So Ji Sub 소지섭 - Best Korean Actor & Rapper -

sojisubaddicted

Guest dongwookie

So after reading your answer, I had some sort of hunch... ;) could be only my frisky imagination...but they seem to share some common facial features:)

Uhm, why are we talking about antonio banderas again? :D Sorry, i got too distracted with that pic of jisub you posted. And i just finished watching Episode 16 of Ghost tonight, and I'm wishing he would get this kind of haircut again.

Guest tomoyo1010

chakita babe said: tomoyo1010 said: oh...some familiar friends from drama thread is already here. everyone is working hard to protect whatever TMS or should i say SJS related. even in shippers thread, a post to remind what not to do keeps coming.
hello chingus...i'm coming from TMS thread to shippers paradise and now i'm here. next stop is GHJ thread? by the way, just wanted to share a few things on SJS. might have been posted here but it's pretty new for me. as i got attracted to SJS since TMS.
http://www.dramafever.com/news/18-things-we-bet-you-didnt-know-about-so-ji-sub/

Guest tomoyo1010

aine7 said: dongwookie said: @aine7 Lol! I was thinking literally about that tango thingie. And i couldn't, for the life of me, imagine him doing it. In my mind, Rapper G + tango, doesn't compute. Sorry, @sara62. ;D

Imagine guys. This is the stage.Empty-stage-with-spotligh-004.jpg

Nobody is there but he and his dance partner. The sexy mood is in the air. The sound of music is heard.The song? There's a song that I love. Lara fabian's "je t aime" www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gm5S43YC2uo
And then this man comes and dances. My goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood. I'm dying imagining his eyes while dancing. So+Ji+Sub.jpg

But what about his dance partner?