Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

10 Most Popular Netflix Programs Currently In Korea (Based On March 7, 2022 Data)

10 Most Popular Netflix Programs Currently In Korea (Based On March 7, 2022 Data)

1. "Juvenile Justice"

2. "Twenty-Five Twenty-One"

3. "Forecasting Love & Weather"

4. "The Pirates: The Last Royal Treasure"

5. "Thirty-Nine"

6. "Love (ft. Marriage & Divorce)" Season 3

7. "Business Proposal"

8. "Our Beloved Summer"

9. "All of Us Are Dead"

10. "Knowing Brothers"

• 3 weeks later...

*** I want to watch his latest movie, "The Pirates".  As reported, there are some things that stick with the audience long after the movie ends. Among them, the romantic relationships on board definitely take the top spot. This will be my next in line via Netflix. "The Pirates: The Last Royal Treasure" is now streaming, only on Netflix!  :happydance:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Netflix’s Top 24 Korean Titles Worldwide In 2022

According to Flix Patrol, these are the 20 most watched Korean titles on Netflix worldwide, from January 2022 to April 2022:

netflix-2022-top-24.jpg?w=930&h=450&crop

5. The Pirates: The Last Royal Treasure (2022) | 5,386 points

thepirates2021.jpg?w=715

Genre: Period, Adventure
Synopsis: A gutsy crew of Joseon pirates and bandits battle stormy waters, puzzling clues and militant rivals in search of royal gold lost at sea.
Running time: 126 minutes
Starring: Kang Ha-neul, Han Hyo-joo
Written by: Chun Sung-il
Directed by: Kim Jeong-Hoon
Date: January 26, 2022 (South Korea) March 2, 2022 (Netflix International)

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://korean-binge.com/2022/04/30/netflixs-top-24-korean-titles-worldwide-in-2022/

*** Kwon Sang-woo and Sung Dong-il will work together for the third time in "Critical X". The wavve drama "Critical X" is a story of Mr. a (Kwon Sang-woo), who falls into a decline in life after suffering from a stock crash, soaring housing prices, and a recommended resignation. Mr. a is from a prestigious university. Although he's full of himself, he is driven to the verge of becoming homeless because of the upheaval of time. He is a person who has a lot of bluff but cannot be hated. "Critical X" is written by Kwak Kyeong-yoon, a writer of tvN's entertainment show "SNL Korea". It is based on an original novel. Sung Dong-il is in charge of Heo Joon, a local hospital doctor. He embarrasses Mr. a with his blunt words. Lim Se-mi plays the role of Mrs. a, who dreams of becoming a web novel writer. She is infinitely affectionate to her husband, but she quickly becomes angry.  :heart2beat:

photo1479796.jpg

photo source : Hancinema

*** “X of Crisis” is based on a book titled “It Hurts Because I’m a Middle-Aged Man”. The drama will be helmed by director Kim Jung Hoon of The Pirates: Goblin Flag. The genre is comedy. So, we will have a good laugh here. “X of Crisis” will air in the second half of this year.   :heart3:

• 4 weeks later...

*** Currently, Kwon Sang Woo is gearing up for his upcoming projects "X of Crisis" and "Christmas Gift," which are both scheduled to air sometime this year (2022). This year, he will also team up with Moon Chae Won in the upcoming series "No Kids", which follows the story of a single father who meets his high school sweetheart.  :cheers:

'The Pirates: The Last Royal Treasure' Stills

photo source : Kdramastars

• Like 1

Kwon Sang Woo Is A Warm And Friendly Doctor In “Why Her?” Special Appearance

Kwon Sang Woo Is A Warm And Friendly Doctor In “Why Her?” Special Appearance

SBS’s upcoming drama “Why Her?” shared a sneak peek at Kwon Sang Woo’s special appearance!

“Why Her?” is a new mystery romance drama starring Seo Hyun Jin as the titular Oh Soo Jae, a coldhearted lawyer who has grown empty after only chasing success, and Hwang In Yeop as law student Gong Chan, who would do anything to protect her.

“Why Her?” recently released new stills that show Kwon Sang Woo in a doctor’s gown. He will take the role of Jung Hyun Soo, who is the husband of Oh Soo Jae’s one and only friend Chae Joon Hee (played by Cha Chung Hwa). Jung Hyun Soo is a kind and good-looking doctor, and he is all smiles as he enters a hospital room. Kwon Sang Woo’s special appearance was made through his relationship with the director, and his cameo in the first episode is further amplifying anticipation for the premiere.

Kwon-Sang-Woo.jpg

The production team shared, “Kwon Sang Woo led the drama as well as the atmosphere of the set with his unique cheerfulness. Please look forward to his short but powerful presence in the first episode.”

“Why Her?” premieres on June 3 at 10 p.m. KST and will be available with subtitles on Viki.

source: soompi

• Love 1

NEW EVENT!  

Favourite K-Dramas based on Web - Novels, Webtoons & Manhwa  

Vote NOW!  :piggydance:

Chingus, love them or hate them! You can’t ignore them. :coolshades:

K-Dramas inspired from manhwa, webtoons and web-novels are making a big splash in the entertainment industry. Vote for your favourite K-Dramas and let us know the ones you absolutely hated.

re:  Your friendly neighbourhood EO Team

@confusedheart @Sleepy Owl @agenth and @partyon

Kwon Sang-woo Confirms "Curtain Call"

photo1499029.jpg

Actor Kwon Sang-woo has confirmed his appearance in KBS' new drama "Curtain Call" as Bae Dong-je, the heir to a chaebol family.

