Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

Lee Min Ho stars in next film Pachinko in Snow Mountain Canada

Reporter Han Hae Sun / Input: 2021/04/17

Actor Lee Min Ho enjoyed the extreme in the snow-capped mountains of Canada.

2021041715013990753_1.jpg

On the 17th, Lee Min Ho posted photos and videos on his Instagram without comment.

In the published photos and videos, Lee Min Ho rides a snowmobile on a snow-covered mountain, similar to the Canadian Rockies. He and his four co-workers enjoyed the scenery of Mother Nature.

Spoiler

2021041715013990753_2.jpg

2021041715013990753_3.jpg

2021041715013990753_4.jpg

/ Photo = Lee Min Ho on Instagram

Lee Min Ho also showed off her fashion sense by wearing black sunglasses, beanies, padding and boots. He recently talked about the recent filming situation in Canada.

On the other hand, Lee Min Ho is planning to release the eight-part Apple TV Plus drama series Pachinko as his next work after the drama The King: The Eternal Lord, which wrapped up last year.

Pachinko is a work that portrays the story of a person through history through an epic narrative of a family of Korean immigrants spanning four generations. Filming began last October based on the bestselling book of the same name by Korean-American writer Lee Min Jin.

In the play, Lee Min Ho plays "Hansu," a merchant who amassed wealth and power through his relationship with the Yakuza. He is a loyal opportunist and enigmatic character who pursues forbidden love while keeping secrets.

Translation from korean google

https://star.mt.co.kr/stview.php?no=2021041715013990753&shlink=tw

Lee Min Ho's Social Network Updates - 16.04.2021

• Like 4

The King: Eternal Monarch star Lee Min-ho goes skiing after wrapping Pachinko, see pics

Lee Min-ho recently wrapped the filming of Pachinko in Canada. The actor revealed he and his team spent a day skiing through the snow-capped regions of the country.

By HT Entertainment Desk
PUBLISHED ON APR 17, 2021

173952310_131469902224016_81332823233811

Lee Min-ho has wrapped up the filming of Pachinko. The actor had recently revealed it was his last day on sets with a gallery of photos. The South Korean star has now revealed he enjoyed a day in the snow with his team in Canada.

Taking to Instagram, Lee Min-ho shared a few pictures and a video from his day out in the snow. In the pictures, the actor posed on a snowmobile with his team. In a picture he was also photographed in a candid moment, wearing his jacket. The gallery also featured a video of the actor riding through the snow on the snowmobile.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNwV9yHB-g6/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Fans have showered the actor with love. "So happy to see u spending your free time enjoy well oppa," a fan said. "You are perfect," added another fan. "Oppa, please enjoy your holiday... Stay healthy and safe.... " a third fan chipped in.

Lee Min-ho's post comes on the day fans are celebrating one year of The King: Eternal Monarch. The SBS drama marked the actor's return to the small screen after he completed his compulsory military training. The show was one of the most anticipated dramas of 2020. The actor starred alongside actor Kim Go-eun in the show.

A few fans went on to congratulate Lee Min-ho on the post. "Happy first anniversary tkem #1YearWithTheKingEternalMonarch," a fan commented. "happy holiday and congratulations for #1yearwiththekingeternalmonarch," another fan said. "Yee... Oppa posting pas TKEM Anniv," a third fan noted.

Back in November, Lee Min-ho and Kim Go-eun reunited with fellow cast members of the show for a meal. In pictures from the reunion, Lee Min-ho, Kim Go-eun, Woo Do-hwan, Kim Kyung-nam, Jung Eun-chae, and Kim Yong-ji were all smiles.

As for Pachinko, the Apple TV+ show is based on a novel of the same name, penned by Korean-American author Min Jin Lee. The show also features Jin Ha, Anna Sawai, Minha Kim, Soji Arai and Kaho Minami.

