Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

3 hours ago, Joanna Alfson said:

I have seen criminal underworld project themed demand with big budget. I guess it was @Elnin Joery who first mentioned it and i think that could be interesting.

I havd also seen pics of his Hansu. He truly looks like a Yakuza every bit or mobster. I would like to see a continuity of that on a netflix series with a multiple seasons with the biggest cast ever asembled.

By the way.. Is it only me or it seems like he got even taller. In all the videos and leaked photos he seems like a human giant compared to others walking besides him 

Thanks for the shout out. Yes I recall mentioning that in few posts. Hansu looks mighty fine and Yes I would like continuity on this genre obviously. @Geolyvseven I only previously heard big budget but didn't see figures until you posted now. The budget is a bit surprising.. Just didn't think that much dont know what to make of it. It is also now understandable why they don't wanna rush and after filming they will likely enter post-production for approx 5-6 months before it is released and perhaps even additional 2-3 months of promos 

On 1/9/2021 at 4:21 PM, lupeace said:

your wish is my wish. i have always wanted him to be in such series since the first day i watched him play jong dae in GB. back then i saw in him the potential to play a violent gangster type or even evil character. i fantasized about him starring in a series that resembles peaky blinders for example if you have watched it

Aww that is so cute thanks. We think alike. Peaky blinders that is period gangster show right. I would rather prefer more modern settings. It could be good and pretty much adventure into the korean underworld and it is full ugliness and there is no underworld that is pretty but could be interesting take due to Korean humour actully being an extra addition. Imho Korean humour is underrated compared to mediterranean, African or Arabic humour. Not that I want it to be comedy no no. If you aim to film it realistic they would be realistic humour and orginal not over the top kind of humour but real life people humour 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Elnin Joery said:

Thanks for the shout out. Yes I recall mentioning that in few posts. Hansu looks mighty fine and Yes I would like continuity on this genre obviously. @Geolyvseven I only previously heard big budget but didn't see figures until you posted now. The budget is a bit surprising but I guess it has been thru competitive bidding war it is certified that they would throw big papers on it. Just didn't think that much. It is also now understandable why they don't wanna rush and after filming they will likely enter post-production for approx 5-6 months before it is released and perhaps even additional 2-3 months of promos 

Aww that is so cute thanks. We think alike. Peaky blinders that is period gangster show right. I would rather prefer more modern settings. It could be good and pretty much adventure into the korean underworld and it is full ugliness and there is no underworld that is pretty but could be interesting take due to Korean humour actully being an extra addition. Imho Korean humour is underrated compared to mediterranean, African or Arabic humour. Not that I want it to comedy no no. If you aim to film it realistic they would be realistic humour and orginal not over the top kind of humour but real life people humour 

I am glad i am not the only one who thinks that. I was telling my friend about how underrated korean humour actully is and the sole reason why they reach world class content level. This is the big separation line and but never touched upon. Humour is universal language if your humour level is high you can connect. It is hard to explain but a mom shouting from the kitchen is just random thing you see in most culture or a gossipi neighbour it is sterotypes you frequently see in real life they can be real annoying while funny at same time but not when you are the victim of their gossip tho not so much funny there but they are real life people and these sterotypes seems to get alot screen in kdramas which is hilarious. Controversial characters. 

I wouldn't want it to be comedy as well but very serious real life and if there is humour then it has to be real life related. I won't mind 19+ and steamy scenes 

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Joanna Alfson said:

I havd also seen pics of his Hansu. He truly looks like a Yakuza every bit or mobster. I would like to see a continuity of that on a netflix series with a multiple seasons with the biggest cast ever asembled.

By the way.. Is it only me or it seems like he got even taller. In all the videos and leaked photos he seems like a human giant compared to others walking besides him 

Yes, he seems so much taller then the rest of those people around him.

:grin:

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

Many thanks to you @leeminhosny for updating us with all your wonderful twits and airport looks too.
You sure are keeping us going.  

A Virtual Hug For Healthcare Workers | Virtual hug, Health care, Workerfor your hard work and dedication.

So happy to see Koh Hansu!   Now I know how LMH's gonna look like as Hansu.   
Somehow, he reminded me of Kim Jong Dae ... 
:D

(Canadian Network Comprehensive)

lee-min-ho.jpg;w=960

Legend has it that Lee Min Ho, the South Korean Metro Vancouver TV star, has finally made an appearance in Richmond Metro Vancouver.

Yesterday, Monday afternoon, a fan saw Lee Min Ho and went crazy again.

According to a video posted online, Lee Min Ho, who was filming Pachinko in Greater Vancouver, was spotted at the Richmond shipyard on March 15.

As can be seen in the video, Lee Min Ho was wearing a black jacket and it seemed like there were many crew members and other actors around him.

https://www.instagram.com/minozworld_official/?utm_source=ig_embed

Since Lee Min Ho came to Vancouver, this is not the first time fans have photographed the star.

Earlier, fans exposed online that their idols often visit Coquitlam.

As a member of Lee Min Ho's fan club, Minos kept up to date on their idol on the Internet.

Since Lee Min Ho arrived in Vancouver on February 25, especially after the quarantine ended on March 10, the South Korean star has been seen many times.

Translation from Chinese google

http://www.westca.com/News/article/sid=823619/这大明星现身列治文_粉丝又躁动了/lang=schinese.html#0

• Like 8

Wednesday, 17 March 2021

Lee Min Ho filmed in Canada

lee-min-ho-1-1615965805.jpg?w=1200&h=0&q

CANADA Lee Min Ho enjoyed the ambience and scenery of Vancouver while filming Patchinko.

One of the viewers recently caught Lee Min Ho filming in Canada. He was praised for being young, handsome and friendly with his fans.

Lee Min Ho wears a vest and a long life jacket on the Pachinko stage.

Lee Min Ho's appearance caught the attention of the public.

Lee Min Ho has been filming Patchinko since the end of October last year. The film consists of eight episodes, filmed by Apple TV + in the United States. The script is adapted from the novel of the same name, which takes place after the Korean occupation by Japan, about the hard life and rise of a Korean family in exile in the United States and Japan.

In this film, Lee Min Ho tried his harsh image for the first time, different from his image of a young master, a prince, an emperor ... on screen for a long time. He plays a Korean businessman living in America who keeps in touch with a gang to get rich and gain power.

Lee Min Ho arrived in Vancouver, Canada on February 25th. During quarantine, he passed the test for Covid-19 three times. After 14 days, he started filming.

In their free time, South Korean men take walks, admiring the scenery and enjoying the atmosphere of this North American country. Here he lives at a fast pace.

Lee Min Ho seems to be very well suited to living in Canada. This is the second film project in which he participated after demobilization from the army.

Translation from Vietnamese google

https://ngoisao.net/lee-min-ho-quay-phim-o-canada-4249833.html

"LeeMinHo  PROMIZ Happy 7TH ANNIVERSARY  2021.3.14" in YouTube

• Like 4