"Curtain Call" tells the story of a man playing as a grandson to fulfill the last wish of an elderly grandmother who defected from the North.

Kwon Sang-woo plays the role of Bae Dong-je, the heir to the chaebol family. Bae Dong-je is a chaebol from birth, with a good-looking appearance and a sense of aristocracy in every little thing. He has no qualms in expressing his thoughts and uses bold words and actions that show no consideration for the feelings of others.

However, he has his own firm logic and conviction in his words, so he is never told that he is wrong. Bae Dong-je is shaken by something that he missed once in his life.

Kwon Sang-woo has established himself as a top actor who believes in the public by actively working in dramas and movies.

Attention is focusing on the story of Bae Dong-je, who he will portray, and what kind of acting chemistry Kwon Sang-woo will show with Ha Ji-won, Kang Ha-neul, Sung Dong-il, Jung Ji-so, and Steve Sanghyun Noh in "Curtain Call".

As the casting outline is slowly revealed, interest in the "Curtain Call" that will impress with a warm message is increasing. "Curtain Call" is a work in which director Yoon Sang-ho and writer Jo Seong-geol, have begun production in earnest.

source

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/10/2022 at 11:13 AM, irilight said:

Kwon Sang-woo Confirms "Curtain Call"

Actor Kwon Sang-woo has confirmed his appearance in KBS' new drama "Curtain Call" as Bae Dong-je, the heir to a chaebol family.

"Curtain Call" tells the story of a man playing as a grandson to fulfill the last wish of an elderly grandmother who defected from the North.

Kwon Sang-woo plays the role of Bae Dong-je, the heir to the chaebol family. Bae Dong-je is a chaebol from birth, with a good-looking appearance and a sense of aristocracy in every little thing. He has no qualms in expressing his thoughts and uses bold words and actions that show no consideration for the feelings of others.

However, he has his own firm logic and conviction in his words, so he is never told that he is wrong. Bae Dong-je is shaken by something that he missed once in his life.

Kwon Sang-woo has established himself as a top actor who believes in the public by actively working in dramas and movies.

Attention is focusing on the story of Bae Dong-je, who he will portray, and what kind of acting chemistry Kwon Sang-woo will show with Ha Ji-won, Kang Ha-neul, Sung Dong-il, Jung Ji-so, and Steve Sanghyun Noh in "Curtain Call".

As the casting outline is slowly revealed, interest in the "Curtain Call" that will impress with a warm message is increasing. "Curtain Call" is a work in which director Yoon Sang-ho and writer Jo Seong-geol, have begun production in earnest.

source

@irilight  thanks for sharing this. This is a big-budget drama because of huge production. NICE that they already finalize the main cast. It looks ready to start filming soon. IDK why they changed the title to "Curtain Call" from Tree Dies While Standing. I prefer the first title. I'm glad that KSW is in it although he's only the 2nd choice. And from the character descriptions, he's playing the 2nd male lead role only. I hope the story is good. Looking forward to the drama.  :blush:

• Like 1

On 6/18/2022 at 11:18 AM, willenette said:

IDK why they changed the title to "Curtain Call" from Tree Dies While Standing. I prefer the first title. I'm glad that KSW is in it although he's only the 2nd choice. And from the character descriptions, he's playing the 2nd male lead role only. I hope the story is good. Looking forward to the drama. 

@willenette, I too prefer the original title.
No worries about KSW playing 2nd lead. It may be because of age difference. He can still "steal" the show.   B) He is one terrific actor.

I hope this Drama comes to Netflix.

Lets submit a license request to Netflix.  (One only)
https://help.netflix.com/en/titlerequest

• Love 1

@willenette, thank you for the updates! :)

I have not seen their movie "Love Again."  Have you? I am finding it is on Viki.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kim Hyun-sook Takes Pictures With Kwon Sang-woo

photo1516304.jpg?ezimgfmt=ng%3Awebp%2Fngcb1%2Frs%3Adevice%2Frscb1-1

Kim Hyun-sook revealed a warm photo with Kwon Sang-woo.

Kim Hyun-sook posted on her Instagram on the 6th, "It's been a while since Sang-woo and I were on set early in the morning. It's already my fourth work with you. My oppa looks younger and cooler in person, but strangely, both of our mouths are smiling and our eyes look so tired. I'm fine on the outside, but I'm getting old on the inside", she posted proof shots with the caption.

In the photo, she is smiling affectionately, arm in arm with Kwon Sang-woo, wearing a black suit. Kim Hyun-sook has a bright expression in a pastel-toned suit, but Kwon Sang-woo is somewhat droopy, contrasting each other. Nevertheless, Kim Hyun-sook cheered bravely, saying, "Let's continue to work together".

Netizens say, "It's an unexpected combination", "I heard Kwon Sang-woo and Son Tae-young came back home, but they're busy", "They're both so cool and pretty", and "You must be doing a work together", I wish you a great success", and more.

source