SHARE THIS ARTICLE ON

https://www.hindustantimes.com/entertainment/tv/the-king-eternal-monarch-star-lee-min-ho-goes-skiing-after-wrapping-pachinko-see-pics-101618661618448.html

• Like 5

The 10 Best Asian Dramas on Netflix to Add to Your Must-Watch List
No matter what you're in the mood for, these picks are true winners.

BY SELENA BARRIENTOS
Apr 16, 2021

Over the past few years, Korean films, particularly K-dramas, have quickly become a celebrated global phenomenon. That said, there are also plenty of other dramas to explore from different corners of Asia, including those from Japan, Taiwan, India and the Philippines. From romantic coming-of-age films and thrillers with fatal consequences to heartfelt movies capturing the human experience, there truly is something out there for everybody. Whether or not you've already breezed though our list of amazing Korean flicks, you’ll definitely want to try out some of these titles below and start watching immediately. All you need is a Netflix password and you're set for a great movie night...

Boys Over Flowers

asian-dramas-on-netflix-boys-over-flower

Whether you’re new to K-dramas or are looking for an oldie but goodie to stream, this might just be your next favorite show. Based on the Japanese manga series, the 2009 South Korean show centers around a working-class student named Geum Jan-di (Ku Hye-sun) who attends the prestigious Shinhwa School. While there, she encounters a powerful clique of wealthy male students. Throughout the 25 episodes, she tries to find her place in the school while also falling in love with one of them.

https://www.goodhousekeeping.com/life/entertainment/g35995430/asian-dramas-on-netflix/

• Like 4

Casting news out?????

Omg

is it real???????

Minoz DMed me 

where is casting news ???

omg is it real or false??

Kminoz tweeted????

but it’s 3 AM in SK 

if it’s not real , I will :Furious:

• Shocked 3

35 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

Casting news out?????

Omg

is it real???????

Minoz DMed me 

Kminoz tweeted????

but it’s 3 AM in SK 

What is happening? I didn't understand you

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

3 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

What is happening? I didn't understand you

One of my Minoz friends DMed me and said Kminoz tweeted about casting news and that Minoz are translating :bawling:  I have been sending her tons of message to see if it’s true 

She hasn’t answered me back yet 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

One of my Minoz friends DMed me and said Kminoz tweeted about casting news and that Minoz are translating :bawling:  I have been sending her tons of message to see if it’s true 

3AM SK new articles aren't released in this time , I checked Naver and forums, there aren't anything.I don't think casting news released so early maybe she is tricking you 

• Sad 1

46 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

Casting news out?????

Omg

is it real???????

Minoz DMed me 

Kminoz tweeted????

but it’s 3 AM in SK 

Wait what?

tenor.gif?itemid=7914122

You got me out of lurking

• Sad 1
  • LOL 1

45 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

She hasn’t answered me back yet 

There is small bitty bitty miminal chance of this rumor being real but i hope it turns out real.. 

I am basically day dreaming but it's okay.. But regardless my body is ready

• Where's My Oppa? 1

@leeminhosny We posted on the same time but you were my initial source so I had to edit it out.. Since you are the main source...

Shin Kiroo update Credit YM

EzNGF-5VEAEwVll?format=jpg&name=medium

14 hours ago, syntyche said:

Indeed, nice to see him enjoy his stay!

Thanks for sharing looks awesome by the way @syntyche check your PM.

@Nikaa94 I am holding out for something! that something comes out of the hat 

• Like 7
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

ha, I like what Kim Ji seok said about LMH.  I think I saw him a drama somewhat recently.

For those rewatching TKEM, please PM any (1) favorite scenes (2) favorite lines or (3) questions that can be use in a quiz.  

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Lee Min-ho wraps up filming for Pachinko in Canada

spacer.png

The famous k-drama actor, Lee Min-ho, says goodbye to Vancouver, Canada, after finishing the filming of Pachinko, however, before leaving the set, he gives his fans a warm gesture.

