So Ji Sub 소지섭 - Best Korean Actor & Rapper -

sojisubaddicted

Guest yeusohan45

The videos make me miss C&A. I love the So Ji Sub and Han Ji Min. They look so cute together, my unforgettable couple. Wish them the best!

So Ji Sub Gifts the Entire “Master’s Sun” Cast with Shoes

Actress Jung Ga Eun recently revealed shoes she received from actor So Ji Sub.

On October 1, she shared her happiness on Twitter: “I’m a girl who receives gifts from So Ji Sub. Towards the end of ‘Master’s Sun’ filming, he kindly gifted the entire cast and crew with shoes to thank us for our hard work. I will cherish these shoes for generations to come.”

She released several pictures of her happily posing with the shoes, shooting winks and kisses towards the camera. She also added a picture of her and the man himself, and their matching clothes caught the interest of Netizens.

Fans who saw these pictures commented. “He gifted the entire cast and crew?  That kind of consideration is hard to come by,” “I would have taken a hundred selfies with those shoes too,” and “I’m so jealous of Jung Ga Eun and the staff.”

Meanwhile, Jung Ga Eun and So Ji Sub are giving it their all in the final stretch of shooting for “Master’s Sun.”

201310020821460410_1.jpg

Credits: Soompi

So Ji Sub On “Master’s Sun”: “I Still Feel Like Joo Joong Won”

So Ji Sub On “Master’s Sun”: “I Still Feel Like Joo Joong Won”

October 3 marked the end of the SBS drama “Master’s Sun” after three months of filming.

Before the filming was over, So Ji Sub had gifted the entire staff with shoes that he had prepared himself.  Hot on the heels of shooting his last scene, he personally sought out all the members of the staff to thank them for their hard work.  With his bright smile, he warmed the hearts of everyone on the cast and crew.

“Bittersweet is exactly right,” So Ji Sub said.  “There isn’t a single work that isn’t hard, but I think that the great memories are what give me the strength to continue acting.” 

Upon wrapping up the last scene, he said, “While it was tough shooting the drama, I’m so thankful for having been able to work with the best production team and the best actors, and I had a great time.”

While filming this romantic comedy, So Ji Sub explained that he became really immersed in his character, and that it still hasn’t hit him that the drama is over.  He said the character of “Master” really lingers, and he still has yet to step out of Joo Joong Won’s character.

“Master’s Sun” was So Ji Sub’s first romantic comedy.  He confessed that he really put a lot of effort into this transformation. “I couldn’t help but be worried about how well I could do, or how others would receive it. I really considered a lot of different things and did my research.  Everything from my hand movements to my walk was carefully and deliberately planned acting.  I think this work really allowed me to grow to another level as an actor.”

He continued to explain that he ended up genuinely surprised at himself, and that he didn’t realize he had this sort of comical side.

Finally, he thanked the viewers for taking in his transformation with positive anticipation rather than apprehension.  “I really hope the viewers don’t forget Joo Joong Won too quickly, and I sincerely thank everyone who loved and supported this character.”

ebulli3nt said:

So Ji Sub Gifts the Entire “Master’s Sun” Cast with Shoes

Actress Jung Ga Eun recently revealed shoes she received from actor So Ji Sub.

On October 1, she shared her happiness on Twitter: “I’m a girl who receives gifts from So Ji Sub. Towards the end of ‘Master’s Sun’ filming, he kindly gifted the entire cast and crew with shoes to thank us for our hard work. I will cherish these shoes for generations to come.”

She released several pictures of her happily posing with the shoes, shooting winks and kisses towards the camera. She also added a picture of her and the man himself, and their matching clothes caught the interest of Netizens.

Fans who saw these pictures commented. “He gifted the entire cast and crew?  That kind of consideration is hard to come by,” “I would have taken a hundred selfies with those shoes too,” and “I’m so jealous of Jung Ga Eun and the staff.”

Meanwhile, Jung Ga Eun and So Ji Sub are giving it their all in the final stretch of shooting for “Master’s Sun.”

Guest Yao Zhang

Hi! First come here & happy to join in~I come from China~and really like SJS~Anybody has news about him? Could u tell me more about him?Thx a lot~~Hope him reopen offical web or weibo in China~~ ;)