Ask The Ladies - Read First Post

Admin

Guest xsilentangel

were you girls ever interested in a guy in just one long day with learning more and more about him?

were you girls ever interested in a guy in just one long day with learning more and more about him?

Yup. It makes me want to learn even more about him and want to spend more time with him.

girls, what exactly do you think is boyfriend material :)

Treats me with love and care, protects me, looks out for me (but not in a stalker way x__x), he still gives me space, no no NOT clingy, can definitely make me laugh, supports my decisions, respects who I am.

Basically a guy who is genuine and sweet, but not all too freaky and OTT. Haha. I'm in love with simplicity. ^^

this question kinda had me stumped for a while, thanks to those advance who can answer this! =D ok so my question is how do you if a girl is interested in you, if she is nice to pracitcally everyone?

Hmm... well, for me, I usually try to find the best words to say to him and it takes time for me to say something, haha. And there's also a little bit of teasing. ^^

Eh it's sort of hard to me because I'm mean and nice to different people, and the way I show how I like someone is that I'll speak to them differently (more softer and not as loud), I'll have less to say and I'll show concern for him. Like noticing what he's doing or what he did.

Guest givemecheese

this question kinda had me stumped for a while, thanks to those advance who can answer this! =D ok so my question is how do you if a girl is interested in you, if she is nice to pracitcally everyone?
girls in general are nice to a certain degree to almost everyone, so i dont think how nice she is to you is a good judge of whether she likes you or not.for me, if i liked a guy, i would avoid him. let me clarify, i would not initiate conversations with him or say hi first, that sort of thing. i think it stems from being much more self conscious around him so i wait for an ''indication of interst'' first before doing anything. but i know some girls who are really outgoing and do the same. and yet others who will flirt like hell with the guy they like.

and more clues:

-her friends turn and stare/look for a slightly longer time at you

-when you walk past, her friends nudge her subtly, or glance at her. you MUST take this opportunity to acknowledge her or she might be angry and embarassed.

-she smiles a larger, brighter smile at you

-she aviods eye contact, esp accross a large room (thats what i do anyway)

-(and what antz said) talk sofetr, in a more (if i swoon not you have to catch me) tone. is that understandable?

hope this helps!

YES omg yes. but if the guy trails off after that, like not continuing to smsing and all that then i might lose interest.

Guest Takeru

thanks for clearing up my questions girls, i have another question now =). I have heard girls say i like this type of guy and i like and want this in a guy, etc but is there a universal type that most if not all girls fall for? just curious here

thanks for clearing up my questions girls, i have another question now =). I have heard girls say i like this type of guy and i like and want this in a guy, etc but is there a universal type that most if not all girls fall for? just curious here

Lol look at the types of celebrity men that are most popular...tall, dark, handsome, charismatic, confident, stylish, talented, athletic..

Anyways, of course there are girls that find something annoying or irksome in this type of guy and might want someone more cute, smart, or shy. But for the most part, just observe the guys you know (and maybe even the actors and the characters they play) and you'll see what pulls the girls in =)

<3Stephanie

Guest Takeru

thanks for answering i guess i should have been more specific =x when i say wht type of guy i actually mean personally-wise i hope you get what i mean

Guest linny

^ The type that I think almost all girls like is the guy that makes his girl feel special! Girls will always be drawn to different personalities and types, but I think one thing almost all girls want is to be treated well and to feel like they are important to their guy. That's what all those romantic dramas and movies shows right? Those overblown gestures that make a girl feel how much effort a guy is willing to put in for her. That's what makes most girls melt - the gentlemanly gestures, listening to her, telling her every now and then that she's special, that kind of stuff. XD

Guest krazie4adream

Well things are a little strange here I don't know how to put this but we chat till 6 am but she's obviously not talking to me alone she's also talking to her other friends so it's not like she stays up FOR ME! and I don't know she rarely messages me or anything I usually start the conversation kinda feel one sided but I'm a bit smart now tho I don't fall hard for anyone anymore just take it easy so if she decides I'm not the right one I can move on in 1 hour.

okies..so i'm guessing you're not talking to her on the phone? just over the internet.

just suggest going someone "ALONE" with her, like a mini date, since like you said..you don't fall hard for a girl yet. then taking the first step to see how it goes.

and don't feel one sided about the "who messaged who first" it doesn't really matter..

it's actually quite easy for a girl to get interested in a guy if u give her special attention. [girls LOVE attention, esp. if you only focus on her]

i still think taking the first step is the best, because how else would u know?

be brave!! FIGHTING!

hope it goes well.

