So Ji Sub 소지섭 - Best Korean Actor & Rapper -

sojisubaddicted

@sara62, the site needs some kind of id for foreign members if not mistaken. Green members hv limited access only coz compared to paid orange members. Orange members can download n hv better info n can access all of the available choices. I only go to his Japanese official fansite which doesn't require sign up for free orange members but limited access n paid yearly red members get all the fun. But each time need to google translate or I'm lost in translation, lol.

chakita babe said:

...doing the Tango with our Master is absolutely a dream come true, those eyes staring intently and so passionately at you...and then the firm use of the hands around the waist (just in case you fall...) and then you closing your eyes and just absorbing the moment, inhaling all the energy and the fluttering of the heartstrings of course....

I have a suggestion guys. Let's each of us make a fanart for his birthday and post it here. It would be great. On his birthday here would be full of his pics.

Bad news for his Japanese official fansite. Seems like it will be closing down by 31/12/2014, after receiving notice from HO in Korea. New members n renewal will b accepted til 27/12/2013 but after 1/1/2014, no more members or renewal accepted. Lucky thing we still hv another year, so that means his 51k will be the sole info center for SJS 's news. Maybe they put up the notice after receiving my e-mail abt membership enquiry coz I still didn't get any reply, hahah... Guess I'll hv to wait for green members to update after nx yr...why oh why?? @sara62, I wish I can make fanart but I'm bad w technology (editing, uploading etc), so....can only see what uols make. :(

Scorpio18 said: Bad news for his Japanese official fansite. Seems like it will be closing down by 31/12/2014, after receiving notice from HO in Korea. New members n renewal will b accepted til 27/12/2013 but after 1/1/2014, no more members or renewal accepted. Lucky thing we still hv another year, so that means his 51k will be the sole info center for SJS 's news. Maybe they put up the notice after receiving my e-mail abt membership enquiry coz I still didn't get any reply, hahah... Guess I'll hv to wait for green members to update after nx yr...why oh why?? @sara62, I wish I can make fanart but I'm bad w technology (editing, uploading etc), so....can only see what uols make. :(

tumblr_mvfkq7yqvy1qj4h39o1_500.jpg

Yeah. Darn it.

I miss The Master’s Sun and Good Doctor, Cruel City too.

Darn it.
I miss you Joo Joong Won.

I miss Dr. Park Si On too, to the point that I act like him.
(Yeah, I did it this morning while I was eating. Hands on my knees while pouting.)

And my Paksa Adeul! So cool.

Okay. I should just— STOP NOW

sara62 said: Imagine guys. This is the stage.

Nobody is there but he and his dance partner. The sexy mood is in the air. The sound of music is heard.The song? There's a song that I love. Lara fabian's "je t aime" www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gm5S43YC2uo
And then this man comes and dances. My goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood. I'm dying imagining his eyes while dancing. 

But what about his dance partner?