So Ji Sub 소지섭 - Best Korean Actor & Rapper -

sojisubaddicted

seems like the korean 51k orange (paid) members are also undergoing some change? anyone who knows korean care to translate? 

No.134[알림] 51k.com 오렌지 회원 신규 가입 중단조회수 776

안녕하세요.

51keeper 입니다.

51k.com 을 이용해 주시는 많은 분들께 감사의 말씀 드립니다.

앞으로 51k.com 홈페이지의 운영 방안 변경으로 유료 회원인 오렌지 회원 신규 가입이 중단될 예정 입니다.

이와 관련하여 오렌지 회원 신규가입 및 연장에 대해 안내 말씀 드립니다.

1. 오렌지 회원의 신규가입은 2013 11 11일 오후 3시까지 가능 합니다이후 신규 회원 가입은 불가 합니다.

2. 10월 30일 오후 3시를 기준으로 기존 오렌지 회원은 추가 연장 비용 없이 오렌지의 자격이 유지 됩니다.

3. 그린 회원은 언제든지 신규 회원으로 가입하실 수 있습니다.

지섭씨와 51k를 응원해 주시고 아껴주시는 많은 분들께 감사 드리며

앞으로도 51k.com 이 즐거운 공간이 될 수 있도록 노력 하겠습니다.

감사합니다.

51keeper 드림

they also posted 5 new photos (2 of which u have to be orange member to see) and the November wallpaper calendar (also orange only)

itemprop="name"The 10 Hottest Kdrama moments without a kiss

We've already celebrated the 10 hottest Kdrama kisses, but coming few and far between, those kisses aren’t what really fuel the majority of the romances in our favorite dramas. The episodes leading up to the big explosion of passion are often filled with sweet moments of tender romance that make our stomachs do somersaults and keep us pushing the “next episode” button. So, now that the weather’s getting cold, let’s celebrate some of these heart-warming moments, shall we? There are so many to choose from, but here are a few of the top tender Kdrama moments:

(skipped unrelated.....)

6. Reading out loud, The Master's Sun

Masters_Sun_Gong_Sil_and_Joong_Won_readi

I'm kind of a sucker for people reading anything together, even if they're just legal documents. Even more than that, this scene was symbolic of the growing trust between Gong Sil and Joong Won. He trusted her with his biggest weakness. In return, she was late to her big date with Kang Woo.

Even as I type this, I can think of about 20 more scenes that I could include on this list. There are just so many good ones to choose from! Which sweet Kdrama moments captured your heart?

source : dramafever