Guest bLuE_rOsE87

I was just wonder what was the sweetest thing a guy could do for a girl? :rolleyes:

when its the right moment, hug her from the back and say "I'm glad I'm here with you". that would totally make me fall head over heels. or you can write her a song. i think that's super sweet too. =D

haha, she's kinda like me. well for me, i may be nice to almost everyone but i do act differently around the person that i like. i've been told by my friends that when i see the guy i like, my face lights up and my eyes start smiling. i didn't even know my eyes can smile. well, when i'm around him, i'd smile, laugh and joke around more often. even if what he says isnt that funny, i'd still laugh. i'd try to get closer to him and i'll only focus my attention on him. i dunno. those are just some of the things i do. i think you just have to pay closer attention to the way she acts when she's around you. you'll definitely notice something different if she likes you.

Guest Gopher

first of all, i would like to thank everyone that helped answer the questions all the guys had concerning girls in general...wow a godsend :)

anyways, i have a question that i would like to ask:

"regarding all the questions asked about what girls want in an ideal boyfriend...i mean, realistically...what do you girls want?"

please be honest

Guest predator

first of all, i would like to thank everyone that helped answer the questions all the guys had concerning girls in general...wow a godsend :)

"regarding all the questions asked about what girls want in an ideal boyfriend...i mean, realistically...what do you girls want?"

please be honest

Everyone is different.

Some traits that I would definitely think that all girls want would be respect, honesty, kindness, etc. XD

Guest rachellee39

please be honest

and attention too please =)

Guest kimseo

Well, girls like to imagine up the perfect boyfriend, but once we find a guy we like...we sort of forget about that list.

Then, we list the amazing qualities that guy has.

And on. And on.

For me, anyway.

Some girls are really picky and dedicated to that picky-ness.

It's a matter of which girl you choose, because different girls have different wants/needs.

please be honest

Just remind me you love me frequently so I don't forget. With feeling.

And just be there when I need you, whether I need you more then ever, or not really much at all.

Someone who picks me out from all the other pretty girls, fashion-sense girls, model girls, etc.

And someone who takes care of me.

That is all. (I guess.)

Guest thymeless

Gopher : "regarding all the questions asked about what girls want in an ideal boyfriend...i mean, realistically...what do you girls want?"

a guy who is there for us. not afraid to show emotion or show how much they care. willing to sacrifice time away from friends or video games/sports. cuddles but isnt overbearing. able to make us smile and laugh even when we're PMS-ing. a good hugger. cares about appearance but doesnt take more time getting ready than we do. thats all i can think of now ... but i hope i was able to help!

Guest moblastin

im confused wether i like this girl or not, i miss her alot and enjoy spending time with her, but i dont no if i wanna go out with her. now say i just told this to your how would you feel?why is a certain girl im seeing not let me see her naked but we still have sex(safe when im bout to come) and dosent let me feel her breasts

Guest DUDEDUDEDUDE

this girl i know smacked my butt while i was talking with her. i know her pretty well. She's a innocent type of girl which makes this situation soooo confusing. This happened back when i was in high school at church.

Guest cannedpeaches

please be honest

i would say someone who can actually LISTEN and is understanding no matter what.

Guest twinkle_l0ve

please be honest

someone whose available to spend time with. to laugh, to play, to eat with.

someone understanding, someone to talk to, someone to share things..

a lot of it is just really basic~

this girl i know smacked my butt while i was talking with her. i know her pretty well. She's a innocent type of girl which makes this situation soooo confusing. This happened back when i was in high school at church.

some girls act on impulse.

i guess shes making a point that she thinks of you as someone close enough to smack your butt

i smack other peoples butts ._.

DUDEDUDEDUDE So you have no idea at all why she smacked your butt? Hmm O.o Honestly, I think she's flirting with you..I know I wouldn't do that to someone I didn't think was attractive.

moblastin Well, I must say that is quite a confusing girl indeed O_O I'm not sure what your question is, but I guess she's very insecure about her physical appearance?

Gopher I agree with a previous poster that all of us have our ideals about a 'perfect' boyfriend but once we've experienced a few relationships and crushes we just pick the 'best' qualities from those boys and put them together on our list for the future lol! This is my list: Maturity, wisdom, passion for something/talent, sense of humor that matches my own, ambition and motivation, open-mindedness, independence, laid-back optimistic attitude, and I seem to like a bit of aggression too ^^; given my track record..

<3Stephanie

Guest moblastin

DUDEDUDEDUDE So you have no idea at all why she smacked your butt? Hmm O.o Honestly, I think she's flirting with you..I know I wouldn't do that to someone I didn't think was attractive.

moblastin Well, I must say that is quite a confusing girl indeed O_O I'm not sure what your question is, but I guess she's very insecure about her physical appearance?

Gopher I agree with a previous poster that all of us have our ideals about a 'perfect' boyfriend but once we've experienced a few relationships and crushes we just pick the 'best' qualities from those boys and put them together on our list for the future lol! This is my list: Maturity, wisdom, passion for something/talent, sense of humor that matches my own, ambition and motivation, open-mindedness, independence, laid-back optimistic attitude, and I seem to like a bit of aggression too ^^; given my track record..

<3Stephanie

mmmmm i figured that buttt how should i make her open up? should i gain more comfortability? trust? orrr make her get used to it