The king of Hallyu, Lee Min-ho, finished the recordings of Pachinko in Canada, as he shared it through his official Instagram account: “Last day”, wrote the actor.

Among the images he shared, he showed the trailers of the sets, while another was a selfie in the mirror, in which the actor hid his outfit and frowned.

Fans were commenting, "Thanks for your hard work, I can't wait for the pachinko," commented one fan, "" wow ... Lovely surprise. Keep these photos coming. We love it, "added another.

To say goodbye to Lee Min-ho and the rest of the cast, the fandom waited until 2:30 a.m. “We thought we couldn't see it. It was Lee Min Ho's last day of filming. He walked towards us, waved his hand, smiled and said, "It's late now, go home." He is very considerate towards his fans, it was worth the wait and it is difficult to say goodbye, ”wrote an admirer of the actor on his Twitter account.

Videos circulating on social media record the moment when Lee Min-ho, dressed in his filming suit and still with fake blood on his face, addresses himself directly to the group of fans waiting behind a barrier. After greeting them, he got into his car and drove off.

Lee Min-ho has been in Canada, filming his upcoming Apple TV + series Pachinko. Based on the novel of the same name by Min Jin Lee.

The actor plays Hansu, a businessman linked to organized crime in Pachinko. The cast for the production includes Jin Ha, Anna Sawai, Minha Kim, Soji Arai, and Kaho Minami.

Lee Min-ho was last seen in "The King: Eternal Monarch", along with Kim Go-eun, a k-drama broadcast on Netflix, and that this April 17 will celebrate its first anniversary.

Thereafter, he launched his own YouTube channel and worked on a few videos before heading to Canada.

https://diario.elmundo.sv/lee-min-ho-finaliza-filmacion-de-pachinko-en-canada/

Take a peek at the Anniversary of Korean Drama 'The King: Eternal Monarch' - Greetings, Cast, and Romantic Scenes

spacer.png

Fans of 'The King Eternal Monarch' are celebrating the drama's first Anniversary as it becomes the fourth trending topic on Twitter today Saturday, April 17, 2021.

The Korean drama The King Eternal Monarch, which has the Romantic-Fantasy genre, has indeed made an impression on the minds of its fans since it was first broadcast on April 17, 2020.

Because in addition to presenting an interesting storyline, this drama is also played by famous and popular actors in the world, namely Lee Min Ho, Kim Go Eun, and Woo Do Hwan.

The drama, directed by Baek Sang Hoon, tells the story of a Korean emperor named Lee Gon (Lee Min-ho) who tries to close the door to a parallel world opened by a demon released by a god into the human world and a detective named Jung Tae-eul. (Kim Go-eun) who tried to protect many people and someone he loved.

So popular, fans still have a hard time moving on from this drama. In fact, more than 11 thousand tweets from Twitter netizens wrote Anniversary greetings and uploaded a photo collage of the cast of The King: Eternal Monarch.

Spoiler

spacer.png

spacer.png

https://infosemarangraya.pikiran-rakyat.com/viral/pr-1601786494/intip-anniversary-drama-korea-the-king-eternal-monarch-ucapan-selamat-pemeran-hingga-adegan-romantis

Fans Celebrate Drama The King: Eternal Monarch's First Anniversary

Exactly one year ago, the drama The King: Eternal Monarch premiered on April 17, 2020.

This colossal drama that also combines fantasy and romantic genres stars Lee Min Ho, Kim Go Eun, and Woo Do Hwan.

The drama The King: Eternal Monarch tells about a parallel world where there is the Corea Kingdom and the Republic of South Korea.

Bringing stories and storylines that were relatively rare and beautiful players, this drama successfully attracted a large audience.

In fact, even though it was one year ago, many viewers still remember and reminisce about this drama.

https://kabarjoglosemar.pikiran-rakyat.com/hiburan/pr-731785569/penggemar-rayakan-anniversary-pertama-drama-the-king-eternal-monarch

• Like 3