Quantcast
Guest michele17

Ask The Ladies - Read First Post

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, AlexG555 said:

How do shorts under skirts help against perverts?

I am agree. Me too doesn’t like shorts under my skirt. It makes me sweat.

Edited by Sejabin
  • LOL 1

14 hours ago, AlexG555 said:

How do shorts under skirts help against perverts?

They can't. Perverts would do anything to be a pervert. But people can wear shorts to avoid exposing their underwears.

• Love 1

19 minutes ago, rosierosie said:

They can't. Perverts would do anything to be a pervert. But people can wear shorts to avoid exposing their underwears.

Do the shorts under skirts have anything to do with perverts that look up girls skirts?

• Insightful 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, AlexG555 said:

Do the shorts under skirts have anything to do with perverts that look up girls skirts?

No. Pervert is pervert. I was wearing my skirt and it was not short. But still they can find a way to captured my underwear with handphone when I was at the ATM at the gas station. I screamed to him and he run away. 

My question is just perhaps this is not the right thread but I found that all perverts are guys with ugly faces. Perhaps in reality people ignoring them and they become perverts. I have never found handsome guy become a pervert. Usually handsome guy only become a  gey. Well perhaps they bored with us women with ordinary tools and faces. 

Edited by Sejabin
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

@Sejabin not necessarily, some handsome guys are psychopaths. I think it is the mentality

Matter of fact the best thing is a jeans or any trousers for that matter. I used to wear long skirts but still got abused, I never actually screamed, because I don't have the courage. so I wear trousers now, no skirts for me any more

• Love 1

I think a pervert is a pervert regardless of what you wear. Being perverted means having sexually abnormal and unacceptable practices or tendencies and perverts will find a way to make something normal (such as wearing skirts) perverted. 

Personally, growing up, I wore shorts under my skirts because it made me feel more comfortable and secure knowing that if I needed to go up the stairs or if the wind suddenly blew, I didn't have to worry about people seeing my underwear. 

• Love 1

On 3/16/2019 at 6:51 PM, AlexG555 said:

Why do girls wear shorts under their skirts and dresses :(

I wear shorts/leggings under my skirt because I don’t want my underwear exposed. Although I agree that I don’t like wearing it since dresses are meant to be freeing.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I never wear shorts under my skirts. Too hot. It makes me sweat. I never wear things that I don’t like. ..

when I was a college student I was always wearing bra in brightens colors under my white clothes. My favorite to paired with white blouse is black bra. It is art. Wearing dress or clothes for me is art. It’s fashion. Not to satisfied anyone or invite perverts but for my own satisfaction. Though I must confessed I grew up in the city where people will see negative if people too creative in their fashion. But whatever. If I went to my music recitals I was sometimes wear backless clothes without bra ^_* I still have many backless tank top until today ^_*  .. did I dare to wear it? Yes I did and I still dare if the situation is fit with my art in fashion xuxuxuxu.. 

How would you tell an ex to stop drunk texting you in a way that wouldn't sound rude and cruel?

15 hours ago, humblebee said:

How would you tell an ex to stop drunk texting you in a way that wouldn't sound rude and cruel?

put him in the ignore list. so the message would not appeared

On 6/24/2019 at 4:01 PM, humblebee said:

He's the one who's drunk texting you, so he's the one being rude and cruel. Regardless what you say to him will be justified but a simple "Sop texting me when you're drunk, it's bothersome" is a good start. 

• Like 1