So Ji Sub 소지섭 - Best Korean Actor & Rapper -

sojisubaddicted

hello everyone!!! i need some help. few days ago i saw this "conversation"

lalalala823 said:
Annyeong! I just wanted to ask. Is So Jisub single? Or is he engaged? I read some stuff on the net saying he'e engaged. Thanks! I'm new here btw. 
Hi lalalala, I read in one of his interviews that he said he's single & very much available.
please !!!!!
may i have the link where you read the sjs's interview??? it is very important for me. 

thank you in advance !!!

Guest ireumimolla

Hi everyone~I've recently subbed the old Infinity Challenge episodes that SJS appeared in in 2011. There are 2 eps in total, I'm still working on the second one. It's a long process because I'm subbing it alone. Do give it a watch if interested! :)I fell in love with SJS and his acting after watching his movie 'A Company Man' when I went to Korea last year. After that, I went crazy over him and went to find all his older dramas and movies to watch. Now he's one of my favorite actors! :)>-
Watch here:Part 1:http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x15t2em_eng-110730-ic-so-ji-sub-intro-cut_funPart 2:http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x15uveo_eng-110730-ic-so-ji-sub-game-cut_fun
Enjoy~!^^

Guest Yao Zhang

I REALLY LIKE SJS!!!WHAT PLAN NEXTLY?ANYBODY KNOW THE NEWS ABOUT HIM?WELL ,I LIKE THE SKIP BEAT AS WELL, WHY NOT MAKE IT AS A DRAMA?   I AM ALWAYS THINKING SJS IS Corn 久远 ヒズリ(クオン ヒズリ)~

Hello all,
I know So Ji Sub oppa ( i'm 21 but i'll still call him oppa, he doesnt look like ajusshi to me) since Glass slippers,
But since he's been in melos so far ( I couldnt watch all his dramas - Fragile heart of mine - cant take in much pain)
I, unknowingly , downloaded "GHOST" , just cause I know he's the lead and it's not melo.
THE MAIN FACT : I've become his hardcore fan after seeing him on Infinity challenge ( i watched that particular episode cause of HIM, not a fan of IC) , then now I MYSELF ACKNOWLEDGED that i'm now the OFFICIAL HARDCORE fan of So JiSub oppa.

Just one question guys, i've been digging through the whole google to find how to call myself being a fan of So JiSub oppa , I know Sonic(k) is his nickname, but what is the real fan club name? I just would like to put that in my signature ( u know making it official) , i now put "Sonick" temporarily to show that i'm not officially heads over heels for him!   Well i'm sure he does have one for his fanclub - like for Lee Minho Oppa ( Minoz) , I am just not lucky enough ti find it through google yet! If he really doesnt have one, I'm just gonna call myself "hardcore So Jisub oppa fan, 51K all the way~~~~" haha

if someone can kindly let me know about his fan club name, I would be very grateful!!!! 
thank you all in advance! 

class="articletitle"K-Pop Destinations: Shopping Kdrama Style

A few dramas were filmed in malls and shopping districts, so shoppers cab try to spot where scenes were shot.

109817-the-masters-sun.jpg The Master's Sun

Seoul can be a fun place to shop while stocking up on some kdrama atmosphere. Naturally, you can always wander around the upscale Cheomdamdung shopping district and visit the boutiques where so many kdrama heroines have their compulsory makeovers, but there are more shops to stop in.

(skipped unrelated.....)

If you want to visit So Ji Sub's "Kingdom" from "The Master's Sun" it's really a shopping center called Enter-6 Dongtan Metapolis. It was also used in the filming of "To The Beautiful You." The mall is located at 220 Dongtanjongang-ro, Hwaseong-si, Gyeonggi. It features six avenues that mirror European streets, a movie theater, ice rink and children's theme park. And if "The Master's Sun" is to be believed, a few ghosts. For more information, call 82 31-371-6900 or visit www.enter6.co.kr.

