Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

10471_11481_185.jpg

The BBQ Hot Golden Olive Chicken series has sold over 40,000 in just four days. 

The "Hot Golden Olive Chicken" series, released by Genesis BBQ on the 17th, proved its popularity by achieving more than 40,000 cumulative sales in four days.

Hot golden olive chicken is a hot, fast-forwarding taste.Red Taste, Hot and Chewy Taste, Hot Sa! Black Pepper, Hot and crunchy Taste, Hot Pa! There are four types of "Crispy" and "Hot Jin! Steamed King Sauce," a hot and steamed taste that includes a variety of combo menus, with a total of 14 flavors to suit your taste.

BBQ analyzed that adding a high-end spicy taste to the merits of its signature menu "Golden Olive Chicken" captivated consumers' tastes, and that its popularity soared as the commercial of actor Lee Min-ho, who was selected as a new model, was broadcast.

BBQ family presidents across the country are also positive. The family president, who runs the BBQ Jinju Ho branch, said in an in-house bulletin board, "These days, Koronaro universities have been hit hard by not going to school for online lectures, but thanks to the company's launch of good products and various promotions, we will be able to overcome the difficulties."

"It's been a long time since Lee Min-ho, a mega-model actor, is expected to make a hit in commercials and dramas," said the head of the family who runs Busan's Goejeong branch. "I'm busy and tired because I'm having a double and triple busy day with the release of new products, but I think the hot transformation of Golden Olive Chicken will make a hit."

https://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=101&oid=277&aid=0004664897

20200421081544159924.jpg

"The King: Eternal Monarch" topped the weekly wavve drama VOD (video on demand) at the same time as its premiere on the 17th.

"The King" is a new work by Kim Eun-sook, who wrote a series of hit films such as "Descendants of the Sun" and "The Heirs," and is a romance fantasy depicting a fateful encounter between South Korea and the Korean Empire.

It was the third Kim Eun-sook fantasy film following "Secret Garden" and "Guardian: The Lonely and Great God," which first aired amid keen interest. TV ratings also surpassed double-digit ratings at 11.6 percent, with the number of viewers topping the same time slot for all channels.

Kim Eun-sook's past works were also re-visited under the influence of "The King." Just like "The King," "The Heirs (2013)" starring Lee Min-ho suddenly rose to 17th place, while "Descendants of the Sun" (2016)" also ranked 29th.

https://www.ajunews.com/view/20200421080740078

• Like 8

Lee Minho was Spotted Filming for 'The King: Eternal Monarch' in the Crowd of Busan's Haeundae Street

Lee Minho shows his charisma when the camera rolls.

On April 20th, Lee Minho was spotted in Haeundae, Busan, filming for the ongoing drama 'The King: Eternal Monarch.' He filmed his scene with his white horse Maximus. Not to mention, hundreds of passers-by quickly flocked to see the actor closer. However, as you can see in the clip below, Lee Minho can be seen all focused on his work despite the crowd taking photos and cheering for him. 

'The King: Eternal Monarch' tells the story about a Korean emperor Lee Gon (played by Lee Minho) who tries to close the doors to a parallel world which was opened by demons who were unleashed by a deity into the human world and a detective Jung Taeeul (played by Kim Goeun) who tries to protect the people and the one she loves.

The drama airs every Friday and Saturday at 10 P.M KST on SBS.

https://www.kstarlive.com/news/2020/04/21/lee-minho-was-spotted-filming-for-the-king-eternal-monarch-in-the-crowd-of-busan-s-haeundae-street-345090

202004211037528010_2.jpg

202004211037528010_3.jpg

202004211037528010_4.jpg

https://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=202004211037528010

Edited by syntyche
  • Like 11
  • Love 1

15 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

According to Chinese translation, "Igonche" means the way of Lee Gon's speaking. Different from normal people, Lee Gon's speaking way is more classical. I think like other royal families in England or Japan. Their speaking ways are different from us.

Fan arts.

cr Logo

Hi gtLmh, thanks for sharing what Igonche means. I've learned something new. I really don't have any idea about thIs word - since I've came across this word once in the article I read then.  :P But, I want to know if this is C-word & not Korean because I thought all along it's Korean. :o

• Like 5

10 hours ago, toramino said:

he looks so cool  and is really good ar horse riding ! proud of him really 

Hi toramino, I couldn't agree with you more - he looks so COOL indeed! He looks like a good equestrian. Currently, this is one of the sports that Koreans love aside from golf, tennis & bowling. There are Koreans taking up riding to relax, mostly from the welthier class. :P

• Like 4
  • Love 1

So many articles about Igonche (이곤체)!!  Thank you @willenette and @gtLmh0622 for your explanation. :)  WOW!! This title definitely suits our Lee Gon!! Speaks so well and classy!! His timely and calm smile is out of this world!! 

It is amazing how he got popular with Go Jun Pyo character, who was bad-playful-boy and transitioned to all the amazing characters afterwards. This royal and classy character is out of this world and contrasts with cunning con-artist Hoe Jun Jae. 

NEW article released today and again it is about Lee Minho's way of talking in this drama or Igonche (이곤체). Only two episodes have been released and see our Oppa's power of acting!

