Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

18 minutes ago, Time loop said:

Yeah unfortunately theaters are really bleeding around the world and also here in the US while Mulan and Nolan's Tenet are playing chess game. You go first no no you go first etc etc. 

And it turn into I move when you move. They are both avoiding being the first one to test the waters 

Alot of people got fired from many local cinama chains in my area and it is happening everywhere by default 

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

10 minutes ago, Elnin Joery said:

How are you doing lads and girls? 

I haven't been online here for few days and have alot of back reading to do? 

@Nikaa94

Any developing news? any casting rumours? 

:joy: no rumors yet! Unfortunately! :cries3:

we recently heard that Hong sisters are coming back with a new drama and many of us, including me, have expressed worry and stress because we don’t want LMH to be cast in their dramas. LMH is too good for them. We also believe that this collaboration won’t happen. :approves:

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

LMH has high standards and expectations. Hong sister dramas are not good enough, even the hit ones have so many things missing. The story in their dramas get boring and nowhere. I honestly never want LMH to work with them. they create FL better than ML. Also, their dramas are hit or miss. But we are good, no worries.  LMH and MYM will come back with great project :approves:

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, Joanna Alfson said:

Alot of people got fired from many local cinama chains in my area and it is happening everywhere by default 

Sadly it's also happening to airline workers and unfortunately all of sudden over-night they became expendables 

• Sad 4

1 minute ago, Time loop said:

Sadly it's also happening to airline workers and unfortunately all of sudden over-night they became expendables 

I am worried if this RickRoll'D continues for like 5-6 years more with this pandemic our current civilisation may fall 

• Sad 2

Just now, Joanna Alfson said:

I am worried if this RickRoll'D continues for like 5-6 years more with this pandemic our current civilisation may fall 

Nah! Only if the pandemic intensifies significiantly and lasts for 2 decades claiming alot of lives and creating more panic 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

:joy: no rumors yet! Unfortunately! :cries3:

we recently heard that Hong sisters are coming back with a new drama and many of us, including me, have expressed worry and stress because we don’t want LMH to be cast in their dramas. LMH is too good for them. We also believe that this collaboration won’t happen. :approves:

Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents

LMH has high standards and expectations. Hong sister dramas are not good enough, even the hit ones have so many things missing. The story in their dramas get boring and nowhere. I honestly never want LMH to work with them. they create FL better than ML. Also, their dramas are hit or miss. But we are good, no worries.  LMH and MYM will come back with great project :approves:

Haha. Well that is a relief and I am not that much familar with the hong sisters but watched couple of episodes of MDL but other then that no. Would you recommend some dramas with HS?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Elnin Joery said:

Haha. Well that is a relief and I am not that much familar with the hong sisters but watched couple of episodes of MDL but other then that no. Would you recommend some dramas with HS?

The created HDL (IU was FL) and I have listed some below. I watched HDL because of IU but dropped, I also watched some episodes of TGL because of Gong Hyo Jin but I also dropped that. 

Spoiler
Spoiler

Hotel Del Luna, The greatest Love, My girlfriend gumiho, the master’s Sun

http://asianwiki.com/Hong_Mi-Ran

i never watched any of Hong sisters drama completely. Just watched some episodes of HDL and TGL. Some of their dramas are somewhat known and popular in SK like HDL. They are not expert at creating memorable OTP. They may have some good ideas but not well developed and get lost. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

The created HDL (IU was FL) and I have listed some below. I watched HDL because of IU but dropped, I also watched some episodes of TGL because of Gong Hyo Jin but I also dropped that. 

Hide contents
  Hide contents

Hotel Del Luna, The greatest Love, My girlfriend gumiho, the master’s Sun

http://asianwiki.com/Hong_Mi-Ran

i never watched any of Hong sisters drama completely. Just watched some episodes of HDL and TGL. Some of their dramas are somewhat known and popular in SK like HDL. 