To get there, take subway line 1 to the Seodongtan Station, walk to the Shinil Happy Tree Apartment Bus Stop. Take Bus 5-1 or 708 and get off at Metapolis. 

109816-metapolis.jpg

source : kpopstarz

angeldevil_2492 said: Hello all,
I know So Ji Sub oppa ( i'm 21 but i'll still call him oppa, he doesnt look like ajusshi to me) since Glass slippers,
But since he's been in melos so far ( I couldnt watch all his dramas - Fragile heart of mine - cant take in much pain)
I, unknowingly , downloaded "GHOST" , just cause I know he's the lead and it's not melo.
THE MAIN FACT : I've become his hardcore fan after seeing him on Infinity challenge ( i watched that particular episode cause of HIM, not a fan of IC) , then now I MYSELF ACKNOWLEDGED that i'm now the OFFICIAL HARDCORE fan of So JiSub oppa.

Just one question guys, i've been digging through the whole google to find how to call myself being a fan of So JiSub oppa , I know Sonic(k) is his nickname, but what is the real fan club name? I just would like to put that in my signature ( u know making it official) , i now put "Sonick" temporarily to show that i'm not officially heads over heels for him!   Well i'm sure he does have one for his fanclub - like for Lee Minho Oppa ( Minoz) , I am just not lucky enough ti find it through google yet! If he really doesnt have one, I'm just gonna call myself "hardcore So Jisub oppa fan, 51K all the way~~~~" haha

if someone can kindly let me know about his fan club name, I would be very grateful!!!! 

drama314 said: angeldevil_2492 said: Hello all,

Guest Yao Zhang

I replay only u again~~it is a happy ending as well ~ enjoyable~ I really like his smiles~rather than his tears~(ps: I know it moving but I do not want him in a sad feeling even if it is not real)and when does he come to China?I think that i need to save money! go traveling to Korea?or learn Korean? or move to Korea~Well, I am crazy~anybody knows any news about him?pls tell me~~ths a lot!!!sos~

class="title"So Ji Sub's CFs 2013

(willenette : He's been endorsing Giordano for quite a long while now. I wish they'd do a drama or movie together with SMA in the future. I need him to be in more rom-com dramas. )

So Ji Sub and Shin Min Ah's CF for Giodarno F/W 2013. (why do the models in my local Giodarno only feature basic richard simmons)

So Ji Sub selling you vacuum cleaners

So Ji Sub leaning on your fridge and you never want to leave home. (My personal favourite)

source : OMONA THEY DIDN'T

Just finished Scanning through "ALWAYS" movie very quickly as I would like to have a glimpse on SO JiSub oppa (heheheheh even during my study time) 
gosh and u know what happened??
For buddha sake, i skipped through the scenes so fast, but i watched the ending for like 30 secs and unknowingly , TEARS my GENUINE tears are flowing down like Niagara Falls :'( :'( 
So JiSub oppa and Han HyoJoo unnie's affected my emotions, my heart, my body within that 30 secs....

Bravo...cant wait to watch the full movie at normal length at night after studying!!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 

@angeldevil_2492, as far as I know, SJS updated his activities in his 51k site which u hv to become a paid or member to join. He also has a Japanese fansite jisub.net which also has paid or free member access but if free, limited info only. And a fansite totally so jisub, dedicated to him. He doesn't update often( just recently on 51k) n never seen his sns account anywhere. @mariamateis, don't worry coz SJS is still single n the news abt him having gf etc is just tabloid. He said he's hoping to be married b4 he reaches 40. I hope he will find a nice lady who can cheer him n bring out his dorky side like Gong Hyo jin did in The Master's Sun. They look compatible together. I am a SJS fan since 2002, the moment I fell for his voice, eyes n acting besides my recent fave, TOP. :D @willenette, I too liked the fridge ad he did coz his voice is just seducing n he himself is so handsome. His Vivien ad is a funny one, lol. The latest Giordano airport, he looks like Edward of Twilight with the hairstyle ( my vampire crush). ;)

KDrama Stars And Their Sometimes Questionable Diets

So Ji Sub

The life of a kdrama star may seem charmed but there is a downside to it. Maintaining those long lean frames and sharp cheekbones means you always have to watch what you eat and how much you exercise. And that's true for both actresses and actors.