'The King' Lee Min-ho, Seriously 'Igonche'… Fashionable feeling already

20200420145012_5e9d381449207_1.jpg

'The King-the Lord of Eternity' Lee Min-ho is thrilled with romance acts that transcend seriousness and pity. Actor Lee Min-ho made a comeback to the home theater after a long time through the first broadcast of the SBS gilt drama 'The King-Lord of Eternity' (hereinafter referred to as 'The King'). 
From the first broadcast, while showing a passionate interest by walking through two digits of viewership ratings, Lee Min-ho shook his heart with the straight lines of 'Igonche', which added the emperor's dignity.

Lee Min-ho transformed into 'Igon', the third emperor of the Korean Empire, and announced a successful return with excitement due to his deep masculine beauty and more mature romance acting. 
Lee Min-ho's 'I-gon' is the perfect monarch with a beautiful appearance, a graceful appearance, and a tranquil character. He is a 'hyper-type' man who is good at various sports such as rowing and horseback riding, and prefers accurate numbers rather than vague words. 
In the first episode, Lee Min-ho overwhelmed his gaze with his gorgeous looks and physicals that suited the protagonist who had all these virtues. With excellent riding skills, he perfectly digested even breathing with the white horse 'Maximus' and showed off the character Lee Gon, who might exist in imagination.

In particular, Lee Min-ho amplified the excitement of fantasy romance by charmingly digesting the written words of the emperor, adding to the emperor's weight with a heavy voice tone along with a deep glow in every scene. 

From the one-time 'force hug' ending that embraces Tae-tae, saying, "I'm finally seeing you. How are you doing?" From the one-time "I'll greet the Empress," to the two "straight-propose" endings that raised expectations about romance. Lee Min-ho exerted the charm of passing seriousness and pity, and exulted his heart with an unprecedented high-quality straight romance. 
In particular, in the 2nd broadcast that provoked a hot reaction on the 18th, Lee Gon exploded the sadness to Tae-eul who keeps making himself lonely, and then he said, "I'm going to greet you as my empress. I'll just be the reason for you. This world." The reason I propose to my feet is the reason I am tied up. 
Lee Min-ho's calm tone and glance of excellence made Lee Gon's proposal to deepen his proposing scene more deeply, causing 'My Majesty's Pain'. 
Lee Min-ho's excitement, which created a proposing scene with nothing but 'Igonche', was immediately postponed on the day, and on the portal site, including the name of Lee Min-ho, 'I'll welcome you as the Empress' took control of the top real-time search terms and boasted a strong topic.
In addition, Lee Min-ho provided a wealth of fun as an ambassador to and from Tikitaka with Kim Eun-woo and Woo Do-hwan in the process of drawing Korean adaptation period of Emperor Lee Gon of the Korean Empire. "You're beheading", "Your eyes are noisy", "Would you like some spice?", "I don't eat unfamiliar food," but sincerely digesting the "Igonche" dialogue that brings laughter to viewers. He predicted the birth of various buzzwords. 
Expectations are raised in the fantasy romance of Lee Min-ho, Kim Go-eun, and 'Eul Couple', who have tightly tied their hearts with their ecstatic straight romance.

Meanwhile, the SBS Geumto drama 'The King-Lord of Eternity' is broadcast every Friday and Saturday at 10pm. 

source: https://www.hankyung.com/entertainment/article/202004202137I

• Like 7
  • Love 2

From DC Gal. Looks like the horse riding scene in busan yesterday has garnered him 2nd most searched in weibo this afternoon, 

2nd rank 'lee min ho riding white horse'...have to count my place values carefully ... its 1,896,803 million :D

pVbPWC3.jpg

• Like 10
  • Love 4

2 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi toramino, I couldn't agree with you more - he looks so COOL indeed! He looks like a good equestrian. Currently, this is one of the sports that Koreans love aside from golf, tennis & bowling. There are Koreans taking up riding to relax, mostly from the welthier class. :P

He had horse-riding scenes as Daejang Choi Young in Faith (2012) drama. He looked all regal and majestic even back then and now after the enlistment...I find him so much more regal..that posture and dignified demeanour so befits him. Ahh he's so mature looking now..Truly a delight for the eyes. 

• Like 10
  • Love 3

LMH TWT update

With excellent motor skills, this time again,
This is the Emperor horseback riding of a different level.

(during the filming in the cold weather, LMH was more concerned of Maximus than himself)

EWHN9yWU8AEOZqy?format=jpg&name=small

EWHN_mnVcAArJbN?format=jpg&name=small

Hide contents

EWHN-6WU8AA-EFV?format=jpg&name=small

EWHN-TfUcAEQPPA?format=jpg&name=small

EWHOIRtUYAAgVNx?format=jpg&name=medium

The Swoon

Bratty king Lee Min-ho and tough detective Kim Go-eun | The King: Eternal Monarch Ep 2 [ENG SUB]

• Like 8
  • Love 4

How fabulous is that third picture of LMH and Maximus- they look like they are having a discussion! Whoever made the decision to get a white horse for the king got it spot on because they look so majestic together. What a beautiful costar!

• Like 11
  • Awesome 1