Thanks. 

By the way what is happening to the forum. I tried to change my profile pic to HD pic but still it shows low quality profile pic?

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Elnin Joery said:

Thanks. 

By the way what is happening to the forum. I tried to change my profile pic to HD pic but still it shows low quality profile pic?

Maybe because your picture has big size? Then when you zoom in the part you want, the quality goes down. Not sure though! :D

any Minoz can help Minoz Elnin?? :approves:

• Love 1

6 minutes ago, Elnin Joery said:

Thanks. 

I think it has something to do with a new update and you can read about it on top

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

Maybe because your picture has big size? Then when you zoom in the part you want, the quality goes down. Not sure though! :D

any Minoz can help Minoz Elnin?? :approves:

Normally tho it does it automatically the pic gets resized and also the profile pic section seems alot bigger 

1 minute ago, Joanna Alfson said:

I think it has something to do with a new update and you can read about it on top

I will have to read about it now 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Nikaa94 said:

Is that Turkish language? :D Seni: You?  I am familiar with this language. I watched some Turkish dramas (Medcezir, Kuzey Guney, Aski Memnu). I liked them, but they had so many episodes and I skipped some. :D  Seni seviyurum= Saranghe= I love you :) :heart1:

Spoiler

yes, how did you watch? I don't watch Turkish dramas, they make me angry :onfirex:  so I started kdramas :lol: I don't watch tv almost 10 years.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, leeminhosny said:
  Hide contents

yes, how did you watch? I don't watch Turkish dramas, they make me angry :onfirex:  so I started kdramas :lol: I don't watch tv almost 10 years.

Spoiler
Spoiler

that’s true!! Some parts made me so angry because some characters are so evil. :D I even skipped those parts because I couldn’t stand it. :joy:

A friend of mine watches them and she recommended me. I watched Medcezir  in YouTube but not sure it is still there and 2 other on a website with English Sub :D 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:
  Hide contents

Some turkish tv-shows can be quality specifically fatmagulun sucu ne I watched that one from beginning to end and there are couple of others on Netflix example like the historical period one it seems to be a big budget series. 

But I agree with you on the Tv part cause I don't watch TV and it has been for ages since I did perhaps 10+ years also

• Like 3

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

but why are you making 50 times spoiler , we haven't already followed this fast thread and we should work harder to open spoiler :lol:

@Nikaa94

2 minutes ago, Elnin Joery said:

Some turkish tv-shows can be quality specifically fatmagulun sucu ne I watched that one from beginning to end and there are couple of others on Netflix example like the historical period one it seems to be a big budget series 

Spoiler

I don't recommend TK :lol:

• LOL 3

5 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents

but why are you making 50 times spoiler , we haven't already followed this fast thread and we should work harder to open spoiler :lol:

We have started this “onion spoiler” trend and it is kinda fun like peeling onions :joy:  At first, I used 3 folders or layers for one of my posts because I didn’t want it to be on the surface and easily reachable. It is fun and also it comes handy when we are talking about some stuff and want to burry it deep down and not open to lurkers and public EYE :D  

edit: I get this satisfying and safe feelings when I use onion spoilers for some posts :D 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

1 minute ago, Nikaa94 said:

We have started this “onion spoiler” trend and it is kinda fun like peeling onions :joy:  At first, I used 3 folders or layers for one of my posts because I didn’t want it to be on the surface an easily reachable. It is fun and also it comes handy when we are talking about some stuff and want to burry it deep down :D  

Hımmm 

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

just so inconvenient :lol:

• LOL 9

9 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents

@Nikaa94

Hide contents

I don't recommend TK :lol:

Spoiler

But to be honest I dropped one turkish show on Netflix and it was about supernatural stuff I can't recall whether it was vampire, werewolf or just undying individual who was alive since the Ottoman and he also lives in the modern day tho it was interesting in the first few episodes but it began dragging towards the middle 

• Like 3