
 I don't know how many of you are active in TMS soompi thread. We from the master's sun soompi thread are working on a group project for the drama. We're gathering fans' works to organize them in a book, print it and give it to TMS cast and crew. You So Ji sub lovers here also can participate in the project and show your love to him too. 
This is the link for the project.
http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2020544/tms-fan-project?new=1

Thank you.
Master's sunshine team.