However, some actors seem to have more sensible plans than others.

For example, So Ji Sub, the star of "The Master's Sun," knows that he gains weight quickly, so he avoids certain foods and works out.

"Exercise is important, so I wake up at a set time," said the actor. "I regularly exercise two to three hours daily. If I break this pattern for even a day, I gain weight." 

He does not eat anything special, just skips calorie-rich foods.

"I just eat small amounts of the food that I eat normally," he said. "It's better to not eat something than to be distressed after eating it."

Song Hye Kyo, star of "That Winter The Wind Blows" also takes a sensible approach. She doesn't eat fast food or drink soft drinks. She prefers fish and vegetables to meat. A favorite dish is pumpkin soup, which is rich in vitamins and has diuretic properties. She also exercises.

"I stay in shape by regularly hitting the gym," said Song. "I've adhered to a workout routine since my debut. I exercise more than 4 days a week. What I like most is the 20-minute stretching exercises before and after the workout."

Also she drinks lots of water.

It took Seo In Guk a while to find a healthy way to lose weight.

At his initial audition for JYP Entertainment, they told him to slim down.

"From that point onward, I became obsessed with weight loss," said Seo. "After every meal, I'd vomit so that I could lose weight."

It was not a smart plan as he developed bulimia and damaged his vocal chords.

Since then, he has learned more about healthy eating and the benefits of working out.

For his role in "The Master's Sun," he easily lost weight with a healthy approach.

"I worked out with a trainer, and I adjusted my diet. I lost 22 lbs. over three months."

Stars have different approaches and some must get awfully hungry. For example, IU, who starred in "You're The Best Lee Soon Shin, diets by eating as little as possible.

"I eat an apple in the morning, some sweet potato and water during the day, and I drink protein in the evening," she said.

It does not seem like a lot of food for someone who has such a grueling acting and singing schedule.

Kim Yoo Mi lost weight for her drama "Cruel City" by having detox juice for breakfast, rice for lunch and no dinner. If she became hungry she ate a banana.

Kim Sun Ah, who can soon be seen in the film "The Five," once had to lose a lot of weight for a role. She only ate rice once a day but that's because she was playing a dying woman in "Scent of a Woman."

When people asked her the secret of her weight loss, she was reluctant to say anything.

"It was painful and intolerable," she said of her diet. "More than anything I was afraid of people following me because the diet was not a healthy one."

Before starting a weight loss plan, it's always smart to discuss your approach with a doctor. A healthier approach will deliver better results in the long term.

Credits: KDramaStars

angeldevil_2492 said: Just finished Scanning through "ALWAYS" movie very quickly as I would like to have a glimpse on SO JiSub oppa (heheheheh even during my study time) 
gosh and u know what happened??
For buddha sake, i skipped through the scenes so fast, but i watched the ending for like 30 secs and unknowingly , TEARS my GENUINE tears are flowing down like Niagara Falls :'( :'( 
So JiSub oppa and Han HyoJoo unnie's affected my emotions, my heart, my body within that 30 secs....

Bravo...cant wait to watch the full movie at normal length at night after studying!!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 

51k.com has uploaded 4 new photos.. but 2 are for orange members only. T^T
i just discovered this super old interview of sojisub, song seunghun and park yongha. sorry if u've seen it before already.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TNfO-H2S-E
translations here: http://www.wretch.cc/blog/gakinme/9018664
i laughed so loud that my parents woke up. :S seunghun is right, jisub was really cute there. if anyone has the full show + translations, please link me ><